The Build Back Better Bill will be what Manchin wants it to be

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Build Back Better Bill will be what Manchin wants it to be.
Get real Democrats. Elections have consequences. Manchin has the power he has because of elections. A split Senate. A large Democratic advantage in the Senate, Manchin's vote would not matter.

Make the Build Back Better Bill what Manchin wants and pass it.

It is better than nothing.

What is crazy is that many Trump minions who would benefit most from the BBB are adamantly against it. Trump minions are dumbest people that have walked the earth.

The Build Back Better Bill will be what Manchin wants it to be​

Dead....DOA.....never gonna happing libtards.....

BBB was never intended to pass.

Joe already signed the infrastructure bill into law. BBB was just a distraction.

The Build Back Better Bill will be what Manchin wants it to be​

Dead....DOA.....never gonna happing libtards.....
If the Democrats play their cards right, they can get some of BBB passed. They need to forget the progressives whining. I am sick of the extremes on both sides ruling the two parties.
The extremists on both side, are the same. They are stealing our Democracy.

If the Democrats play their cards right, they can get some of BBB passed. They need to forget the progressives whining. I am sick of the extremes on both sides ruling the two parties.
The extremists on both side, are the same. They are stealing our Democracy.
Democrats are all the same....its just that some are not afraid to be honest....like the AOC cult....

The Build Back Better Bill will be what Manchin wants it to be.
Get real Democrats. Elections have consequences. Manchin has the power he has because of elections. A split Senate. A large Democratic advantage in the Senate, Manchin's vote would not matter.

Make the Build Back Better Bill what Manchin wants and pass it.

It is better than nothing.

What is crazy is that many Trump minions who would benefit most from the BBB are adamantly against it. Trump minions are dumbest people that have walked the earth.
Although the link doesn't specify it, I think biden's less than honest responses and characterizations of what manchin said he had to have, was simply to avoid the progressives from doing a trumpian storming of the white house.

But manchin offered bidnen's proposed green funding, preK, Permanent obamacare expansions .... but not expanding child tax credits to more non workers. Personally I'm ok with welfare but why give somebody who doesnt work a tax credit.

Forum List

Back