Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Fucking Texasses are starting another religious war. This was only the first shots fired. More deaths to come. Lots more, betcha.

Texas isn't. Muslims are if they intend to blow things up. The repercussions will be dire if they choose that route.

Hey tough guy, you sound so brave hiding behind your computer. Think about the 3,000 dead at the WTC on 9/11. Think about the 6,000 troops dead in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the 50,000 that lost arms and legs. In a war both sides suffer casualties. Here's another clue....we didn't win those wars.

You people crack me up... I remember you fucks defending Piss Christ... but you condemn a cartoon?

You're such cowards.
I have no issues with either of these, but you faithful types do, which is why the Christians tried to destroy the art. Work it out yourselves, in blood if you half to, but stop talking us to death.
jesus-and-muhammad-cartoon-1-maajid-nawaz.jpg

li-immersion-cp-00533886.jpg

I remember you fucks defending Piss Christ...
No you don't.

Oh, you're now going to tell me what I do and don't remember?

:lol:
So are you saying it was a Muslim pissing on Jesus? Bet you didn't know Jesus is a Muslim prophet.

Uhm, that isn't what I said at all... it was "art work"... the point being, it was offensive, but I don't recall Christians going berserk and killing people over it.

No you don't.

So are you saying it was a Muslim pissing on Jesus? Bet you didn't know Jesus is a Muslim prophet.

Uhm, that isn't what I said at all... it was "art work"... the point being, it was offensive, but I don't recall Christians going berserk and killing people over it.
No, they just smashed it, with a hammer. I guess in your mind that would have been okay if the Muslims had just ripped up the cartoons eh?

No you don't.

No, they just smashed it, with a hammer. I guess in your mind that would have been okay if the Muslims had just ripped up the cartoons eh?

Actually, I don't think either is ok.... I think people need to calm the fuck down.

No you don't.

Actually, I don't think either is ok.... I think people need to calm the fuck down.
Good for you, get yourself a cookie.

Good for you, get yourself a cookie.

Thanks, but I don't do sweets.

Killing two psychos who were provoked by your contest.

Jesus must be so proud!

Kill a raghead for Jesus...

I have a feeling some of the entries were from artists who are anti-religion in general, as Charlie Hedbo was.
Does Pam Geller hand out checks in Texas for the best anti-Christian cartoon?

Didn't think so!

She'd probably need a lot more bodyguards.

Kill a raghead for Jesus...

The blood money is going to be flooding into the Americunt Freedom Defense Initative now.

Nice deflection, but no dice. I am trying to get links for the pictures, but I would not be surprised if some of them were anti-religious in general, and I haven't seen Christian gunmen attack Charlie Hedbo, Jewish gunmen go after the countless leftist protests that contain antisemitic posters, or Buddhist gunmen go after all the Chinese food places with Buddha in their menus.
Hey, dumbshit. The contest was called "Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest".

Geller is a well-known Islamaphobe.

Yes, however how do you know the artists who entered are all Christian?

Again, Charlie Hedbo attacked all religions, however it was Islamists who did the attack on them.

If the dynamic of the world is that there's a group of barbaric thugs who kill people because you draw a cartoon of their religion's hero - - - - - -

and then you hold a gallery supporting doing just that - in what way is it not a free speech event?

its the whole point, to put your finger in the eye of people who would subjugate free speech through threats of and or actual violence.

It is only a free speech issue if the government prohibits said speech. This is a shining example of how we have untethered free speech.

Yes....the point of the event was to "put a finger in the eye of people". Period. It wasn't a free speech protest in any way.
people that deserve it.

and consequently, deserved their death.

for trying to shun....................free speech.

I have already said that the outcome seems justified.

Free speech is not in peril here. Americans are not restrained from expressing opinions about Islam or Muslims. The existence of that event is proof of that.

Your turn.
That's all well and good, until you reach the point where you realize that the gunmen were attempting to suppress that Free Speech, and to intimidate others from exercising it, in that context, in future. With that in mind, they failed, and the folks in Texas made sure of that. Nicely done.

Let the Muslims expand their war and it will end badly for them here.

They will be cut down like the gay dogs they are

-Geaux
You MUST tell us what you know about "gay dogs".

You on the left are always mocking Christians with impunity.

Pam Geller's next project, ""Negro Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest".

To be held in Selma, Alabama.

in48yf.jpg

Yeah, call us when this actually happens... somewhere other than in your pea sized brain that is.
What would be the difference?

Mocking a race is worse than mocking a religious belief.
Worse? How so?

Ignorant bigotry is ignorant bigotry. Just because your brand of bigotry is more socially acceptable among certain pinheads at the moment doesn't make it "better" or the other "worse".

Geller had ever right to hold a contest.

Those who attack race or religion are not the type you bring home to meet the family.

Forum List

Back