Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Well, that ought to be good for getting a few Christians killed somewhere. Hope you're happy.
It's just crude, only infantile minds find poo jokes funny. Good satire should be somewhat clever and thought provoking.
With Islam it doesn't matter how sophisticated it is Muslims are going to chimp out anytime they think Mo gets insulted. I don't understand it. If allah is all powerful can't allah take care of those who insult mohammad? I guess allah isn't who they think he is.

Well, that ought to be good for getting a few Christians killed somewhere. Hope you're happy.
It's just crude, only infantile minds find poo jokes funny. Good satire should be somewhat clever and thought provoking.
With Islam it doesn't matter how sophisticated it is Muslims are going to chimp out anytime they think Mo gets insulted. I don't understand it. If allah is all powerful can't allah take care of those who insult mohammad? I guess allah isn't who they think he is.
Jesus was a homosexual cocksucker who took it up the ass from all twelve apostles and the donkey he rode in on.

Understand now? Purposely insulting someone's faith is double the insult. There are "good" Christians everywhere who would kick my ass for saying some dumb shit like that to their face or putting it in print.

Sunshine you really don't get it do you? They are going to kill them anyway. They don't need a reason other than they aren't Muslim. That's good enough. It's written into the religion. Hell even if they were muslim they'd kill them because they weren't the right type of muslim. Everyday Muslims kill Hindi's,Jews,Buddhists,Sikhs,Christians,etc. simply because they aren't muslim. It makes no difference if you post this crap or not. They will kill you or turn a blind eye to those who do. It's 1400 year old It's Nazism under a different name.

Geller seems to be a disgusting, hate-filled individual.
But not the men shooting into the crowd?

How many threads is this now?
:dunno:
I didn't comment on the shooters.

But whst was the point of her "art" contest if not to engender hate? What's the point of her transit "jihad" ad campaign if not to raise discord?

She's a disgusting person.
that doesn't excuse the shooters.
I bet you supported the piss christ exhibit.

Sunshine you really don't get it do you? They are going to kill them anyway. They don't need a reason other than they aren't Muslim. That's good enough. It's written into the religion. Hell even if they were muslim they'd kill them because they weren't the right type of muslim. Everyday Muslims kill Hindi's,Jews,Buddhists,Sikhs,Christians,etc. simply because they aren't muslim. It makes no difference if you post this crap or not. They will kill you or turn a blind eye to those who do. It's 1400 year old It's Nazism under a different name.
Boy are you screwed up, every major religion in the world went through a killing in the name of God phase.

Sure, in the same way the Westboro Baptist God Hates Fags group is just doing "God's work."

You'd probably be comfortable protesting funerals with them.

Just intimidate them into stopping by threatening, attempting, and succeeding in killing anyone who holds "God Hates Fags" signs protesting at funerals.

It's acceptable, because they have it coming by exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech and freedom to peaceably assemble.

You don't agree with them, it's ok to kill them and intimidate everyone else into not doing it again out of fear that the same will happen to them.

At least that's the message the liberals in this thread are parroting.

Personally, I don't agree. I may hate what they do and what they stand for, but I'd defend, even fight, to protect their right to do it without intimidation or injury or death.

But that's just me.
Who said it was okay to kill?

Anyone who says they were provoked by the exercise of free speech in America.
Excuse me? How does that mean it is okay to kill? That someone is provoked simply means they were provoked. It's like teasing a rattlesnake, someone's ass is going to get bit.

But we're not talking about rattlesnakes, we're talking about people.

So I'll ask you a simple question. Should a person be able to draw a picture of Mohammed, burn a flag, satirize the Bible, protest with "God Hates Fags" signs, or exercise their first amendment rights in any way without fear of death, or be intimidated into abandoning those rights because someone or a group of people are so dangerous that they would attempt to kill the protestors?
Yes, they can do as they please and if they feel intimidated that is on them.

Realistically, some people kill over cartoons. And that is why this is like poking a rattlesnake.

I also don't see any other point to the contest aside inflaming some nutters so it looks like Geller got her wish.

Jesus was a homosexual cocksucker who took it up the ass from all twelve apostles and the donkey he rode in on.

Understand now? Purposely insulting someone's faith is double the insult. There are "good" Christians everywhere who would kick my ass for saying some dumb shit like that to their face or putting it in print.

You mean like piss chirst? Here let me help you and yes I'm a devout Christian.

Do I like what you said? No. Am I going to shoot or blow you up because you said it? No. That's the difference.

Piss Christ - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Just intimidate them into stopping by threatening, attempting, and succeeding in killing anyone who holds "God Hates Fags" signs protesting at funerals.

It's acceptable, because they have it coming by exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech and freedom to peaceably assemble.

You don't agree with them, it's ok to kill them and intimidate everyone else into not doing it again out of fear that the same will happen to them.

Personally, I don't agree. I may hate what they do and what they stand for, but I'd defend, even fight, to protect their right to do it without intimidation or injury or death.

But that's just me.

Excuse me? How does that mean it is okay to kill? That someone is provoked simply means they were provoked. It's like teasing a rattlesnake, someone's ass is going to get bit.

So I'll ask you a simple question. Should a person be able to draw a picture of Mohammed, burn a flag, satirize the Bible, protest with "God Hates Fags" signs, or exercise their first amendment rights in any way without fear of death, or be intimidated into abandoning those rights because someone or a group of people are so dangerous that they would attempt to kill the protestors?

Realistically, some people kill over cartoons. And that is why this is like poking a rattlesnake.

I also don't see any other point to the contest aside inflaming some nutters so it looks like Geller got her wish.
It was a hate orgy, not too many opportunities for that anymore. It is almost like an old fashioned community lynching, a bunch of propaganda and preaching, they kill some scapegoats and then everyone hits the buffet.

The second gunman has been identified as:

Nadir Soofi

secondgunman.jpg

If I recall, the name "Nadir" is an Indian/Pakistani or Egyptian name. Need to go refresh that one.

Here is a pic of him:

nadirsoofi_large.jpg

And this was at the tip of his FB page:

Nadir Soofi FB page.png

Edit:

Nadir is an arabic name, meaning rare, and indeed, it is a very, very common name in Egypt, Turkey and Pakistan.

Last edited:
oh wait my last post didn't have mo in it. Here's one with Mohammad.

Lol, that's a Sikh not Mo.
Sikhs don't come out of Koran hence the arabic all over the box. It's a stereotype yes,probably a sikh as many don't know the difference, but it's meant to be Mo. Maybe the meme maker was playing it safe,threats have been made in the past. I didn't make the meme or it would have been 100% correct. :dunno:

But that's just me.

I see that as setting a dangerous precedent, backing down from a bully will simply embolden other bullies, IMO.

Best to stand up to the first bully that threats Americans freedoms, the same way the abortionist stood up to the radicals that blew up abortion clinics.

oh wait my last post didn't have mo in it. Here's one with Mohammad.

Lol, that's a Sikh not Mo.
Sikhs don't come out of Koran hence the arabic all over the box. It's a stereotype yes,probably a sikh as many don't know the difference, but it's meant to be Mo. Maybe the meme maker was playing it safe,threats have been made in the past. I didn't make the meme or it would have been 100% correct. :dunno:
Maybe the meme maker is a fucking asshole like the guy that killed Sikhs because he thought they were Muslim.

The bottom line is people's freedom of speech is protected, you can't go around trying to kill people because you got butt hurt over it.

Most certainly don't try it in Texas, Texas doesn't play

Forum List

Back