Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

...Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it. This isnt someone speaking out against the government...
Newsflash... Freedom of Speech means the freedom to say what's on your mind, about any topic under the sun, not just anti-government protests.

...I do cheer for the death of dumb asses that put other people at risk of nutcases...
If you cheer for the death of your fellow countrymen in favor of Muslim Terrorists, then you are an Enemy of The People.

This isn't about people being at-risk.... this isn't about nutcases... this is about our freedom to speak our minds within our very own domestic setting.

You are willing to concede or modify that freedom to accommodate an insane 7th century theocratic mindset that is poisoning the well in many countries worldwide.

No thank you.

Not here.

And, if you don't like the way that is going here, then stand aside, and get the hell out of the way, while the rest of us deal with those bastards.

...Yes. If you have nothing good to say shut the fuck up.
That's not up to you and I to say.

If you don't like what's being said, in such a setting, then don't listen.

Try to strip that person's freedom of speech away from them, though, here on our own shores, through violent means, and you're going to end-up with a toe-tag.
We simply disagree on this point.

This is about negligence and putting people at risk from nutcase religious fanatics. Again with freedom comes responsibility. Typically when you are not responsible bad things happen.

I'm not conceding or modifying anything. You can write, sing, or dance to the tune of any patriotic song telling you that you are free. The point is you really are not. The only thing you are really free to do is have consequences for your actions and words.

No I will not stand aside. I will continue to tell you how fucking stupid you are to put people at risk. Thats also part of being responsible. Educating you children on what it means to be responsible and mature.

...I considered myself released from that Oath when the Zionists told George Bush to get the mean old Saddam and he said, "What is thy bidding, my master!" ...
Uhhhhhh... yeah... Joe... take your morning meds... you're losin' it.

NO, I'm a realist. we need to start calling out the Zionists on their influence.
Yes, Joe.

Of course, Joe.

Your concession of the point is duly noted. I know you can't really argue the Zionists aren't pulling the strings in Washington.

When was the last time the Zionists didn't get EXACTLY what they demanded out of Washington?

Thanks.
Concession?

Hardly...

Merely leaving for the day, to go out and about in the world...

As well as being an understandable reaction to your automatic gainsay on the subject.

Not to mention your virulent Jew-hating ramblings...

You have already publicly stated that you consider yourself released from your Oath to defend the Constitution and the Nation and its People, because of your imagined and so-called Zionist control theory.

You have already publicly stated that you wish the sponsors of the art-event would have died, and called for them to be roasted over a slow fire, for provoking Muslims.

You have, for all intents and purposes, all but explicitly declared that you are taking-up sides with the Militant Muslim scumbag shooters rather than being willing to defend Freedom of Speech when that speech takes a turn that you do not agree with...

Concede a point to a former American who now all-but-embraces and who fears Militant Islam to the extent where he wants to silence such talk?

Ain't gonna happen.

It now seems entirely possible that you have chosen sides against your own country and its founding principles.

If true, then you have become The Enemy.

Last edited:
You have already publicly stated that you consider yourself released from your Oath to defend the Constitution and the Nation and its People, because of your imagined and so-called Zionist control theory.

I don't see anything in the constitution about 'Fighting whatever wars the Zionists tell our leaders to fight!" Especially not one that we haven't declared.

You have, for all intents and purposes, all but explicitly declared that you are taking-up sides with the Militant Muslim scumbag shooters rather than being willing to defend Freedom of Speech when that speech takes a turn that you do not agree with...

NO, I'm saying I take no sides. If the Zionists get slaughtered for stealing Arab land, it was their own fault. If Geller and her bigots get shot up because they pissed off Muslims, it's their own fault.

Let me know when any of htis is MY problem.

You have already public stated that you wish the sponsors of the art-event would have died, and called for them to be roasted over a slow fire, for provoking Muslims.

Naw, I don't think I said anything about fires. I do think when you provoke people and they react, you kind of have no one to blame but yourself.

The Muslims aren't our enemy. They are just people we get manipulated into fighting by people with their own agendas. "Oh, my God, they want to kill us because we mocked their faith."

Don't mock their faith, then.

Forum List

Back