Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Pam Geller's next project, ""Negro Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest".

To be held in Selma, Alabama.

in48yf.jpg

Yeah, call us when this actually happens... somewhere other than in your pea sized brain that is.
What would be the difference?

Mocking a race is worse than mocking a religious belief.
Worse? How so?

Ignorant bigotry is ignorant bigotry. Just because your brand of bigotry is more socially acceptable among certain pinheads at the moment doesn't make it "better" or the other "worse".

I actually agree with that. Maybe leftists should criticize their own bredren on the board for being religious bigots as much as they complain about so called conservatives for being racists.

Racists and militant theists and atheists have no place in good American-type company. We always ran them out of the company once we discovered they had managed to hide their ugliness during the employment process.

Fucking Texasses are starting another religious war. This was only the first shots fired. More deaths to come. Lots more, betcha.

Texas isn't. Muslims are if they intend to blow things up. The repercussions will be dire if they choose that route.

Hey tough guy, you sound so brave hiding behind your computer. Think about the 3,000 dead at the WTC on 9/11. Think about the 6,000 troops dead in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the 50,000 that lost arms and legs. In a war both sides suffer casualties. Here's another clue....we didn't win those wars.

Islam can hear your whimpers.

Sure, in the same way the Westboro Baptist God Hates Fags group is just doing "God's work."

You'd probably be comfortable protesting funerals with them.

Just intimidate them into stopping by threatening, attempting, and succeeding in killing anyone who holds "God Hates Fags" signs protesting at funerals.

It's acceptable, because they have it coming by exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech and freedom to peaceably assemble.

You don't agree with them, it's ok to kill them and intimidate everyone else into not doing it again out of fear that the same will happen to them.

At least that's the message the liberals in this thread are parroting.

Personally, I don't agree. I may hate what they do and what they stand for, but I'd defend, even fight, to protect their right to do it without intimidation or injury or death.

But that's just me.

Last edited:
Killing two psychos who were provoked by your contest.

Jesus must be so proud!

Kill a raghead for Jesus...

I have a feeling some of the entries were from artists who are anti-religion in general, as Charlie Hedbo was.
Does Pam Geller hand out checks in Texas for the best anti-Christian cartoon?

Didn't think so!

She'd probably need a lot more bodyguards.

Kill a raghead for Jesus...

The blood money is going to be flooding into the Americunt Freedom Defense Initative now.

Nice deflection, but no dice. I am trying to get links for the pictures, but I would not be surprised if some of them were anti-religious in general, and I haven't seen Christian gunmen attack Charlie Hedbo, Jewish gunmen go after the countless leftist protests that contain antisemitic posters, or Buddhist gunmen go after all the Chinese food places with Buddha in their menus.
Hey, dumbshit. The contest was called "Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest".

Geller is a well-known Islamaphobe.

So what?

If a protester burns a flag, and someone killed them for it, or attempted to kill them to intimidate other to stop burning flags, would you say "Oh, they deserved it, they provoked it, they had it coming."

Sure, in the same way the Westboro Baptist God Hates Fags group is just doing "God's work."

Just intimidate them into stopping by threatening, attempting, and succeeding in killing anyone who holds "God Hates Fags" signs protesting at funerals.

It's acceptable, because they have it coming by exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech and freedom to peaceably assemble.

You don't agree with them, it's ok to kill them and intimidate everyone else into not doing it again out of fear that the same will happen to them.

Personally, I don't agree. I may hate what they do and what they stand for, but I'd defend, even fight, to protect their right to do it without intimidation or injury or death.

But that's just me.
Who said it was okay to kill?

There's free speech and their common sense. It's why you don't go into a Biker Bar and start talking smack about their mothers.

Same question to you.

If folks threatened to kill, or killed protestors who burned the flag to intimidate others to stop flag burning, would you say "There's free speech and their common sense." if a group of protestor got together for a mass flag burning?

But that's just me.

Anyone who says they were provoked by the exercise of free speech in America.

But that's just me.

Excuse me? How does that mean it is okay to kill? That someone is provoked simply means they were provoked. It's like teasing a rattlesnake, someone's ass is going to get bit.

But that's just me.

Excuse me? How does that mean it is okay to kill? That someone is provoked simply means they were provoked. It's like teasing a rattlesnake, someone's ass is going to get bit.

But we're not talking about rattlesnakes, we're talking about people.

So I'll ask you a simple question. Should a person be able to draw a picture of Mohammed, burn a flag, satirize the Bible, protest with "God Hates Fags" signs, or exercise their first amendment rights in any way without fear of death, or be intimidated into abandoning those rights because someone or a group of people are so dangerous that they would attempt to kill the protestors?

Yanks: 2...Terrorist Filth: 0

Greg
I'm glad it turned out without any more casualties this time and only the bad guys dead. It could have been a lot worse. What if these guys drove by with machine guns and opened up on the crowd? Or walked in with a bunch of dynamite strapped to their bodies and blew up a bunch of people. This kind of thing could also provoke reactions in other countries against Christians where they are less prepared or unequipped to defend themselves. This kind of shit is like poking at a hornet's nest with a stick.

I'm glad it turned out without any more casualties this time and only the bad guys dead. It could have been a lot worse. What if these guys drove by with machine guns and opened up on the crowd? Or walked in with a bunch of dynamite strapped to their bodies and blew up a bunch of people. This kind of thing could also provoke reactions in other countries against Christians where they are less prepared or unequipped to defend themselves.

Same question.

If a protester burns a flag, and some group killed them for it, or attempted to kill them to intimidate others to stop burning flags, and a group of protestor got together for a mass flag burning, would you say "This kind of shit is like poking at a hornet's nest with a stick."

I'm glad it turned out without any more casualties this time and only the bad guys dead. It could have been a lot worse. What if these guys drove by with machine guns and opened up on the crowd? Or walked in with a bunch of dynamite strapped to their bodies and blew up a bunch of people. This kind of thing could also provoke reactions in other countries against Christians where they are less prepared or unequipped to defend themselves.

Same question.

If a protester burns a flag, and some group killed them for it, or attempted to kill them to intimidate others to stop burning flags, and a group of protestor got together for a mass flag burning, would you say "This kind of shit is like poking at a hornet's nest with a stick."
Yes. These idiots go around trying to provoke violence and they don't care who gets caught in the crossfire. It's all so they can get their desired response.

Forum List

Back