Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

However, according to both quantitative and qualitative data, working African-Americans — from those laboring in factories and on shop floors to those setting C-suite strategy — still face obstacles to advancement that other minorities and white women don’t.
For the most part they are not as qualified

Time after time cities and companies set reasonable standards for hiring or promotion that black people do not measure up to

and the typical lib response is to lower the bar

My father was a wwii vet, white working class union dem voter. He was also very patriotic.

He raised me to have the same values as he had.

As I became aware of the larger world and politics, i realize that many of the outspoken thinkers of the dem party, seemed to assume that people like my father were the problem, with their old fashioned ideas, and that America was AT BEST, not worth being proud of, if not the bad guy.

That is what steered me to the Republicans as opposed to the dems. Race? I was aware of it as an issue. My father had no problems with our black neighbors, or me playing with their children. The assumption by people like you, that people like my father or me were wacist, was disproven for me, every day of my life.

As time has gone on, all I have seen is more of the same. People like you just make assumptions about people like me, and nothing we say or do will shake your assumptions.

And you will be assholes to us based on that, and be shocked that we get angry at you in return.

You craft policies that are actively against our interests and you will dismiss anything we have to say about it, by saying words like "wacism" or "sexism" and then just shout us down.
What policies are against your interest?

Last edited:
you buy into the idea that the FBI is out to get Trump too? RINO's, Democrats, Every other country in the free world, the media and now the FBI huh?
Globalism is everywhere

most “friendly” countries were ok with trump except for germany and its fuhrer merkel
No. The rest of the world doesn’t deny global warming.
The simply don’t give a damn; it’s not their money they’re after.
Oh brother. So basically you're a conspiracy theorist.
Who spent the Trump years screaming that we’re no longer bribing other nations to like us?
Not the TrumpBots!

My father was a wwii vet, white working class union dem voter. He was also very patriotic.

As I became aware of the larger world and politics, i realize that many of the outspoken thinkers of the dem party, seemed to assume that people like my father were the problem, with their old fashioned ideas, and that America was AT BEST, not worth being proud of, if not the bad guy.

That is what steered me to the Republicans as opposed to the dems. Race? I was aware of it as an issue. My father had no problems with our black neighbors, or me playing with their children. The assumption by people like you, that people like my father or me were wacist, was disproven for me, every day of my life.

As time has gone on, all I have seen is more of the same. People like you just make assumptions about people like me, and nothing we say or do will shake your assumptions.

And you will be assholes to us based on that, and be shocked that we get angry at you in return.

You craft policies that are actively against our interests and you will dismiss anything we have to say about it, by saying words like "wacism" or "sexism" and then just shout us down.
Veggie Joe's No Borders Policy, for one.

The shooting of whites by a radical muslim in Boulder is a result of the press vilifying white people.
If we acted like you we would say Islam and the guys color had nothing to do with that shooting.

Or we would search the guys facebook page and see he was anti abortion and claim he was a republican.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

Agreed. I don't know what Unkotare is talking about.
he even won reelection after doing it...

My dad was in the pacific at the time. I am really glad they dropped the Bomb.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.
I didn't I thought it was just and right

So what was done to black folks in this country wasn't quite that bad, was it?
I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.
Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery

There is nothing stopping you from finding a deserving African American in your state and giving him all your money, or getting up off your ass and doing anything at all to help him in some way.
and there is the issue....dembots don't actually want to do something themselves to address the issues they bring up....they want other people to do it for them. They really are a whiny selfish bunch

......and republicans ignore the issues and don't do a damn thing other than try and feed us some BS.
huh? They freed the slaves, passed numerous Civil Rights legislation, not to mentioned created numerous bills the left blocked....moreover, tried, and in some cases, provided a economy to grow...and undid unjust laws targeting african-americans...such as Xiden 94 Crime Bill sentencing

Give me a break. Civil rights bills were passed by regions North/South and it was a Democrat president that signed those bills into law. Also not ONE Republican opposed that crime bill or voted against it. What numerous bills? Since Trump lost look at the Jim Crow bills being passed by state Legislators trying to stifle the minority vote.
It's laughable when they suggest they were the ones who freed the slaves or passed civil rights laws when today they are clearly the confederates who lynched blacks and defended Jim crow laws.
Lincoln was a Republican, Stupid.

Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act...........including Biden's mentor and Owlgore's father.

Your party is the party of racists.
Do you understand something changed between now and then? You southerners who hated lincoln are today's republicans.
Really? Your party kept electing a KKK leader to the Senate until 2010.

Your party is the party of racists. Own it.
Not anymore. You guys carry the confederate flags and try to throw out black votes. Literally last year trump tried to throw out all the votes in wayne county. Aka Detroit.

The gop today are the white good old boys yesterday.

Its simple. Did us liberals want Rosa parks to sit at the back of the bus? No. It was people like you. Back then you were the democrats.

Moron....the democrats are the ones attacking Asian Americans.....the democrats are the ones pushing for segregated dorms, cafeterias, keeping Asians out of colleges and universities, it is the democrats who want skin color identified on products in grocery stores....the democrat party has been and still is the party of racism, violence and hate...

If that is the case then why does all of the racism always come from right wing, assholes like you.
what did he say that was racist? I think you are projecting a little too much here
I love it when suddenly the racists are claiming they aren’t racist. Now they don’t openly admit to not hiring colors. Now they claim they gave the black guy a fair shot and he just unfortunately wasn’t the most qualified. Completely denying the obvious that bias is playing a factor.

When in a society as diverse as ours 90% of the executive boardroom is white males, something is wrong.

But notice now we have to prove you are a racist. Even though we know you are based on you policies, we have to prove it. Covert vs overt.
I do too...and they rewrite history...to an absurd level.....but hey...the dems are here trying to claim they supported Civil Rights, opposed Jim Crowe and freed the slaves....it's rather comical....
We were republicans back then. i Would have been a Lincoln republican northerner you’d be pro general lee pro slavery and against blacks marrying whites.

We don’t forget it was conservatives in the 60s who hated blacks and loved viet nam. Just like you demonize blm today you did it to Mohammad Ali and muslims back then.
No you weren't....Republicans were Republicans back then....they still are.....you personally might have been then flipped to the darkside...I don't know...

hahaha....keep dreaming....Johnson and his Admin were Dems...Vietnam was their baby

In fact, he's the leading Republican at the time, in 1964..running against the Dems warmongers: "

"And no, we will not let our support today silence our basic criticism that the war in Vietnam -- and let's call it what it is, a war--that the war in Vietnam is being fought under policies that obscure our purposes, confuse our allies, particularly the Vietnamese and encourage the enemy to prolong the fighting.

We must, instead, prosecute the war in Vietnam with the object of ending it along with the threats to peace that it poses all over the world."
I know so then how come it was people like me who supported the viet nam protests and Mohammad Ali and you guys back then hated meatheads like me?

Was Archie biunker a democrat back then? Was meathead a republican?
Archie was a TV character...from the 70s

Some people certianly dind't like the Nation of Islam back then, and still don't today....they are racist....and violent....Dr. King didn't like them...Malcolm X woke up to what they were and left them...for that they killed him
Ok so why are Republicans the ones who hate MLK day?
They don't....I know many that enjoy the day off work...then again I know many that are indifferent and stilly work

It was actually signed into law making it a Federal holiday by a Republican President.

But rather Govt offices are open or not, doesn't not mean one doesn't support Civil Rights for all Americans...many might suggest that after decades of Dem controlled Govt oppressing African-Amricans, means maybe Govt shouldn't be taking a day off of work..in fact just the opposite...maybe Govt should be worrking to continue to undo the years of oppression by the left.

I don't hate it. I do, considering the current state of what passes for his legacy, consider whether he deserves it.

But it is more a minor skepticism, nothing that any honest person could call "hate".
Considering he was a very religious man, a Southern Baptist Minister, that invoked God/Jesus and Christian values in his sermons and speeches on Civil Rights....I think we can assume he would not be welcome and likely attacked by the left today

Are you serious!!! Your ilk are the ones who wanted him dead. After you murdered him not you want to quote Dr King, what a disgrace.
what are you talking about? Nobody I know, or know who was alive then, wanted him dead.

In fact his last speech...sermon really...was at a Christian Church....where he discussed at great length the Bible: " I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord"

The Civil Rights movement was greatly supported by Christians...

King's killer....James Earl Ray, actually campaigned for the DNC in 1967.,....
How come republicans were the ones who voted against having a federal mlk day and black history month?
Reagan was a republican he signed it into law. I am not sure why people voted no but members from both parties voted no...not just members of the GOP. But overall the vast majority of both parties supported it's passage and Reagan made it Federal law by signing,

After years of fighting against it.
nope...but typical of the Dems...you all fight against what the man stood for, and you do so for 100 plus years, you attack the man, you even kill then man...then after he dies, try to make it all ok by having the Federal Govt take the day off work..and pat yourselves on the back....sad.

Are you kidding, it is white, right wing, conservatives who quote Dr. King today after they hated his guts when he was alive. If Dr. King were alive today it would be folks like you who would oppose and speak against him today. To try and make it seem as though the very folks who hated Dr King would support him is a damn disgrace.
King would be a Republican today. He said people should be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Why would he be a Republican when those are the very people that hated him and today would fight against him in the struggle for equality.

Racists like you think just the opposite. All you see is skin color. MLK would decry you and your racist positions.

That is one of the best jokes you have told. You would hate Dr King if he were alive today, you love coons like Uncle Ben Carson, Larry Elder, koonye west, Clarence Thomas and any of those other boot licker that will kiss your ass. You hate strong black men, so you would attack Dr King just like you do Pres Obama and others.

Sure as hell sounds like YOU are the racist here.
Personal attack that doesn’t progress the conversation. No surprise from you racist twat

Superbadbrutha called Ben Carson a "coon".

If Superbadbruther can't be called racist for that, can any black be called racist or do blacks as a group, get a pass based on their race?
Ben Carson is not a stupid republican. He has money. He may be an asshole greedy sellout Uncle Tom but he’s not stupid.

Good rich people like Warren Buffett are not greedy

I wish guys like Ben Carson would take on the black community more and debate them. He’s not 100% wrong about the black community. And he can say things us whites can’t.

Ben Carson deserves respect for his accomplishments and he is a real player by his own actions. I was not a supporter of his during his political campaigns, but only because there were better choices, imo.

Calling him a "coon" OR, an "Uncle Tom" or a "Sell out" is attacking the idea that black man can be his own man.

Both are thus, racist.

BUT, the point that moves the discussion forward, is that the idea is WRONG. It being racist is just a category of what kind of wrong and focuses on what is wrong with yours and Superbadbrutha's reasoning.

DOes it bother you that your thinking is racist?
Well he shouldn't be a Republican based on Republicans history with blacks.

Same way no matter how much money I have, I'll never become a sellout. Sorry but the term for a black sellout is an uncle tom. Same way there is no comparable insult to a white for the N word, Uncle Tom is for sure more of an insult than calling him a sellout, but that's what he is basically, a sellout.

Same say you have sold us middle class people out. Not for money but for other social issues like god, gays, guns and racism. You vote against labor and you vote with the rich because of social wedge issues. Otherwise, financially, you have no business voting Republican. You wouldn't even consider them if it weren't for racism.

Some of you it's abortion. Some of you it's the gun issue. Some of you are homophobic. But none of you are rich enough to benefit from Republican economic policies. Oh sure you have convinced yourselves you do but you have also convinced yourselves that global warming and evolution aren't real and the election was rigged.

You're as dumb as Russians who love Putin.

Well it certainly interesting to hear whites with privilege argue that affirmative action and diversity programs are unfair towards whites.

Your arguments say a lot more about you than your party affiliation. I don’t tell all republicans or all white conservatives they are racist. Just their policies are.

Denying bias exists is either ignorant or racist.

Not understanding the blm movement exposes you for being a racist.

You are slick and clever and well spoken and well thought out. Your racism is a lot more covert today. Subtle.

One day you will realize that your poor and middle class black brothers and sisters were not your enemy. You share a common foe. Rich people. Guys like Ben Carson and Bruce Jenner.

1. I never got shit for being white. "White privilege" is a bullshit excuse for the anti-white discrimination that people like you support.

2. You said wacism a lot. That is not an argument. That is just you calling me names, like an asshole.

3. I understand blm fine. I've explained my understanding of it. You said "Wacist". That is what you have.

4. A group of people that are have been convinced that I see them as vermin who's lives do not matter, do not see themselves as my "brothers". You white liberals did that to us. This is the division YOU have created in our society.

5. You said that wacism had to be why I am a republican. That was you mindreading by the way. I explained what actually happened. You ignored that and called me wacist. Because that is all you have.

For discussion purposes, how about Disparate Impact Theory that leads to active discrimination AGAINST whites to favor traditionally disadvantaged minorities.

Veggie Joe's No Borders Policy, for one.

An excellent example.

For discussion purposes, how about Disparate Impact Theory that leads to active discrimination AGAINST whites to favor traditionally disadvantaged minorities.

The actual solution to racism? Just stop doing it democrats.....if you guys would stop being obsessed with the color of people's skin, racism would be over.....

Last edited:

The actual solution to racism? Just stop doing it democrats.....if you guys would stop being obsessed with the color of people skin, racism would be over.....

Pretty much. Take away the oxygen from a fire, and the fire dies out, fast.

Are we about to have another round of the celibate not by choice people in the news or whatever they hell incels are?
Nah, we're going to figure out if Opie is a peckwood racist, a mob tool to send a message in the marketplace or just some jackoff that got a bad blowjob, and a case of clap, not knowing which whorehouse he was in before he gave it to his sweet wholesome fiance, Brenda Lou-Anne.

Trumpster Dumpster - 100% Guaranteed.
Who knows. Atlanta has always been a hard town. It ain't all peach blossoms and baseball games, not even back in the 70s, kind of a Chicago of the deep south.

I can tell your not from Atlanta or either your under 60. Atlanta was once a safe beautiful place to live till the liberals destroyed it.Now its like most American cities just another hell hole.

The actual solution to racism? Just stop doing it democrats.....if you guys would stop being obsessed with the color of people's skin, racism would be over.....

So true. Democrats want to divide and conquor us all.

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
An incel?
At one of the spas, a robbery was reported. Maybe the caller assumed he was there to rob the place when he walked in with a gun? He doesn't seem like an armed robbery type of kid.

Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It’s a pretty good life,” read the tagline on an Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long.

A student who graduated from Sequoyah High with Long in 2017 who spoke on the condition of anonymity told The Daily Beast, “He was very innocent seeming and wouldn’t even cuss. He was sorta nerdy and didn’t seem violent from what I remember. He was a hunter and his father was a youth minister or pastor. He was big into religion.”

Thanks for the report but we can read all that for ourselves without your help.

what is your insight as to the motive?

Forum List

Back