shooting Clackamas Mall, Portland, Oregon

Semantics more important than dead people. The standard of the NRA assholes. On a weekly basis now it seems some fruitloop is going off and killing a bunch of people with an assault weopon. And every week we have the same people defending the indefensable.

The NRA defending our Freedoms makes them assholes? I'd argue that numbskulls like you who want to piss on our freedoms are the real assholes.

The ones that scare me the most are those who want criminals and crazies to have easy access to things that are never used for self defense - large capacity magazines, semi-autos, tear gas canisters (used in Aurora, I believe). There really is only one reason why they want the crazies and crooks armed.
Please post a link to where anyone on this board said he wants crazies and crooks armed.

I just want to know who the "they" is meant to be. Looks like a typical straw man to me.
"They" is a figment of ludly's senile dementia. Sad, really.

Yanno.............I'm still wondering why anyone needs a semi-automatic assault rifle to go hunting.

Me? I hunted with a bolt action rifle that held 5 rounds.

Do you REALLY need to squeeze off 60 - 70 rounds in a minute when you're hunting?

Information still coming in on this guy, but we are going to find out two things about him in the next week.

1) Everyone in his life knew he was crazy.

2) Despite that, he had no problem acquiring guns and ammo.

Information still coming in on this guy, but we are going to find out two things about him in the next week.

He didn't have a problem getting a gun because he knew someone who had one and ripped it off just prior to the shooting.

Here's the answer: decriminalize recreational drug use, spend money on rehab instead of prosecution, release non-violent offenders from prisons, then imprison violent felons in their place. Eliminate parole and probation for crimes involving firearms. Open judges up to personal liability for releasing criminals with violent records back into the community early.

That won't satisfy fuckwits like luddly, as there won't be as many dead children for him to use as political footballs, but those are the breaks.

Perhaps you can pray to the all-loving sky pixie to have the 2nd Amendment wiped off the Bill of Rights.

Just like Tucson, there was an unarmed hero who saved several people...

Portland Mall Shooting Hero Allan Fonseca Guided Customers To Safety

Hmm apparently you don't have to be anywhere near the danger to be a hero these days. Who knew?

Oh puh-lese. Stop playing dumb. (yeah, I know - you're not playing and you really are that dumb.)

Read the idiotic posts saying that guns are like cars and doctors so we should ban them all. THAT is a straw man and no one is better at that than the gun nutters. Example - crackerjack's non-answer to this post. Never an answer. Always an insult to hide behind.

Now fuck off.

Wow I guess you are the one that is dumb. The reason people are making the banniing comments is because Bob Costas is an idiot. Nothing strawman about it. So I would suggest taking your own advice.

Last edited:
Here's the answer: decriminalize recreational drug use, spend money on rehab instead of prosecution, release non-violent offenders from prisons, then imprison violent felons in their place. Eliminate parole and probation for crimes involving firearms. Open judges up to personal liability for releasing criminals with violent records back into the community early.

That won't satisfy fuckwits like luddly, as there won't be as many dead children for him to use as political footballs, but those are the breaks.

Man, that would make my job easier.

Semantics more important than dead people. The standard of the NRA assholes. On a weekly basis now it seems some fruitloop is going off and killing a bunch of people with an assault weopon. And every week we have the same people defending the indefensable.

The NRA defending our Freedoms makes them assholes? I'd argue that numbskulls like you who want to piss on our freedoms are the real assholes.

The NRA does not defend "our freedoms". They work for the gun manufacturers and their job is to get you to believe that Obama is uh-comin fer yer guns 'n' bibles so you'll run right out and buy more guns.

And, its working.

Fucking liar the gun he used was stolen

The NRA does not defend "our freedoms". They work for the gun manufacturers and their job is to get you to believe that Obama is uh-comin fer yer guns 'n' bibles so you'll run right out and buy more guns.

And, its working.

Good... The more people who believe that their freedoms are being assaulted, the harder it is to allow those freedoms to be destroyed by assholes who profess to know what is best for others.

He didn't go through a background check idiot because he never bought the gun, he stole it from a friend... You cannot possibly be this stupid.

He didn't go through a background check idiot because he never bought the gun, he stole it from a friend... You cannot possibly be this stupid.

Wanna bet?

Forum List

Back