shooting Clackamas Mall, Portland, Oregon

Here is what you said...

"In the 40's and 50's firearm safety was taught in elementary School. Now we have no training except to get a concealed carry permit."

Is it middle school or elementary school you want guns for kids?

Wow.

Middle school is elementary school in a lot of locations. Where I went you had 1st through 8th and then High School. There is no reason a 12 year old can not be taught the proper handling of firearms.
Wouldn't that make them want to kill? You know, just like teaching proper use of condoms makes them want to have sex???

What if it makes them want to target shoot... Practice makes perfect.
Isn't that what condoms are for ??? Practice practice practice

:D

Obviously, we need to distribute weapons with large capacity mags to every baby at birth.

Along with a carton of no-filter Camels.

Then, every birthday, we could give the kid a box of ammo and a McDonalds gift card.

Hey stupid, guns do not kill people, people kill people.

Middle school is elementary school in a lot of locations. Where I went you had 1st through 8th and then High School. There is no reason a 12 year old can not be taught the proper handling of firearms.
Wouldn't that make them want to kill? You know, just like teaching proper use of condoms makes them want to have sex???

That was actually funny. :thup:

Well, we know they are going to do it, so let's teach them to do it safely!

Now the nutter's excuse for hiding from the shooter is that a "gun free" sign at a mall trumps the Constitution.

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was going to be a measured discussion without massive appeals to emotion and insult-slinging. Boy, was I mistaken.

Now the nutter's excuse for hiding from the shooter is that a "gun free" sign at a mall trumps the Constitution.

As a mall is private property, the 2nd amendment does not apply, as it is not government restricting gun possesion on the property, but the owner.

Also, most gun owners agree controlled areas such as courts and airports can ban possesion of a weapon. In those places the authorities assume ownsership of protecting you from harm (court officers, armed airport police, etc).

That being said, most "gun free zones" are knee jerk feel good reactions, and a bit stupid, as you are asking a criminal to follow laws allowing people to ban weapons on thier property.

Just heard a news bite saying that 40% of guns are sold without a background check and that there 32 murders every day in the US. Almost half of NRA members support background checks.

Why do the nutter's want criminals and mentally I'll to have easy access to high capacity magazines and guns that are not designed for either hunting or self defense? Why are they against background checks?

Especially since the nutter's don't actually do anything to stop murders even they say a gun in every hand would stop murders.

The answer to nutters with weapons is more law abiding people with weapons of their own.

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was going to be a measured discussion without massive appeals to emotion and insult-slinging. Boy, was I mistaken.

Lol, you have been around here long enough to know better, I would think.

Best place for civil discourse is in the CDZ.

Here is what you said...

"In the 40's and 50's firearm safety was taught in elementary School. Now we have no training except to get a concealed carry permit."

Is it middle school or elementary school you want guns for kids?

Wow.

Quick question..................if you see no problem with teaching a 12 year old the proper use of firearms, then why is it such a problem to let 13-15 year old kids get sexual education?

Because sex ed leads to a higher incidence of teen pregnancy.

True story.

My brother took his hunter safety course in school.

If I was a criminal I would want a list of every liberal American. Chances are they are unarmed and it would easy pickings.

Ghetto dwellers are notoriously retarded when it comes to actually using their weapons, anyway. They're actually more of a risk to themselves than others when they're packing.

Just heard a news bite saying that 40% of guns are sold without a background check and that there 32 murders every day in the US. Almost half of NRA members support background checks.

Why do the nutter's want criminals and mentally I'll to have easy access to high capacity magazines and guns that are not designed for either hunting or self defense? Why are they against background checks?

Especially since the nutter's don't actually do anything to stop murders even they say a gun in every hand would stop murders.
Still no answers from this nutsack, just pointless, senile ranting.

What a useless sack of shit you are.

Forum List

Back