shooting Clackamas Mall, Portland, Oregon

Someone just shot up the Macy's at the Clackamas Mall. Possibly 60 shots, two know dead so far, assault weopon, large magazine.

Define assault weapon in a meaningful realistic way. If you say semiautomatic, you are mistaken. If you say fully automatic then it is already illegal in 13 States to own them and anyone in the other 37 must get a Federal License to own each individual weapon.

As for high capacity be specific and then explain why having one 30 round magazine is more deadly then have 3 10 round magazines. As for the 50 and 100 round magazines they are crap your weapon will jam quickly and often resulting in less rounds fired and more hassles keeping the weapon in action.

Obviously, we need to distribute weapons with large capacity mags to every baby at birth.

Along with a carton of no-filter Camels.

Then, every birthday, we could give the kid a box of ammo and a McDonalds gift card.

Someone just shot up the Macy's at the Clackamas Mall. Possibly 60 shots, two know dead so far, assault weopon, large magazine.

Define assault weapon in a meaningful realistic way. If you say semiautomatic, you are mistaken. If you say fully automatic then it is already illegal in 13 States to own them and anyone in the other 37 must get a Federal License to own each individual weapon.

As for high capacity be specific and then explain why having one 30 round magazine is more deadly then have 3 10 round magazines. As for the 50 and 100 round magazines they are crap your weapon will jam quickly and often resulting in less rounds fired and more hassles keeping the weapon in action.

I'm sure that future mass murders would benefit from that knowledge.

Dead bodies laying around and THIS is a sane reaction?

Jesus fucking crist, you loons are asking over the asylum.

Semantics more important than dead people. The standard of the NRA assholes. On a weekly basis now it seems some fruitloop is going off and killing a bunch of people with an assault weopon. And every week we have the same people defending the indefensable.

Semantics more important than dead people. The standard of the NRA assholes. On a weekly basis now it seems some fruitloop is going off and killing a bunch of people with an assault weopon. And every week we have the same people defending the indefensable.

Provide evidence that legally obtained weapons were used every week in a mass shooting. Hell provide evidence that every week there has been a mass shooting.

You don't like the 2nd Amendment? Get a new amendment passed through Congress and then get 37 States to approve it. Failing that you are a whining little bitch with no standing and ignorance as your weapon.

Lets make it easy. In the last 3 months provide us evidence that every week there has been a mass shooting. Then provide evidence the weapons used were legally obtained.

I notice you are not demanding places like Chicago disarm the gangs, hell you don't even link to stories out of Chicago of daily shootings. Why is that?

Yep. And when I dared to say I was sick of reading them stepping over the bodies of dead children to defend their idiotic stance on guns, they got all kinds of indignant.

-- and, then they reloaded.

Dead kids? The gun nuts don't care about dead kids.

Dumb jerks care about fetuses though.

Yep. And when I dared to say I was sick of reading them stepping over the bodies of dead children to defend their idiotic stance on guns, they got all kinds of indignant.

340MILLION people in this country and less then 1000 accidental deaths a year and most are NOT children. Now explain again why 40000 car deaths due to accident are acceptable but 680 accidental deaths due to shooting are not?

I will REMIND you, the 2nd Amendment is the law of the land. You don't like it? get an amendment past the Congress and then get a majority of voters in 37 States to approve it. Failing that you are a whiny little bitch with out a legal or moral leg to stand on.

Just a question numbnuts? What are the 5 leading causes of accidental death of children in this Country? And why aren't you harping about them while trying to deny law abiding citizens of their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

Arent you the idiot who said we should give children gun training? You know, welcome to 3rd grade and here is your semi automatic weapon.

Arent you the idiot who said we should give children gun training? You know, welcome to 3rd grade and here is your semi automatic weapon.

Until the Gun Grabbers got started in the mid 60's weapons training occurred regularly at middle school. I don't recall reading about mass shootings, accidental discharges or a rash of gang violence because of it. It is a statistical fact that the cities with the strictest gun laws have the most weapon related crimes. It further is a statistical fact that those locations that change their laws to less restrictive see a drop in crimes across the board.

This probably gives you a chubby, doesn't it? Another tragedy for you to politicize.

You are one fucking sick old man.

Until the Gun Grabbers got started in the mid 60's weapons training occurred regularly at middle school. I don't recall reading about mass shootings, accidental discharges or a rash of gang violence because of it. It is a statistical fact that the cities with the strictest gun laws have the most weapon related crimes. It further is a statistical fact that those locations that change their laws to less restrictive see a drop in crimes across the board.

Here is what you said...

"In the 40's and 50's firearm safety was taught in elementary School. Now we have no training except to get a concealed carry permit."

Is it middle school or elementary school you want guns for kids?

Wow.

Here is what you said...

"In the 40's and 50's firearm safety was taught in elementary School. Now we have no training except to get a concealed carry permit."

Is it middle school or elementary school you want guns for kids?

Wow.

Middle school is elementary school in a lot of locations. Where I went you had 1st through 8th and then High School. There is no reason a 12 year old can not be taught the proper handling of firearms.

This probably gives you a chubby, doesn't it? Another tragedy for you to politicize.

You dumb shit.

Every rw here is "politicizing" this mass murder but you're such a brainless hypocrite, you don't have the sense to know it.

And, you're too damn dumb to realize that this is IS political and has been political for quite a long time now.

So, its okay for the ditto heads like you to politicize dead bodies - right.

WHY can't you rw hacks ever think for yourselves?

You dumb shit.

Every rw here is "politicizing" this mass murder but you're such a brainless hypocrite, you don't have the sense to know it.

And, you're too damn dumb to realize that this is IS political and has been political for quite a long time now.

Ditto head? "rw"? Me? From the guy who claimed to know David Nolan?

And you have the gall to call me dumb? :lol:

Senile dementia must be an awful thing for you. Your caretaker should really keep you away from a computer before you stroke out or something, fucktard.

You dumb shit.

Senile dementia must be an awful thing for you. Your caretaker should really keep you away from a computer before you stroke out or something, fucktard.

Yo, dittohead, before you lie and say that you and Nolan are big buds, you really need to know that he's dead.

Last edited:
You dumb shit.

Before you lie and say that you and Nolan are big buds, you really need to know that he's dead.
Yeah, I knew that. Besides, you have the corner on the market for that lie.

Thankfully we're not all as incredibly stupid as you are, you fucking useless hack.

Oh, and sorry for killing your post-tragedy masturbation afterglow. I know for an old guy like you they're few and far between.

Forum List

Back