shooting Clackamas Mall, Portland, Oregon

Just heard a news bite saying that 40% of guns are sold without a background check and that there 32 murders every day in the US. Almost half of NRA members support background checks.

Why do the nutter's want criminals and mentally I'll to have easy access to high capacity magazines and guns that are not designed for either hunting or self defense? Why are they against background checks?

Especially since the nutter's don't actually do anything to stop murders even they say a gun in every hand would stop murders.
Still no answers from this nutsack, just pointless, senile ranting.

What a useless sack of shit you are.

As usual, nutter rw's can't answer the hard questions so they resort to childish name calling.

Just heard a news bite saying that 40% of guns are sold without a background check and that there 32 murders every day in the US. Almost half of NRA members support background checks.

Why do the nutter's want criminals and mentally I'll to have easy access to high capacity magazines and guns that are not designed for either hunting or self defense? Why are they against background checks?

Especially since the nutter's don't actually do anything to stop murders even they say a gun in every hand would stop murders.

As usual, nutter rw's can't answer the hard questions so they resort to childish name calling.
Ironic post of the day.

If I was a criminal I would want a list of every liberal American. Chances are they are unarmed and it would easy pickings.
You are assuming the gun grabbers are not hypocrites. They own guns, they just don't want US to own them.

Please post a link to even one post where anyone has said want guns banned.
Are you too senile to read? That is not at all what I said.

Re-read it, fuck face.

Quick question:

Was this mall one of those designated "Gun Free" Zones?

Doesn't matter. There was an armed patron at Aurora and it was a gun free zone.

And you sidestep my point that, is a time of a national upsurge in gun ownership because the nutters actually believe Obama coming after their guns, no one has ever shot one of these shooters.

Not even the goofball in Tucson who was buying cigs at the Walgreen's. He stayed inside the store while unarmed women took down Loughner.

Yeah and if he had hit any of those women he would have been sued to the point of extinction. I would have done the same thing. If I carry a gun it is to defend me not some stranger.

After the big brave he-men gun nuts saying mass shootings wouldn't happen if everyone had guns, it's a breath of fresh air that one admits he would hide out in a store while unarmed women took down the shooter and wrestle his gun away - as it went in Tucson. :lol::clap2:

Seriously are you on medication or something? I never said anything about hiding. I swear people like you make me regret my service.

Leftwing gasbags as genetically mandated to be dishonest loons.

Never expect honesty from them. When it happens, it's always an accident.

You know what? I'm no great fan of gun control, I'm really not . . . HOWEVER,

I HAVE noticed that a lot of "gun nuts" don't seem very mature. The guys I know that play with guns often seem stuck in a pathological kind of adolescent mentality. They seem to need--and get--a real ego boost when they have a gun.

They are odd people, and it makes me nervous to know that most of these "assault weapons" are being held by marginally stable members of our population.

Define assault weapon in a meaningful realistic way. If you say semiautomatic, you are mistaken. If you say fully automatic then it is already illegal in 13 States to own them and anyone in the other 37 must get a Federal License to own each individual weapon.

As for high capacity be specific and then explain why having one 30 round magazine is more deadly then have 3 10 round magazines. As for the 50 and 100 round magazines they are crap your weapon will jam quickly and often resulting in less rounds fired and more hassles keeping the weapon in action.

Arent you the idiot who said we should give children gun training? You know, welcome to 3rd grade and here is your semi automatic weapon.

Until the Gun Grabbers got started in the mid 60's weapons training occurred regularly at middle school. I don't recall reading about mass shootings, accidental discharges or a rash of gang violence because of it. It is a statistical fact that the cities with the strictest gun laws have the most weapon related crimes. It further is a statistical fact that those locations that change their laws to less restrictive see a drop in crimes across the board.

Additional to that: Britain has the most draconian firearms laws in Europe, and (consequently) has the highest rate of gun crime in Europe.

I HAVE noticed that a lot of "gun nuts" don't seem very mature. The guys I know that play with guns often seem stuck in a pathological kind of adolescent mentality. They seem to need--and get--a real ego boost when they have a gun.

They are odd people, and it makes me nervous to know that most of these "assault weapons" are being held by marginally stable members of our population.

To be fair, not all gun owners are fondling their guns to make up to make up for what they lack - maturity, sexual maturity, whatever ... Plenty (most??) believe that gun owners should be held accountable for their guns and their actionsand they don't have to look down the front of their pants to know that.

I've mentioned air tasers. The brand I have also shoots out identifying bits that are left at the scene of use. They can be traced back to the original buyer of that particular cartridge. (My tasers are also stun guns which, of course, would be anonymous but make it possible to take down more than one attacker.)

We track cars and demand they carry insurance. Why not guns? And, if not guns, why not ammo?

Because they can be in the hands of a criminal?

So can cars. So what? The whole "let's ban cars" argument for lack of legal responsibility is just asinine.

Your last line - Yes. It is a bit frightening to know that these rabid gun nuts are in restaurants, schools, churches and driving down the street, just itching for a reason to show what brave he-men they are.

The ones that scare me the most are those who want criminals and crazies to have easy access to things that are never used for self defense - large capacity magazines, semi-autos, tear gas canisters (used in Aurora, I believe). There really is only one reason why they want the crazies and crooks armed.

To be fair, not all gun owners are fondling their guns to make up to make up for what they lack - maturity, sexual maturity, whatever ... Plenty (most??) believe that gun owners should be held accountable for their guns and their actionsand they don't have to look down the front of their pants to know that.

I've mentioned air tasers. The brand I have also shoots out identifying bits that are left at the scene of use. They can be traced back to the original buyer of that particular cartridge. (My tasers are also stun guns which, of course, would be anonymous but make it possible to take down more than one attacker.)

We track cars and demand they carry insurance. Why not guns? And, if not guns, why not ammo?

So can cars. So what? The whole "let's ban cars" argument for lack of legal responsibility is just asinine.

Your last line - Yes. It is a bit frightening to know that these rabid gun nuts are in restaurants, schools, churches and driving down the street, just itching for a reason to show what brave he-men they are.

The ones that scare me the most are those who want criminals and crazies to have easy access to things that are never used for self defense - large capacity magazines, semi-autos, tear gas canisters (used in Aurora, I believe). There really is only one reason why they want the crazies and crooks armed.

I have to admit, when you said "air tasers" I thought you were describing an imaginary instrument, along the lines of playing air guitar. So when you say "air taser" you simply mean a taser? I mean what other medium would a taser move through? Water? :confused:

I have to admit, when you said "air tasers" I thought you were describing an imaginary instrument, along the lines of playing air guitar. So when you say "air taser" you simply mean a taser? I mean what other medium would a taser move through? Water? :confused:

LOL

No, they're tasers, just like we're used to but they have the capability to take down an attacker who is not standing close enough to actually touch with the unit. The ones I have are also stun guns so if you shoot the taser at one attacker and he brought his friends, you're not SOL. You can incapacitate up close and personal too.

Mine were pretty pricey and I've had them a long time. I should probably look into replacing them with newer technology.

Please post a link to where anyone on this board said he wants crazies and crooks armed.

Please post a link to where anyone on this board said he wants crazies and crooks armed.

I just want to know who the "they" is meant to be. Looks like a typical straw man to me.

Oh puh-lese. Stop playing dumb. (yeah, I know - you're not playing and you really are that dumb.)

Try talking/posting about any degree of control over who can buy guns and the "they" will come running. Indeed, just read back over this thread to find out who is dead set against even trying to keep guns out of the hands of crooks and crazies.

Read the idiotic posts saying that guns are like cars and doctors so we should ban them all. THAT is a straw man and no one is better at that than the gun nutters. Example - crackerjack's non-answer to this post. Never an answer. Always an insult to hide behind.

Now fuck off.

Oh puh-lese. Stop playing dumb. (yeah, I know - you're not playing and you really are that dumb.)

Try talking/posting about any degree of control over who can buy guns and the "they" will come running. Indeed, just read back over this thread to find out who is dead set against even trying to keep guns out of the hands of crooks and crazies.

Read the idiotic posts saying that guns are like cars and doctors so we should ban them all. THAT is a straw man and no one is better at that than the gun nutters. Example - crackerjack's non-answer to this post. Never an answer. Always an insult to hide behind.

Now fuck off.
Didn't think so. :lmao:

Eat shit and die, ned. You aren't even man enough to take the sort of shit you hand out, ya pussy. You're a sad waste of sperm.

Forum List

Back