Shooter Was A Saudi

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
And i would say that nobody who shares your opinion should be allowed in the military.

Yeah, and this is what happens. We're playing it your way, right now. Will you be going to apologize to the grieving relatives of the dead?

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?
Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.

Like Ft. Fun said, it is because they are our allies. If you were to go to Newport RI (where the Naval War College is), you would see people in uniforms of countries other than the US who are being trained by the USA.
We need to be careful which countries we train. Definitely not these folks

Why are we allowing the Muslim filth to come on our military bases?

Didn't we learn anything from Ft Hood?

Why are we letting Muslims into the country AT ALL ? Remember Trump's Muslim ban ? The one Democratic judges ganged up on ? Shoulda had it then. Should have it now ?

Ask the last 10 Presidents or so been going on for as long as I can remember. Now's the change for Trump to man up and change the policy. Let's see.

We must not single out orange haired people even though only orange haired people are doing the dirty deeds. We should not worry about our own lives but rather how they would Feel about our Non PC stance.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
No such critter. They have mandatory service like IsNtReal. No real" civilians" exist.
Former. Current. Pending

Ask the last 10 Presidents or so been going on for as long as I can remember. Now's the change for Trump to man up and change the policy. Let's see.

If anybody has the courage to do what is right and ban Muslims from this country it is Trump. However, I am not holding my breath.

Trump’s buddies. Jared’s secret banker.
Too bad that Obama gave the Iranians all of their cash and gold back on an unmarked government plane in the middle of the night so that Iran could use it to cause havoc all over the middle east that has us in a predicament of using SA to push back on them militarily....whine to Obama not us....

so?

he doesn't represent the views of the folks from Saudi Arabia, who love america.

just because one person did something, doesnt mean an entire nation is the enemy

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Shut up stupid...the nation is an allies not every Saudi citizen...you can distinguish between one Muslim nation and another but not between one Saudi and his government...what a hack....
Hey angry little moron: this was a Saudi soldier. We are letting "these people", I.E. Saudi soldiers, into our country, because Sauid Arabia is our ally and their soldiers train at our bases. So maybe try to get a grip on what you are commenting on before opening your dick licker.
:321::asshole::bigboy::cul2::dev3::finger3::funnyface::fu::fu::fu:
In other words, you said something very stupid. And you know it.

Like Ft. Fun said, it is because they are our allies. If you were to go to Newport RI (where the Naval War College is), you would see people in uniforms of countries other than the US who are being trained by the USA.
We need to be careful which countries we train. Definitely not these folks

Why are we letting Muslims into the country AT ALL ? Remember Trump's Muslim ban ? The one Democratic judges ganged up on ? Shoulda had it then. Should have it now ?

If anybody has the courage to do what is right and ban Muslims from this country it is Trump. However, I am not holding my breath.

You guys who are bitching about a Saudi being trained on an American base need to get ahold of Trump and tell him to stop selling US weapons to Saudi Arabia. The reason he was here was to get trained on the maintenance and upkeep of the planes we just sold them.

Trumpp purposely excluded the Saudis from his Muslim ban. This is on him.

Exactly. If Trump hadn't pushed through his arms deal with Saudi Arabia, they wouldn't have had to send people over here to get trained on the maintenance and upkeep of the equipment. This one can be laid at Trump's feet.

Forum List

Back