Shooter Was A Saudi

Hate to tell you guys, but I don't think this guy was there to be trained as a pilot. I think that he was there to be trained on aircraft maintenance and upkeep.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Shut up stupid...the nation is an allies not every Saudi citizen...you can distinguish between one Muslim nation and another but not between one Saudi and his government...what a hack....
Hey angry little moron: this was a Saudi soldier. We are letting "these people", I.E. Saudi soldiers, into our country, because Sauid Arabia is our ally and their soldiers train at our bases. So maybe try to get a grip on what you are commenting on before opening your dick licker.
:321::asshole::bigboy::cul2::dev3::finger3::funnyface::fu::fu::fu:
In other words, you said something very stupid. And you know it.
Truth always sounds strange to the uniformed...but you know better...you are a political hack that will settle for a lower standard of living as long as it hurts Trump voters....you hate with every grain of your soul and I feel sorry for you...
you could be living this great America first economy and enjoying life but your disgust of Trump forbids you...its sad...DOW over 28,000 today...do you say anything good about that?...no....

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Shut up stupid...the nation is an allies not every Saudi citizen...you can distinguish between one Muslim nation and another but not between one Saudi and his government...what a hack....
Hey angry little moron: this was a Saudi soldier. We are letting "these people", I.E. Saudi soldiers, into our country, because Sauid Arabia is our ally and their soldiers train at our bases. So maybe try to get a grip on what you are commenting on before opening your dick licker.
:321::asshole::bigboy::cul2::dev3::finger3::funnyface::fu::fu::fu:
In other words, you said something very stupid. And you know it.
Truth always sounds strange to the uniformed...but you know better...you are a political hack that will settle for a lower standard of living as long as it hurts Trump voters....you hate with every grain of your soul and I feel sorry for you...
you could be living this great America first economy and enjoying life but your disgust of Trump forbids you...its sad...DOW over 28,000 today...do you say anything good about that?...no....
Haha, look att the angry little moron trying desperately to change the subject.

Hey professor: you said something stupid and wrong. No, what you think of me has no bearing on that.

Hey professor: you said something stupid and wrong. No, what you think of me has no bearing on that
Rambunctious never says anything stupid....I can't help it if you lack the education or information to except that....

Hey professor: you said something stupid and wrong. No, what you think of me has no bearing on that
Rambunctious never says anything stupid....I can't help it if you lack the education or information to except that....
Sure,moron.

Why are the loudest dumbfucks always the biggest sissies? You guys are all the same.

Anyhow,your cult leader is sucking big Saudi butthole these days. Why don't you right wing nutsacks go complain to him?

Generally, the only people that I have heard refer to themselves in the 3rd person were incredible assholes, or dumb people who thought it made them sound smart.

By the way.................you said something stupid in this post. Apparently, you don't know the difference between the words "accept", and "except". Let me help you out with that........................

accept
[ ak-sept ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR accept ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object)
1. to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.
2. to agree or consent to; accede to: to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.
to respond or answer affirmatively to: to accept an invitation.
3. to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of: to accept the office of president.
4. to receive or admit formally, as to a college or club.

except
[ ik-sept ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR except ON THESAURUS.COpreposition

1. with the exclusion of; excluding; save; but: They were all there except me.
conjunction
2. only; with the exception (usually followed by that): parallel cases except that one is younger than the other.
3. otherwise than; but (followed by an adv., phrase, or clause): well fortified except here.
Archaic. unless.

So, as you can clearly see from the definitions of the two words, while they might sound the same, their spellings and meanings are quite different.

Yes, you did say something stupid. Can you figure out what it was from the definitions provided?

Sure,moron.

Why are the loudest dumbfucks always the biggest sissies? You guys are all the same.

Anyhow,your cult leader is sucking big Saudi butthole these days. Why don't you right wing nutsacks go complain to him?
You're the one foaming at the mouth sweetheart....

Generally, the only people that I have heard refer to themselves in the 3rd person were incredible assholes, or dumb people who thought it made them sound smart.

By the way.................you said something stupid in this post. Apparently, you don't know the difference between the words "accept", and "except". Let me help you out with that........................

accept
[ ak-sept ]
verb (used with object)
1. to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.
3. to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of: to accept the office of president.

except
[ ik-sept ]

conjunction
2. only; with the exception (usually followed by that): parallel cases except that one is younger than the other.
3. otherwise than; but (followed by an adv., phrase, or clause): well fortified except here.
Archaic. unless.

So, as you can clearly see from the definitions of the two words, while they might sound the same, their spellings and meanings are quite different.

Yes, you did say something stupid. Can you figure out what it was from the definitions provided?
Feel better?....

Sure,moron.

You're the one foaming at the mouth sweetheart....
Haha, sure. Says the crybaby who shit himself over a post that contained only facts and no value judgments. It's like your rightwing nutsack alert app malfunctioned.

accept
[ ak-sept ]
verb (used with object)

except
[ ik-sept ]

conjunction
Archaic. unless.

Feel better?....

Just wanted to let you know that you should at least know the meanings of words before using them in a post where you tell others that you never say anything stupid.

Yes, yes you do say stupid things on occasion. I just wanted to let you know in case you missed it.

Haha, sure. Says the crybaby who shit himself over a post that contained only facts and no value judgments. It's like your rightwing nutsack alert app malfunctioned.
You haven't made any sense all day.....what do you think I said that was not true?...lets begin there...

Just wanted to let you know that you should at least know the meanings of words before using them in a post where you tell others that you never say anything stupid.

Yes, yes you do say stupid things on occasion. I just wanted to let you know in case you missed it
Did you understand what I was saying?....yes...guess you need something to attack since you can't confront my point like a man....

You haven't made any sense all day.....what do you think I said that was not true?...lets begin there...
Ha, here come the troll games. Why do you even ask questions? You just whine like a little bitch, when you get your answers.

So, have you complained to your cult leader yet? Remember, he sent several thousand good young whiteys to Saudi Arabia to stop bullets for Allah's army.

Ha, here come the troll games. Why do you even ask questions? You just whine like a little bitch, when you get your answers.

So, have you complained to your cult leader yet? Remember, he sent several thousand good young whiteys to Saudi Arabia to stop bullets for Allah's army.
You never answer any questions...you just run away and start a new thread or puke up a new thought in a post...

Forum List

Back