Shooter Was A Saudi

and here we are teaching them to fly! my God do we not learn from the past?

Chances are, the student wasn't here to learn to fly, but rather was here to learn how to work on the aircraft that Trump just sold to Saudi Arabia. Pensacola is where we train enlisted personnel how to work on and take care of aircraft. If it's aviation related, chances are the school is in Pensacola.

It's also where the Blue Angels are homeported at.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Shut up stupid...the nation is an allies not every Saudi citizen...you can distinguish between one Muslim nation and another but not between one Saudi and his government...what a hack....

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Probably learning how to fly one of those fancy jets we just sold them.

Actually, chances are he wasn't there to learn to fly, but rather there to learn how to work on the aircraft Trump just sold to Saudi. Pensacola is where all enlisted aviation schools are, and if he was there, chances are, he was there to learn how to maintain them.

As far as I know, flight training for the Navy isn't done in Pensacola.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Shut up stupid...the nation is an allies not every Saudi citizen...you can distinguish between one Muslim nation and another but not between one Saudi and his government...what a hack....
Hey angry little moron: this was a Saudi soldier. We are letting "these people", I.E. Saudi soldiers, into our country, because Sauid Arabia is our ally and their soldiers train at our bases. So maybe try to get a grip on what you are commenting on before opening your dick licker.

Hey angry little moron: this was a Saudi soldier. We are letting "these people", I.E. Saudi soldiers, into our country, because Sauid Arabia is our ally and their soldiers train at our bases. So maybe try to get a grip on what you are commenting on before opening your dick licker.
Vulgar dumbassed libtard.

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Actually, chances are he wasn't there to learn to fly, but rather there to learn how to work on the aircraft Trump just sold to Saudi. Pensacola is where all enlisted aviation schools are, and if he was there, chances are, he was there to learn how to maintain them.

Article says the Saudi terrorist was an aviation student.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

"Aviation student" is term that generally refers to personnel who work on and maintain aircraft. If he was there to learn how to fly the aircraft, he would have been referred to as a pilot. Like I said, as far as I know, there are zero initial pilot training programs on Pensacola. All the pilots there are with squadrons and are actual warfighters, or are with the Blue Angels and are not trainees.

:321::asshole::bigboy::cul2::dev3::finger3::funnyface::fu::fu::fu:

"Aviation student" is term that generally refers to personnel who work on and maintain aircraft. If he was there to learn how to fly the aircraft, he would have been referred to as a pilot. Like I said, as far as I know, there are zero initial pilot training programs on Pensacola. All the pilots there are with squadrons and are actual warfighters, or are with the Blue Angels and are not trainees.
Bs!

Bs!

Actually, that is the truth. I was stationed at NATTC Millington (Naval Air Technical Training Center) and that is where all the aviation schools were. Sometime around 1994 I think, NATTC decided to move from Millington TN to Pensacola FL, which is where the training is for everyone in the aviation field.

Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
This was military!

You said "some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11." and were referring Saudis, but those were civilians, not military. The person that did the shooting in P'cola was Saudi military who was here to get trained.

huh? Whether they were military or not means not a thing. What matters is the Saudi government had a hand in supporting Al Qaeda

huh? Whether they were military or not means not a thing. What matters is the Saudi government had a hand in supporting Al Qaeda

Saying he was or wasn't a terrorist isn't something I'm going to participate in. Why? The shooting just happened this morning, and things are still being discovered and investigated. I'll wait for the official report as to whether or not he was a terrorist.

Saying he was or wasn't a terrorist isn't something I'm going to participate in. Why? The shooting just happened this morning, and things are still being discovered and investigated. I'll wait for the official report as to whether or not he was a terrorist.

that’s fair, but I was talking in reference to 911. There’s evidence that points to the Saudis helping Al Qaeda

that’s fair, but I was talking in reference to 911. There’s evidence that points to the Saudis helping Al Qaeda

That was almost 2 decades ago. And, because the person was in the Saudi military, I would hope that they would have some kind of screening process like we do when enlisting people in the military. Yes, there is a possibility that he could have been a terrorist sleeper agent, but there is also a high probability that he was someone who just snapped and was looking for a way out in a blaze of glory.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.

Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?

Forum List

Back