Shoot Me Down Like Michael Brown (video)

The law is, you stay in your car during a traffic stop.

And don't yell at the cop to shoot you

Last edited:
What if the car had five people in it and all five people got out to ask a question?

Then the cop can engage the driver while the others do what they have to do. Traffic infractions should not be a means to subjugate innocent bystanders. You have been conditioned to believe that cops should have such powers, when in truth they should not be arbitrarily wielding such powers.

I have been pulled over before...not knowing I was being pulled over. I got out of my car, too. I was never told to get back in, either. Then again, I ain't black.

I've been pulled over and told to stay in the car. This is SOP for cops. The guy should have sat in his car and waited and everything would have been just fine. Once the cop told him to get back in, his failure to comply made him an aggressor and a possible threat.

Yea, it's SOP for the cop to make sure that the person stays in his seat while the cop looks down upon him. Citizens should be allowed to leave their automobile unless there is a compelling reason such as heavy oncoming traffic.

They are not the fucking gestapo. They pull you over, TELL you why they are pulling you over, then ticket you and you go on your way. Unless you are DUI or have a gun on the seat or a baggie of dope in your lap.
What's next? Asking for your papers? Oh. Wait. They already do in the form of a driviers license, which is fine. But there has to be some kind of limit they cannot cross.

Most people get out of their cars during a traffic stop because they are trying to hide something like guns or drugs that are in their cars

Some people are just cop hating idiots. They cant accept anyone having authority over them for any good reason.

Yes it was...in the video...multiple times.
I was pulled over when I was younger and I got out of the car to go speak to the cop. He immediately told me to get back in my car. I complied. I ended up getting a ticket and he scolded me for getting out of my car, but I avoided going to jail by getting back in my car when he told me to. If you ever want to avoid going to jail, just do what the cop tells you. It works every time.

This is a perfect example of perceived racism by black people. He wasn't wearing his seat belt, but he assumed he was pulled over for being black. He refused to obey the orders of a white cop from the start and remained aggressive and uncooperative for the entire video. He no doubt still tells the story of the day he was pulled over by a racist white cop. "I di'int do nuh-in". Worst of all, he will teach his son that they were victims of racism and this cycle of bad behavior will continue.

The only racist in that video was the black guy. He inevitably showed his true colors and started spouting his racist views. Weve seen this time and time again. It always comes down to mentioning white skin. "White ass, white mother fucker, white cop, etc." Its ALWAYS about race. They always see themselves as the voctim, rather than recognizing that they were acting like a fucking dumbass and resisting the orders of the police officer.

You know why white people have a lot less trouble with the police? Because we don't fucking pull THAT shit! I would never dream of disobeying a police officer. What the fuck is wrong with black culture? Grow the fuck up already. Quit throwing tantrums like children. Its fucking embarrassing man.

Last edited:
It is not uncommon for someone to exit their car at a traffic stop. Yes, he should have followed the cop's request, but also, the cop probably could have avoided the whole thing by talking to the guy just a little outside the car.

Forum List

Back