Shoot Me Down Like Michael Brown (video)

I watched the vid again. Cop reminds me of Beverly..in Will & Grace. I kept waiting to here "Well Well Well, As I Live And Breathe", lol.

Here's a true story. On my eighteenth birthday I drove with a buddy to go drinking in the adjoining state where 18 was legal age. We drank and bar hopped. Around about midnight I got pulled over as we entered yet another lakeside dive to toss back a few more. Well the cop made me do the breath test and I failed. I was right at the illegal level. Cop said, "You know, we arrest drunk drivers in this state." I about pissed my pants. He asked where we were going and I pointed to the bar straight ahead. Cop said. "Okay, go ahead. I'm going to be here when you get out and I'm going to test you again. Careful celebrating (my b-day)."

We went in the bar. My buddy had a couple, I had none. When we left the cop was nowhere to be seen and I was sober and drove the forty or so miles back to my home state.

These were the days before MADD, when cops could still use discretion and when a dumb kid could learn something from the generosity of an authority figure who didn't want to arrest a kid on his birthday.

If you attack a officer, you're likely going to be shot. That is reality.

Shot in self defense and restrained, yes. Murdered, no.

Seems to me dealing with irrational people is part of the job, so if a police officer can't take the heat, then he needs to get the fuck out of the kitchen.

I personally don't think Darren Wilson could handle anything further than the dining room.

Last edited:
The guy was yelling "shoot me down like Michael Brown"

Do you think he might have had a bit of a chip on his shoulder?

Here's a true story. On my eighteenth birthday I drove with a buddy to go drinking in the adjoining state where 18 was legal age. We drank and bar hopped. Around about midnight I got pulled over as we entered yet another lakeside dive to toss back a few more. Well the cop made me do the breath test and I failed. I was right at the illegal level. Cop said, "You know, we arrest drunk drivers in this state." I about pissed my pants. He asked where we were going and I pointed to the bar straight ahead. Cop said. "Okay, go ahead. I'm going to be here when you get out and I'm going to test you again. Careful celebrating (my b-day)."

We went in the bar. My buddy had a couple, I had none. When we left the cop was nowhere to be seen and I was sober and drove the forty or so miles back to my home state.

These were the days before MADD, when cops could still use discretion and when a dumb kid could learn something from the generosity of an authority figure who didn't want to arrest a kid on his birthday.

What a fucking idiot that cop was. You were still drunk when you left the last bar. If you had killed somebody that night I would hope he would have been held on charges of conspiracy.

Why don't you look up drunk driving deaths for 2013 compared to when you were 18 back in the 50's? MADD was one of the best organizations to ever start at the grassroots level.

You were just lucky and the cop was a dickhead.

"""Since NHTSA began recording alcohol-related statistics in 1982, drunk driving fatalities have decreased 51% from 21,113 in 1982.

Since the inception of The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility and our national efforts to fight drunk driving, drunk driving fatalities have declined 35% from 15,827 in 1991. (Source: NHTSA/FARS, 2013)"""

Drunk Driving Deaths - National Statistics Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility

We stayed til the bar closed, making out with country chicks. It was 3AM, I was sober (with a hard-on).

I was forever grateful to that cop. You are just an idiot.

The guy was yelling "shoot me down like Michael Brown"

Do you think he might have had a bit of a chip on his shoulder?

Yeah, let's just go all 1968 again, shall we? Let's get this thing dug in deep and start having school riots again. That was fun.

I wish now that HIllary Clinton had won in 2008, because the rednecks in this country would have an all out assault on women today instead of blacks. Oh wait, they do anyway.

We stayed til the bar closed, making out with country chicks. It was 3AM, I was sober (with a hard-on).

No, the cop was an idiot. You were and still are just a stupid 18-year-old but without the hard on.

No, the cop was an idiot. You were and still are just a stupid 18-year-old but without the hard on.

I learned a lesson that I didn't need to learn by going to jail. People like you are robotic morons. I guess if we were all lucky, I might have driven drunk straight into your pathetic face and they could have scraped you off the pavement with a shovel.

Didn't happen because I never drove drunk again.

Blah blah blah more liberal stupidity on display. You don't know why he was pulled over, you don't know anything at all about this case.

The guy was told to get back in his car and he acted stupidly.

He wasn't manhandled at all, he wasn't shot or even tazed. The cop showed more restraint than he had to.

Hope the idiot is in jail.

I learned a lesson that I didn't need to learn by going to jail. People like you are robotic morons. I guess if we were all lucky, I might have driven drunk straight into your pathetic face and they could have scraped you off the pavement with a shovel.

Didn't happen because I never drove drunk again.

The cop who stopped you could not know that.

You know how many stupid drunks like yourself tell cops that when they are pulled over?

Your stupid teenage adventure is worth more than a human life? How special.

Aren't you just as sweet as can be?

Not really, even my friends call me a bitch. They might not like that I don't fall for emotional drivel, but they respect it none-the-less.

Aren't you the one who says the Ferguson PD doesn't owe anyone an explanation, such as the official report on the incident? I think you were.

Well, they finally released it, and it's blacked out, even the names. Just location and date and complaint.

They are hiding something. I think the 40 FBI agents in Ferguson are going to turn up the truth.

http://www.aclu-mo.org/files/4314/0871/7727/Ferguson_Police_incident_report.pdf

Aren't you the one who says the Ferguson PD doesn't owe anyone an explanation, such as the official report on the incident? I think you were.

Well, they finally released it, and it's blacked out, even the names. Just location and date and complaint.

They are hiding something. I think the 40 FBI agents in Ferguson are going to turn up the truth.

No actually I basically said that the County FPD was acting within the law by redacting the information used in an on-going investigation, and therefore they were not guilty of non-compliance with the Sunshine Request.

Nice attempt to twist, though didn't I just say I don't fall for emotional drivel?

Aren't you just as sweet as can be?

Not really, even my friends call me a bitch. They might not like that I don't fall for emotional drivel, but they respect it none-the-less.

Ha! You will only accept it as truth if it fits what your liberal "mind" has already decided.

Cop acted like Barney Fife, hot on the trail of a serious criminal. Good thing he forgot his one bullet.

This cop was a dick. He was asked MULTIPLE times what for and no mention of it till things were nearly out of hand.

Blah blah blah more liberal stupidity on display. You don't know why he was pulled over, you don't know anything at all about this case.

The guy was told to get back in his car and he acted stupidly.

He wasn't manhandled at all, he wasn't shot or even tazed. The cop showed more restraint than he had to.

Hope the idiot is in jail.
Shameful response. All I saw on display was a stubborn cop and a black man who asked a VERY SIMPLE question that was ignored until after things escalated. This situation could have easily been handled better. And on top of all that I still haven't seen any evidence of lights or sirens. Just a cop that stalked another driver.

Cop acted like Barney Fife, hot on the trail of a serious criminal. Good thing he forgot his one bullet.

This cop was a dick. He was asked MULTIPLE times what for and no mention of it till things were nearly out of hand.

That could be true, but at the same time the driver was just as much a dick when he threw a childish tantrum, was he not?

I see two adults getting into a pissing contest. I do 'not' see an abuse of authority nor police brutality.

Forum List

Back