Shocking News: FBI Tells Congress It Failed To Follow Protocol On Warnings About Florida Schooter

I am not shocked....The weekend after the shooting I went and bought my Steyr AUG 77. If you want to be a victim then hope the government will take care of you. Want to be protected, exercise your 2nd amendment.

5a5856f0594c7fb3186da29f40803567.jpg

We had intell on the spet 11 fucks also. How does this keep happening. We obviously need a better way of filtering the loons from the real tips. I get we have a lot of people that are loons that give tips and that makes law enforcement a little less eager to follow up, but there has to be some way of identifying real tips better!
The way to stop school shootings is to put people like this in schools. I mean a guy wearing a gas mask and carrying a rifle? This says it all.

2016-03-16-1458146113-4035961-makemydaygif-thumb.gif

Obama's FBI must think school shootings are OK
It ain't Obamas FBI any more it is now Trumps. Remember law enforcemnt recieves milions of tips and only so much time to check them. That being said we need some kind of change in the system!
Sure seemed that for 7 years it was George Bush's economy that Obama couldn't do shit with even with 4.5 trillion dollars injected to it, why all of a sudden is it President Trumps FBI?

Liberal-Hypocrisy-Law.jpg

Particularly when you get 2 from different people within a month about the same person. Geeesh.

The Boston Marathon bombers, the San Bernardino shooters, the New Mexico shooter, the Garland shooter, the Chattanooga shooter, the Florida shooter, and on and on. I can’t remember them all, anymore. There are far too many. The fbi knew beforehand.
We had intell on the spet 11 fucks also. How does this keep happening. We obviously need a better way of filtering the loons from the real tips. I get we have a lot of people that are loons that give tips and that makes law enforcement a little less eager to follow up, but there has to be some way of identifying real tips better!

The way to stop school shootings is to put people like this in schools. I mean a guy wearing a gas mask and carrying a rifle? This says it all.

2016-03-16-1458146113-4035961-makemydaygif-thumb.gif
Add dogs too! You ever see how a criminal acts when a police dog is around. Evgery cop I have ever talked to told me the best deterent to getting broken into is a dog. Guns will actually atract theives when you are not home if you have no dog. Known gun owners are a big haul for thieves. Dog and gun go together for best defense!

Particularly when you get 2 from different people within a month about the same person. Geeesh.

The Boston Marathon bombers, the San Bernardino shooters, the New Mexico shooter, the Garland shooter, the Chattanooga shooter, the Florida shooter, and on and on. I can’t remember them all, anymore. There are far too many.

Do yourself a favor and don't pay attention

-Geaux

I know. It only adds stress. But that is what they want us to do. Ignore it.

The Boston Marathon bombers, the San Bernardino shooters, the New Mexico shooter, the Garland shooter, the Chattanooga shooter, the Florida shooter, and on and on. I can’t remember them all, anymore. There are far too many.

Do yourself a favor and don't pay attention

-Geaux

You would think that would certainly validate it more. DO they have a computer program or some thing that checks records for matching tips and alert some body? You would think it could be accomplished!

They discussed the 2 tips as one with a supervisor, knowing they were connected, yet STILL chose to close them out.
And yes, you and I both know, even old fashioned databases allow you to search with terms. They just are writing them off, rather than continue to follow up.

You would think that would certainly validate it more. DO they have a computer program or some thing that checks records for matching tips and alert some body? You would think it could be accomplished!

Last edited:
They discussed the 2 tips as one with a supervisor, knowing they were connected, yet STILL chose to close them out.
And yes, you and I both know, even old fashioned databases allow to to search with terms. They just are writing them off, rather than continue to follow up.

How the hell do you explain this? Lazyness?

Lack of accountability, and strong leadership within the bureau?
And yes, you and I both know, even old fashioned databases allow to to search with terms. They just are writing them off, rather than continue to follow up.

How the hell do you explain this? Lazyness?

Forum List

Back