Shocker! Judge orders trial on Obama's eligibility issue

I was searching web sor something else and I run into this...

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

Interesting... So far, I have stayed out of this issue, I was mostly joking about it, but if this is true, then something is fishy...

never thought this thread would have been brought back to the top by anyone else other than pale rider.

The only thing that is fishy is the fish soup that is the collective brain of the birthers. You guys are as brain dead as were those trying to extend the living death of Terri Schiavo.

The birthers must sit around in a circle at night and bay at the full moon.

Ame®icano;1569959 said:
I was searching web sor something else and I run into this...

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

Interesting... So far, I have stayed out of this issue, I was mostly joking about it, but if this is true, then something is fishy...

Something is fabricated all right; by those intent on bringing down Obama. I've seen several imitations said to be "genuine" which turned out to be markups by one of the more clever birthers who is adept at photoshopping, cut/pasting, and overlays. Seems they will go to any limits.

I think Jon Stewart's questions are the best: Why would his mother give birth in Kenya in 1961, make arrangements to have the child secretly transported to Hawaii where a phony birth certificate (and birth announcement) would be devised, then travel back to Kenya when he was under ten and have him attend a Muslim school, then return to the United States, make sure he got a college degree, a law degree, enter politics, and become the President of the United States all for the sole reason of promoting an Islamic caliphate in America? Was that REALLY the grand plan? Oh...my...God...how many bumps along the way might have happened to completely demolish such a conspiracy?

It's so goddamned foolish, it makes me ashamed to be an American who has to admit these "birthers" are American too.

Last edited:
From Obama's book "Dreams..."

I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school. It's a short piece, with a photograph of him. No mention is made of my mother or me, and I'm left to wonder whether the omission was intentional on my father's part, in anticipation of his long departure. Perhaps the reporter failed to ask personal questions, intimidated by my father's imperious manner; or perhaps it was an editorial decision, not part of the simple story that they were looking for. I wonder, too, whether the omission caused a fight between my parents.

If there is an old birth certificate, as he state in his book, why he provided this one?

Here is the birth certificate from a woman born one day after Obama. They look somehow different to me... I don't know, maybe I should check my vision...

There is no question in the minds of any real American that Obama is legally president.

Only racist assholes question this because they are political hack idiots who dont believe in democracy.

I don't believe the story is factually accurate. WND is well known for being involved in the birther conspiracy movement.

Then show us proof that it isn't factually accurate. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

This is the reason I wnder. If Obama is legally our p;resident, I would think he would want all Americans to believe he is. Because there has not been any real and public response to the QUESTION, and until there is, I personally do not trust Obama or his administration.

No one can show where there has been any absolute proof of Obama's birth place. Why? That is the question that needs to be answered.

If he is illegal, we are in some real trouble because then there is a real conspiracy going on. What will we do?

I don't know the truth. I think it is time to uncover the truth, which ever way it goes.

There is no question in the minds of any real American that Obama is legally president.

Only racist assholes question this because they are political hack idiots who dont believe in democracy.

There is a question. It has yet to be answered. Why?

Is there someone somewhere who will say, "OK, here is the real, certified and proven document of birth?" Place it into the hands oe people we can trust, (and that would not be a politician), and have them stand up on live broadcase under oath, and tell the American people this is it, and it can be examined by lawyers and appropriate people.

This has not been done. An Internet picture is not worthy of my time.

Supreme Court, tell us if this President is Constitutionally legal. Why can you not do that? It is a Constitutional question, and the Supreme Court can respond.

There will not be any genuine response to these requests because there are not any available.

IMO

Last edited:
I think it's far more important and relevant to see President Obama's college transcripts. Why is the bar lower for Obama in this matter? I want to read with interest his thesis, look at his grades, the classes he took, who his professors were.

If it was good enough for Booooosh, why not for Obama who is so much better in every way?

He was a professor at college. He was a constitutional lawyer. He went to Harvard law.

At the very least, he is smarter than you. Agree? :lol:

I think it's far more important and relevant to see President Obama's college transcripts. Why is the bar lower for Obama in this matter? I want to read with interest his thesis, look at his grades, the classes he took, who his professors were.

If it was good enough for Booooosh, why not for Obama who is so much better in every way?

He was a professor at college. He was a constitutional lawyer. He went to Harvard law.

At the very least, he is smarter than you. Agree? :lol:
Not at all.

But I do agree even a amoeba is smarter than you!:lol::lol::lol:

There are no questions surrounding Obamas birth.

Only unAmerican bigots insist our legal president is anything but legal.

Forum List

Back