Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

Frank's whole purpose in posting here or anywhere else is simply to get a rise out of people.

Facts don't matter, I don't know if he believes half the shit he posts, he just does it to be irritating, hoping to get someone else angry.

It appears that his second favorite hobby lately is to mock or otherwise discredit the military service of World War II veterans. Pretty scummy, but hey, that's Frank...

:eek: quite sad if true. Dudes need lives, srsly.:cool:

Tsk. tsk. tsk. Obama himself claimed Queens Center until he realized it was impossible, then even the UPI changed it to Kapiólani in stories they had printed regarding Obama's unusual background

Another lie.

Check it out, obama NEVER said queens hospita and then kapiolani hospitall....someone that wrote a story about him said such, obama has always said Kapiolani as his hospital of birth.

The author of an article about obama was wrong...and it was easy for him to make this mistake, because Kapiolani Hospital was QUEEN Kapiolani's hospital...yes kapiolani was a QUEEN.

But again, to say that Obama said that both Hospitals were his birth hospital is simply a lie.

Yeah, because people just pick out hospitals at random when they write articles about where your born.
Stop backpedaling. You lied.

obama-birfday-card.jpg

I tell ya Emm, it was pretty funny watching the nutcakes going berzerk over this at Free Republic. They racked up some 5,000 posts IN ONE DAY on it, over 100,000 views IN ONE DAY on that thread.

What fun to read the quackers get played soooo soooo bad. lol.

Further, it's been shown that the Australian document used to punk the birthers has been in use since (at least) the late 40's.

You saw this didn't you?

Birthers Punk'd! Hoax Kenyan Birth Certificate - FearlessBlogging.com

and this?

bc_shilling_seal.gif

Wow! The KoolAid snorting is taking its toll. You think they were discussing how Barack Obama's father just became President?! That's great!

Well this confusion can be cleared up quite handily. Interview the ambassador and ask directly, "Was President Obama born in Kenya?"

(something that neither of these people did, btw)

The Kooks at World Nut Daily DID contact the Ambassador and asked them directly They were forced to admit the Ambassador was referring to Obama Sr., not Jr.

Nonetheless, Ogego insisted he was speaking about Barack Obama Sr., and not President-elect Obama.

"They asked me about Obama's father, not Obama," Ogego said. "This is common-sense knowledge. Nobody is fooling anybody."

Wow! The KoolAid snorting is taking its toll. You think they were discussing how Barack Obama's father just became President?! That's great!

Well this confusion can be cleared up quite handily. Interview the ambassador and ask directly, "Was President Obama born in Kenya?"

(something that neither of these people did, btw)

The Kooks at World Nut Daily DID contact the Ambassador and asked them directly They were forced to admit the Ambassador was referring to Obama Sr., not Jr.

Nonetheless, Ogego insisted he was speaking about Barack Obama Sr., and not President-elect Obama.

"They asked me about Obama's father, not Obama," Ogego said. "This is common-sense knowledge. Nobody is fooling anybody."
OUCH. now that that nothingness is out the window, what's Francis got up his sleeve for us next? lol :razz: :tongue:

Frank's whole purpose in posting here or anywhere else is simply to get a rise out of people.

Facts don't matter, I don't know if he believes half the shit he posts, he just does it to be irritating, hoping to get someone else angry.

It appears that his second favorite hobby lately is to mock or otherwise discredit the military service of World War II veterans. Pretty scummy, but hey, that's Frank...

Wait a second, Sparky. My Dad is a real live WWII Vet as is his friend John Finn and I have the utmost respect for any WWII vet including Obama's long lost Uncle.

But, as I said several times before, I'm mocking Obama and his Legion of Mindless Zombies who think that spewing fantasies about liberating Auschwitz is no big deal.

It is Obama who does not take the service of Veteran serious or he would not have be so, so, so, so, so wrong about something so basic as where his Uncle or grandfather or whoever his relative was that was so scarred by the experience.

To recap:

Vets: Cool

Obama and his Legions of Mindless Zombies: Objects of my scorn and Mockery

I hope this helps

Another lie.

Check it out, obama NEVER said queens hospita and then kapiolani hospitall....someone that wrote a story about him said such, obama has always said Kapiolani as his hospital of birth.

The author of an article about obama was wrong...and it was easy for him to make this mistake, because Kapiolani Hospital was QUEEN Kapiolani's hospital...yes kapiolani was a QUEEN.

But again, to say that Obama said that both Hospitals were his birth hospital is simply a lie.

Yeah, because people just pick out hospitals at random when they write articles about where your born.
Stop backpedaling. You lied.

Just a fucking second. What did I supposedly "lie" about? I pointed out that there are articles written about Obama that he must have seen that had his birthplace as Queens Hospital and then, like in "1984", all the articles got changed, including UPI, to the Kalioplai.

Where are the pictures of Obama birthed in Hawaii?

Who was the doctor that delivered the future President?

Two problems dickfuck. #1. Some Vets are Obama supporters.

#2. You don't live in a glass house by ANY means, to be mocking someone. Your theories and supporting facts in this thread alone have been torn to wet dog shit. :cuckoo:

Two problems dickfuck. #1. Some Vets are Obama supporters.

#2. You don't live in a glass house by ANY means, to be mocking someone. Your theories and supporting facts in this thread alone have been torn to wet dog shit. :cuckoo:

#1: Yes, you can be a Vet and I appreciate your service AND also be on the receiving end of it from me for being a one of the Legions of Mindless Zombies.

#2: Yeah, I notice how gentle everyone is being with me.

Give me something better than: the Granny and the Ambassador misspoke the first time and I might start to believe you. Because any statements they make after they've been coached loses a lot of validity.

Unscripted, they put Obama as being born in Kenya; coached they become one of the Legions.

1. Name the Hawaiian doctor who delivered the future President

2. Show me even a single Polaroid of baby Obama in Kapiolani Medical

Hey, that would be great!!! Whitehouse.gov could put that picture in the baby picture gallery right next to Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter's birth pictures. :cuckoo:

Hey, that would be great!!! Whitehouse.gov could put that picture in the baby picture gallery right next to Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter's birth pictures. :cuckoo:

How are you making out on getting the name of the Hawaiian Doctor who delivered the future President?

How are you making out on getting the name of the Hawaiian Doctor who delivered the future President?

Dr. BLANK.

Not so hot. The required tin foil hat keeps interfering with my cell phone reception.

Not so hot. The required tin foil hat keeps interfering with my cell phone reception.

Uh huh. I'm sure that must be it.

All you have to do is see who was attending at one of the two possible Hawaiian hospitals Obama was supposedly born in no?

The Mother probably didn't have time to have her own ObGyn since she flew back from Kenyan 9 months pregnant and went straight to one of the two hospitals.

Uh huh. I'm sure that must be it.

All you have to do is see who was attending at one of the two possible Hawaiian hospitals Obama was supposedly born in no?

The Mother probably didn't have time to have her own ObGyn since she flew back from Kenyan 9 months pregnant and went straight to one of the two hospitals.

Dr. Rodney T. West

Teacher from Kenmore recalls Obama was a focused student : Don't Miss : The Buffalo News

("One of Obama’s high scool teachers was a friend of Dr. West’s daughter, and was interviewed by the Buffalo News on the occasion of Obama’s inauguration. The story doesn’t have any birther angle; it was a local interest story because the woman had moved to Buffalo.")

Any other questions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back