SHOCK: Video Suggests Racism At NAACP Event

Who ever fired her jumped the gun. As did the NAACP. As did you.

I haven't condemned her, dumbass...

I find the reaction of the people in the audience to her comments as rather poor...

Do you practice stupidity in the mirror?
Oh, my bad...you look just like all the other assholes.

...says the poster who sounds more and more like the wack-a-loon Truthdoesntmatter with every passing day...:lol:

Misleading thread title by another shameless monkey on a mission to distort, there was no racism at the NAACP event for starters and the incident she's referring to happened 24 years ago, not under the Obama administration and the wife of the man she discriminated against says this:

Farmer's wife says fired USDA official helped save their land | ajc.com

This is one incident and neither Obama nor the NAACP had anything to do with it, ma, its so easy defeating and smacking down idiots like the one who started thread without reading *ALL* of the facts

Misleading thread title by another shameless monkey on a mission to distort, there was no racism at the NAACP event for starters and the incident she's referring to happened 24 years ago, not under the Obama administration and the wife of the man she discriminated against says this:

Farmer's wife says fired USDA official helped save their land | ajc.com

This is one incident and neither Obama nor the NAACP had anything to do with it, ma, its so easy defeating and smacking down idiots like the one who started thread without reading *ALL* of the facts

Too bad the W.H. didn't think like Glenn Beck or this lady wouldn't have had to resign Beck: Why Was Shirley Sherrod Fired? - Video - FoxNews.com

Forum List

Back