SHOCK: Video Suggests Racism At NAACP Event

What an odd tape. If Big Government had any credibility, they'd have posted the entire thing. Her remarks at the end sound as if her story was about her coming to the realization that her own attitude was wrong...so seeing the before and after portion of the tape is important before making a judgment.

We shall see if Big Government does the right thing...but I doubt it.

Another odd thing: the NAACP denounced this woman and accepted her resignation and yet the people on this thread are not saying, "Good for the NAACP!"

Very curious.

Yea that's why she was forced to resign because the tape would have clearly exonerated her.:cuckoo:

It's not good for the NAACP because she should have been fired a long time ago, not just when she got caught. There was a room full of NAACP members and none stepped up to report her racist ass.
The NAACP is not above being snookered by stupid internet blogs.

Why doesn't Big Government post the entire tape? :doubt:

What an odd tape. If Big Government had any credibility, they'd have posted the entire thing. Her remarks at the end sound as if her story was about her coming to the realization that her own attitude was wrong...so seeing the before and after portion of the tape is important before making a judgment.

Another odd thing: the NAACP denounced this woman and accepted her resignation and yet the people on this thread are not saying, "Good for the NAACP!"

Very curious.

Yea that's why she was forced to resign because the tape would have clearly exonerated her.:cuckoo:

It's not good for the NAACP because she should have been fired a long time ago, not just when she got caught. There was a room full of NAACP members and none stepped up to report her racist ass.

Why don't you asked the people that posted the tape? Why don't you post the entire tape yourself? Why are you asking me stupid questions? Why are you denying what you saw with your very own eyes?

If the NAACP was snookered why not show proof of it?

Why don't you asked the people that posted the tape? Why don't you post the entire tape yourself? Why are you asking me stupid questions? Why are you denying what you saw with your very own eyes?

I did ask them, but apparently they are too cowardly to do so. At the end of the tape that was posted she admits her attitude was wrong.

Do your really hate black women so much that you would condone this type of behavior from Big Government?

I did ask them, but apparently they are too cowardly to do so. At the end of the tape that was posted she admits her attitude was wrong.

Do your really hate black women so much that you would condone this type of behavior from Big Government?

She does? Well then provide that portion of the tape so we can see for ourselves.

I despise racist and I applaud Breitbart for shedding the light on the racist organization known as the NAACP.

How is this remotely shocking?

It's all in the name: National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People

Tomorrow's headline: REVELATION: NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE RACE IS A RACIST ORGANIZATION

Hint: Any group based on racial identity and racial conflict/struggle has a 99.9% chance of being a group of racists

Or at least having some racists in the group, after all the group is made up of people ;)

AT least the NAACP did what the tea party did and made her resign

Last edited:
More evidence that show's I'm right about most black folks being racist. Here this woman is in a room full of blacks being the racist that she is and no one stepped up to report her or condemn her actions. It wasn't until this appeared on Breitbart's website that something was done. Can anyone explain to me why no blacks called her out on her blatant racism?

Sure, it's because Ravi is the norm and a great many blacks are racists. I think black on white racism is even scheduled to be an Olympic sport in 2012. I expect Ravi Bunker to win the gold.

You are wasting your time, Ravi could have a video of this bitch hollering about killing a cracker and they baby and she would say "well you haven't seen t he whole story, so this is okay" She is human excrement for her encouragement of racism.

Very curious.

Let me be the first to say "good for the NAACP".

Sherrod said the short video clip excluded the breadth of the story about how she eventually worked with the man over a two-year period to help ward off foreclosure of his farm, and how she eventually became friends with him and his wife.
"And I went on to work with many more white farmers," she said. "The story helped me realize that race is not the issue, it's about the people who have and the people who don't. When I speak to groups, I try to speak about getting beyond the issue of race."

Resigned USDA official says racial story misconstrued | ajc.com

If this is true she should sue Big Government and FOX for defamation of character...and maybe even sue the USDA themselves for firing her unjustly.

Sherrod said the short video clip excluded the breadth of the story about how she eventually worked with the man over a two-year period to help ward off foreclosure of his farm, and how she eventually became friends with him and his wife.
"And I went on to work with many more white farmers," she said. "The story helped me realize that race is not the issue, it's about the people who have and the people who don't. When I speak to groups, I try to speak about getting beyond the issue of race."

If this is true she should sue Big Government and FOX for defamation of character...and maybe even sue the USDA themselves for firing her unjustly.

From your link:

Sherrod said what online viewers weren't told in reports posted throughout the day Monday was that the tale she told at the banquet happened 24 years ago -- before she got the USDA job -- when she worked with the Georgia field office for the Federation of Southern Cooperative/Land Assistance Fund.

Very curious.

Let me be the first to say "good for the NAACP".

Yea it only took them about 5 months to denounce her and only after being outed by Breitbart. If the NAACP had any integrity they would have dismissed her on March 28th.

From your link:

Sherrod said what online viewers weren't told in reports posted throughout the day Monday was that the tale she told at the banquet happened 24 years ago -- before she got the USDA job -- when she worked with the Georgia field office for the Federation of Southern Cooperative/Land Assistance Fund.

She's been a racist for quite a while, wouldn't you say?

There was no defamation, it was her using her own words.

There was no defamation, it was her using her own words.

The context was missing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xCeItxbQY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks[/ame]

Watch the Video. She has no leg to stand on for a lawsuit of the type you describe.

I'm just glad the NAACP did what the tea parties just did and pushed her out

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xCeItxbQY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks[/ame]

Watch the Video. She has no leg to stand on for a lawsuit of the type you describe.

I watched the video. At the end she starts talking about how she realized her attitude was wrong. The video is chopped at the beginning and the end.

IMO, she was telling a story about how she came to realize that her attitude was wrong. Without the entire video her character is being defamed if what she claims is true...that her realization led her to get back in contact with the farmer, help him, and befriend he and his wife.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xCeItxbQY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks[/ame]

I watched the video. At the end she starts talking about how she realized her attitude was wrong. The video is chopped at the beginning and the end.

IMO, she was telling a story about how she came to realize that her attitude was wrong. Without the entire video her character is being defamed if what she claims is true...that her realization led her to get back in contact with the farmer, help him, and befriend he and his wife.

Do you have a link to the longer video for me ravi? I would like to see this context because if it is as you say I have to change my tune here.

YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks

Do you have a link to the longer video for me ravi? I would like to see this context because if it is as you say I have to change my tune here.
No, I don't. The blog Big Government won't release it.

Forum List

Back