Shock: Nat‘l Intelligence Director Admits He Didn’t Know about UK Terror Arrests

Yea this one's a real Dunce for sure. Not feeling too safe with this one in charge. He really did look completely clueless. Sad and frightening stuff.

I just heard on Fox News, the number one News source for America, that he's been terminated.
Link?

I've had FNC on for the last half hour, seen nothing about that. They're babbling about handbags right now.

Last edited:
Yea this one's a real Dunce for sure. Not feeling too safe with this one in charge. He really did look completely clueless. Sad and frightening stuff.

I just heard on Fox News, the number one News source for America, that he's been terminated.

Well i hate to see anyone lose their job but in this case it's probably a wise decision. His job is just way too important to be that clueless. I'll have to applaud this decision.

Link?

I've had FNC on for the last half hour, seen nothing about that. They're babbling about handbags right now.

It was about ten minutes before the handbags. and btw if people are out buying 1600.00 hand bags I guess we are in a recovery huh?

Just sitting here sort of daydreaming about how apoplectic the news media, pundits, Dimocrats, etc. would be had this been Bush's guy instead of Barry's.
He actually was one of Dubya's guys before he was one of Obama's guys.

But, I see your point. Had this happened with Bushie as President, the howls would be never ending and Clapper's resignation would have been forced after weeks of Congressional hearings, endless late night comedy bits, and a impersonator on SNL, for months.

Here's the video of the gaffe, for those who might not have seen:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDzX51ntFSY[/ame]

The issue for me is, at first Clapper's spokespeople lied, said he knew about it but Sawyer's question was "too ambiguous." Then later, Clapper admitted he had no idea about the London arrests. It's this changing of the story that should have you wondering what the hell these people are actually doing. Why the need to lie? He did NOT know about it, straight up.

At minimum, I believe the INTEL CHIEF should be up on world events, especially when it comes to FOILED TERROR PLOTS WITH A DOZEN ARRESTS!

Don't you all?

Look at what the Obama menstruation has said about this. They admit it's a BIG gaffe. They admit Clapper "should have been briefed." They promise this type of muff won't happen again. They don't try to defend this at all. The intelligence chief who asserted there were WMDs in Iraq, (and still does) was clueless about a MAJOR terrorist arrest in GB. It just is what it is.

Isn't that all really, that needs to be said? Why is anyone trying to defend this, when the Administration itself isn't?

the end game...after changing their story trotting out the usual..unreal.Oh and he hadn't been briefed what? hes lived under a rock, when its his job to be on top of this? and yes this story nose dived right out ot the msm...if it had been say fox that had been conducting the interview and asking the questions? forget it....

After Early Administration Denials, Director of National Intelligence Admits He Hadn’t Been Briefed on Alleged Terrorist Arrests in London

After initially suggesting that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper’s inability to answer a question from ABC News anchor Diane Sawyer about the arrests of 12 suspected terrorists in London was because her question was too “ambiguous,” the Obama administration acknowledged Wednesday morning that retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Clapper had not been briefed about the arrests at the time of the interview.

“Director Clapper had not yet been briefed on the arrests in the United Kingdom at the time of this interview taping,” said ODNI spokeswoman Jamie Smith in a statement.

After Early Administration Denials, Director of National Intelligence Admits He Hadn?t Been Briefed on Alleged Terrorist Arrests in London - Political Punch

It must be the voices in your head. Did you forget to put on your tin foil hat again? Nary a word on the interwebs about a termination......even on Fox's site.

It must be the voices in your head. Did you forget to put on your tin foil hat again? Nary a word on the interwebs about a termination......even on Fox's site.
In fact you're right..... There's nothing ANYWHERE about that. Almost as if, it never happened.

Which, it didn't.

THIS is all that FNC has reported on this lately, which in and of itself makes this much worse:

New York Rep. Peter King said Thursday that Congress knew for weeks about a police investigation into an al Qaeda-inspired plot in London even though the nation's top intelligence official was unaware of the arrests this week.

Link: Unlike Intel Chief, Congress Knew About Britain Terror Plot, Rep. Peter King Says - FoxNews.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back