Shock: Nat‘l Intelligence Director Admits He Didn’t Know about UK Terror Arrests

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
James Clapper is the Director of National Intelligence. It’s safe to say his job is to know about terrorism, not just in the U.S. but across the world. So when he sat down with Diane Sawyer this week and she asked him about the 12 terrorists recently arrested in London and he not only drew a blank but later admitted he had no idea what she was talking about, that’s worrisome. Maybe now we know why Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday that he feels like we’re “missing something.”

Shock: Nat‘l Intelligence Director Admits He Didn’t Know about UK Terror Arrests | The Blaze

THE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE DIRECTOR FOLKS.. DO YA FEEL SAFE? WELLDOYAHUH? jAYSUS

I sneaked over to huffingsome and nary a word to be said on the subject. did you watch the video? did you spit in your coffee. Brennan tried to cover his ass but it was a wash. :lol::lol::lol::lol: meanwhile back at the airport janny fanny got the tsa feeling all of us up and her National Intelligence Director is dumb as a box of rocks. way to go demonRats way to go.

I sneaked over to huffingsome and nary a word to be said on the subject. did you watch the video? did you spit in your coffee. Brennan tried to cover his ass but it was a wash. :lol::lol::lol::lol: meanwhile back at the airport janny fanny got the tsa feeling all of us up and her National Intelligence Director is dumb as a box of rocks. way to go demonRats way to go.

They are still waiting for marching orders from Soros before they talk about this subject

No worries.... Janet Napalitano says they are on it "24/7, 364 days a year"

IN all "57" states I am sure.

Ignorance is bliss and you live in Nirvana.

Living in fear is how suckers live. I'm comfortable.

Who said anything about living in fear? Are you retarded?

Nice Moby music BTW...

Willow did, are you retarted?

Willow: DO YA FEEL SAFE? WELLDOYAHUH? jAYSUS

Yea, I feel pretty safe.

Nice Moby music BTW...

Yea, I feel pretty safe.

How does not feeling safe equate to living in fear? How fucking neurotic are you?

Nice Moby music BTW...

Yea, I feel pretty safe.

I did not use the word fear anywhere in my posting. You are retarded.

So you don't consider feeling unsafe living in fear, and I'm retarted. Alright.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported in detail.

Not to Nirvana dwellers it's not. Remember they favor the terrorists, so it stands to reason it doesn't bother them in the least.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported.

From an Administration that believes NASA should help Muslims feel better about themselves to a Secretary of Homeland Security that believes we should not call terrorist acts- terrorism but "man made" events

It is not unsettling (or unexpected) in the least
:eusa_angel:

So you don't consider feeling unsafe living in fear, and I'm retarted. Alright.

You don't have a clue about fear and adrenalin being the backbone of your survival.. We can tell. either that or you don't fear terrorists cause you hang with terrorists. which is it?

Forum List

Back