Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

You liberals are funnee as hell, soon as news came about a McCain supporter yelling "kill him" you ran with it. creamed all over yerselves with the wickedness of McCain's crowds. No someone gets her face carved by an Obama supporter and yer biding yer time, trying to find a way to condone it..

Yes, I'm an ass all right. and proud to be one.

if this is true, it's disgusting and the pieces of shit who did it should be put under the jail not in it.

If it's not true, willow and all those who made it up should rot in hell.

You liberals are funnee as hell, soon as news came about a McCain supporter yelling "kill him" you ran with it. creamed all over yerselves with the wickedness of McCain's crowds. No someone gets her face carved by an Obama supporter and yer biding yer time, trying to find a way to condone it..

Yes, I'm an ass all right. and proud to be one.

did you trip over yourself trying to apologize for the supporters who were saying and yelling those idiotic statements?

just wondering

if this is true, it's disgusting and the pieces of shit who did it should be put under the jail not in it.

Back when libs on this board were screaming bloody murder about the evil McCain supporters over the "Kill him!" incident -- which a Secret Service investigation could not verify -- did you condemn to hell all those who conservatives who were saying "No way this is true"?

Just curious. :eusa_whistle:

how many Obama guys should rot in hell for the made up "kill him" story doyathink?

You know, you really shouldn't post RUMORS on here until you have SOLID PROOF of something.

This "headline" of yours is yellow journalism, which I'm sure you are an expert at doing. You are so one sided and close minded for someone who is "reporting" the news, I'm surprised you're not a Republican plant or a Fox News Reject.

Grow up and get a life, it's getting tired.

Just like you reporting the Michelle Obama Room Service story, WHICH YOU WERE WRONG ON!

What's next from the lowest of the low newsboy, keep digging in the sewers!

he's not a journalist, he is not required to live by their standards (at least in this forum)

You mean the one we all heard while sawwah smiled?

nope, it never happened. Secret service says no, when you stop and think about it if someone had in fact yelled "Kill him" their ass would be on the ground and in the Fed. pen. But you go on believing it if you insist. If fits your style.

nope, it never happened. Secret service says no, when you stop and think about it if someone had in fact yelled "Kill him" their ass would be on the ground and in the Fed. pen. But you go on believing it if you insist. If fits your style.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because what are you going to believe, your lying eyes or what the right wing nutcases tell you?

EVERYONE heard them yelling "kill him" and "terrorist" and "off with his head".
And no matter how many times you wack jobs try to do the goebbels lie thing... they STILL said it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because what are you going to believe, your lying eyes or what the right wing nutcases tell you?

EVERYONE heard them yelling "kill him" and "terrorist" and "off with his head".
And no matter how many times you wack jobs try to do the goebbels lie thing... they STILL said it.

I didn't hear it, "Kill him" I listened several times. I didn't hear it. if I had heard it I would say so and say it's wrong.

You mean the one we all heard while sawwah smiled?

You HEARD it? Have you contacted the Secret Service? They've been trying to corroborate the story but couldn't find anyone else who heard it except the reporter who wrote the story. Huh.

Maybe you should apply for a job with the Secret Service. You clearly know more than they do.

Forum List

Back