Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

how many Obama guys should rot in hell for the made up "kill him" story doyathink?

umm I think the media reported this willow, not Obama guys.

They got it on video you moron!

my God is there NOTHING you won't lie about?

i'll be glad when this election is over. Ya'll need to slither back under your rocks.

i'll be glad when this election is over. Ya'll need to slither back under your rocks.

no ****! nothing!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because what are you going to believe, your lying eyes or what the right wing nutcases tell you?

EVERYONE heard them yelling "kill him" and "terrorist" and "off with his head".
And no matter how many times you wack jobs try to do the goebbels lie thing... they STILL said it.

the Nazi card.

haven't seen that one played in a while. lying about whether someone said something (assuming they are lying) and manipulating a country to commit mass genocide are two different things.

she refused medical treatment...local papers are not using the word carved..drudge is....the local papers are saying stratched....if she refused medical treatment i would suspect it was not carved into her face....its still not right but its being totally overplayed.

and yet this incident seems to have occurred, and the secret service still can't verify any shouts of kill him at the rallies. do you think the secret service, which is tasked with protecting obama isn't trying hard enough, or is it possible it never happened?

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

"Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B"

If they *really* had this on video, it'd be playing on a 24 hr loop at MSNBC and CNN. I've seen plenty of reports about this on CNN and *never once* have I see video to go with it.

drudgej.jpg

and yet this incident seems to have occurred, and the secret service still can't verify any shouts of kill him at the rallies. do you think the secret service, which is tasked with protecting obama isn't trying hard enough, or is it possible it never happened?

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

"Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B"

all the obama supporters will believe the "kill him" story and disbelieve the robber story.
obama is the messiah and mccain is satan himself.

Last edited:
she refused medical treatment...local papers are not using the word carved..drudge is....the local papers are saying stratched....if she refused medical treatment i would suspect it was not carved into her face....its still not right but its being totally overplayed.

the local Pittsburgh paper says "carved" that local enough for ya?

oh wait in just a matter of moments we'll have "well the bitch deserved, being a Republican and all." yep.. just a matter of time.

all the obama will believe the "kill him" story and disbelieve the robber story.
obama is the messiah and mccain is satan himself.

all is a little broad, but no doubt there are a lot of true believers who won't see it any other way. sad, really. we're a better people than this. too bad we rarely show it. and it is a two way street, too.

the local Pittsburgh paper says "carved" that local enough for ya?

oh wait in just a matter of moments we'll have "well the bitch deserved, being a Republican and all." yep.. just a matter of time.

Don't forget that McCain's campaign invokes this type of behavior, right?

nope, it never happened. Secret service says no, when you stop and think about it if someone had in fact yelled "Kill him" their ass would be on the ground and in the Fed. pen. But you go on believing it if you insist. If fits your style.

No, the only think that is made up is your post.

There were a couple of SS agents there who said they never heard it, but it was recorded on the videotape.

I don't know. The more I learn about it, the more this story seems suspect to me.

It's just barely possible that the woman knew the guy and he had personal motivations in carving "B" on her face. There's something she's not telling us.

She refused medical treatment, for one thing. The whole thing just seems fishy.

No, the only think that is made up is your post.

There were a couple of SS agents there who said they never heard it, but it was recorded on the videotape.

yeah, and the secret service never checked the tape before saying there was no verification to be had.
:cuckoo:

I don't know. The more I learn about it, the more this story seems suspect to me.

It's just barely possible that the woman knew the guy and he had personal motivations in carving "B" on her face. There's something she's not telling us.

She refused medical treatment, for one thing. The whole thing just seems fishy.

Cornbread, I salute you for a sensible post! And a rep to go with it! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back