Shitty care...

What would you call doctors clinics that purchase prescription meds wholesale and then turn around and charge their patients five times the cost? Don't say " go to another doctor" because their insurance may not have other doctors in their network for that patient
Anytime the federal government is involved... Life is fucked up.

This was BEFORE Obamacare, you stupid cock socket.

Rustic, ACA means that Americans can have accessible, affordable quality care.

You don't like, but no one cares.
Millions lost their care when Obamacare was mandated...

My wife among them...as well as her GP,m her ob-gyn, and her orthopedist.

Fortunately, I was able to add her to my insurance.

You probably would have had to do it anyway because insurance companies were denying claims and canceling policies.

Stupid Republicans want insurance companies to make the call on whether they receive care or not or die. They want their health decisions made by people who have to make a profit by denying them the very care they seek. It just doesn't get any stupider than that.

Stupid Republicans want insurance companies to make the call on whether they receive care or not or die. They want their health decisions made by people who have to make a profit by denying them the very care they seek. It just doesn't get any stupider than that.
Better off dead than the federal government making decisions for an individual... Obamacare = legalized extortion

And the far right losers lose again.

That's what losers do: lose,

Got your ass kicked and declare victory, that's what senile old fools and regressives do.

Tell us fakey, what ever happened to the 46 million that was going to be insured by the ACA?

They are hiding in the 51st through 57th states that Obama found?

More like they never existed in the first place. More lies from maobama and the regressives.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

You're right, many of the lost their employer provided health care and are pissed, millions more will be pissed off come Oct - Nov when they find their coverage is going away also. They'll vote, probably not for you regressives though.

Indeed. Several of the major providers have already dropped out - United Healthcare (I believe) being the latest and premiums are rising faster than anyone can keep up with. Great plan. What a legacy....

The whole thing will have to be scrapped and started over again.

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.

Why would that make people's heads explode? That's the goal.
You do understand that employer based insurance is not Impacted by the ACA right?

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

You're right, many of the lost their employer provided health care and are pissed, millions more will be pissed off come Oct - Nov when they find their coverage is going away also. They'll vote, probably not for you regressives though.

Indeed. Several of the major providers have already dropped out - United Healthcare (I believe) being the latest and premiums are rising faster than anyone can keep up with. Great plan. What a legacy....

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.
Good, that means the company is meeting the law's requirements, is making a good profit while providing quality care at a good cost. Good on ACA.

Hey dummy I had all this before ACA fool so you libtards don't get the credit. Tune in next week when libtards take credit for the earth orbiting the sun.

That's why your plan isn't affected dope.

Good, that means the company is meeting the law's requirements, is making a good profit while providing quality care at a good cost. Good on ACA.

Hey dummy I had all this before ACA fool so you libtards don't get the credit. Tune in next week when libtards take credit for the earth orbiting the sun.
Those sixteen million have it now but not before. So, yeah, ACA gets the credit.

I'm sure its awesome paying for Obamacare health insurance with a $8000 deductible when you are young, healthy, and poor. Idiots

Link to the $8,000?

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

What does any of that mean?

Oops, typo. Should read many of them.
WTF?

Sorry you're too ignorant to read. But millions of people have lost employer provided health care and were dumped on the exchanges, more will be coming this year as the last of the exemptions expire. Many more will drop out of the system as the costs continue to rise and the benefits are reduced.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

What does any of that mean?

Oops, typo. Should read many of them.
WTF?

Sorry you're too ignorant to read. But millions of people have lost employer provided health care and were dumped on the exchanges, more will be coming this year as the last of the exemptions expire. Many more will drop out of the system as the costs continue to rise and the benefits are reduced.

So employers dump people off of their plans to save a buck and the ACA is the asshole in the equation?

Rustic, ACA means that Americans can have accessible, affordable quality care.

You don't like, but no one cares.
Millions lost their care when Obamacare was mandated...

Then they bought a plan on the exchange.
They were forced to loose the plan they wanted, liked and suited them. The new one is not one they like, can not afford and certainly does not suit them...
The federal government does not know what is best for anyone. Dip shit

Forum List

Back