Shitty care...

Tens of millions of people now have health care coverage that did not before. Is this all you have to complain about?? :boohoo:

• Banned
Tens of millions of people now have health care coverage that did not before. Is this all you have to complain about?? :boohoo:
Obama care... Legalized extortion

Ah, another little angry elephunt who can't offer any proof for the OP.

images

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

You're right, many of the lost their employer provided health care and are pissed, millions more will be pissed off come Oct - Nov when they find their coverage is going away also. They'll vote, probably not for you regressives though.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

You're right, many of the lost their employer provided health care and are pissed, millions more will be pissed off come Oct - Nov when they find their coverage is going away also. They'll vote, probably not for you regressives though.

Indeed. Several of the major providers have already dropped out - United Healthcare (I believe) being the latest and premiums are rising faster than anyone can keep up with. Great plan. What a legacy....

The whole thing will have to be scrapped and started over again.

• About 1.6M drop-outs from health law coverage this year
    Associated Press ^ | Jun 30, 2016 6:39 PM EDT | Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar
    About 1.6 million people who signed up for coverage this year under President Barack Obama’s health care law dropped out by the end of March, according to administration figures released late Thursday. The report from the Health and Human Services department said some 11.1 million people were still signed up. But that’s a drop of nearly 13 percent from the 12.7 million who initially enrolled for subsidized private coverage this year. Those dropouts failed to seal the deal by paying their premiums. …
The JakeAss LIES AGAIN about the numbers...that fucking DumbocRAT never learns people DO KNOW he lies!

About 1.6 million people who signed up for coverage this year under President Barack Obama’s health care law dropped out by the end of March, according to administration figures released late Thursday. The report from the Health and Human Services department said some 11.1 million people were still signed up. But that’s a drop of nearly 13 percent from the 12.7 million who initially enrolled for subsidized private coverage this year. Those dropouts failed to seal the deal by paying their premiums. …
The JakeAss LIES AGAIN about the numbers...that fucking DumbocRAT never learns people DO KNOW he lies!

The problem is this: When more and more of the "providers" drop out (for whatever their reasons) the prices go up. Duh? These folks who thought (honestly thought) that Uncle Sugar was going to pick up the tab, are realizing that they were lied to (duh!).

Healthcare is EXPENSIVE as hell. I know. My Wife was recently hospitalized overnight. I have EXCELLENT healthcare coverage. They paid out nearly $27,000 dollars for an overnight stay and my portion was $729.67. It's ridiculous, but that's the way it is. I wouldn't want the damned government screwing up MY coverage for one minute. AS soon as Uncle Sugar gets involved - it goes to shit. No thank you.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

Indeed. Several of the major providers have already dropped out - United Healthcare (I believe) being the latest and premiums are rising faster than anyone can keep up with. Great plan. What a legacy....

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

You are ignorant, your post irrelevant.

Those 16mm are those who had no insurance prior to the enactment of ACA.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.
Good, that means the company is meeting the law's requirements, is making a good profit while providing quality care at a good cost. Good on ACA.

Which is still more than 1000% more than when the law went active.

The others probably went to other coverage outside of ACA, but still to ACA approved plans.

Vigilante never thinks.

Obamacare only fills the pockets of career politicians and insurance company's... That is all any mandated insurance does, legalized extortion.

Rustic, ACA means that Americans can have accessible, affordable quality care.

You don't like, but no one cares.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

Good, that means the company is meeting the law's requirements, is making a good profit while providing quality care at a good cost. Good on ACA.

Hey dummy I had all this before ACA fool so you libtards don't get the credit. Tune in next week when libtards take credit for the earth orbiting the sun.

obastards so called health care is a scam, one that has been identified, and carriers all over are dropping it. The scum shill still lie and will until November. Then they will magically disappear.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

Hey dummy I had all this before ACA fool so you libtards don't get the credit. Tune in next week when libtards take credit for the earth orbiting the sun.
Those sixteen million have it now but not before. So, yeah, ACA gets the credit.

Forum List

Back