Shitty care...

Rustic, ACA means that Americans can have accessible, affordable quality care.

You don't like, but no one cares.
Millions lost their care when Obamacare was mandated...
No, they did not. They moved it to better care. ACA is the law of the land, and it will remain so as it is improved and updated.
Na, not really.
Millions lost the coverage they had and liked, so much for keeping the insurance they had and the doctors they had. Barrys promises don't mean jack shit. Predictable

I don't think the government has the moral authority or any idea what's better and what isn't, The individual only knows that… Dip shit

You're right, many of the lost their employer provided health care and are pissed, millions more will be pissed off come Oct - Nov when they find their coverage is going away also. They'll vote, probably not for you regressives though.

Indeed. Several of the major providers have already dropped out - United Healthcare (I believe) being the latest and premiums are rising faster than anyone can keep up with. Great plan. What a legacy....

The whole thing will have to be scrapped and started over again.

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.
Good, that means the company is meeting the law's requirements, is making a good profit while providing quality care at a good cost. Good on ACA.

Hey dummy I had all this before ACA fool so you libtards don't get the credit. Tune in next week when libtards take credit for the earth orbiting the sun.
Those sixteen million have it now but not before. So, yeah, ACA gets the credit.

I'm sure its awesome paying for Obamacare health insurance with a $8000 deductible when you are young, healthy, and poor. Idiots

Indeed. Several of the major providers have already dropped out - United Healthcare (I believe) being the latest and premiums are rising faster than anyone can keep up with. Great plan. What a legacy....

The whole thing will have to be scrapped and started over again.

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.
Good, that means the company is meeting the law's requirements, is making a good profit while providing quality care at a good cost. Good on ACA.

Hey dummy I had all this before ACA fool so you libtards don't get the credit. Tune in next week when libtards take credit for the earth orbiting the sun.
Those sixteen million have it now but not before. So, yeah, ACA gets the credit.

I'm sure its awesome paying for Obamacare health insurance with a $8000 deductible when you are young, healthy, and poor. Idiots
I am sure you don't.

And that is simply your silly opinion nothing else.

I am sure you don't.

And that is simply your silly opinion nothing else.

High ACA deductibles are FACT fool, its like not even having insurance for the vast majority. They have to pay the plan payments plus pay for all their healthcare out of pocket. With friends like liberals who needs enemies wtf.

16 million covered.

Lots of them vote.

You're right, many of the lost their employer provided health care and are pissed, millions more will be pissed off come Oct - Nov when they find their coverage is going away also. They'll vote, probably not for you regressives though.
You are ignorant, your post irrelevant.

Those 16mm are those who had no insurance prior to the enactment of ACA.

Poor little senile man, you've already been proven wrong and your lies persist. At least you're predictable, why do you regressives lie about numbers that are so easily checked?

• About 1.6M drop-outs from health law coverage this year
    Associated Press ^ | Jun 30, 2016 6:39 PM EDT | Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar
    About 1.6 million people who signed up for coverage this year under President Barack Obama’s health care law dropped out by the end of March, according to administration figures released late Thursday. The report from the Health and Human Services department said some 11.1 million people were still signed up. But that’s a drop of nearly 13 percent from the 12.7 million who initially enrolled for subsidized private coverage this year. Those dropouts failed to seal the deal by paying their premiums. …
The JakeAss LIES AGAIN about the numbers...that fucking DumbocRAT never learns people DO KNOW he lies!
Which is still more than 1000% more than when the law went active.

The others probably went to other coverage outside of ACA, but still to ACA approved plans.

Vigilante never thinks.

:bsflag::link::link::link:

And the far right losers lose again.

That's what losers do: lose,

Got your ass kicked and declare victory, that's what senile old fools and regressives do.

Tell us fakey, what ever happened to the 46 million that was going to be insured by the ACA?

Tens of millions of people now have health care coverage that did not before. Is this all you have to complain about?? :boohoo:

Yeah, under the threat of fines. I'd like to see the breakdown as to how many have health insurance that truly couldn't get it, but really wanted it now have it.

The dirty little secret is that the vast majority of people without health insurance had access to it, but didn't want it. Primarily t he 18 - 35 crowd... the invincibles. Add to that the people that frankly just didn't need it.

Last edited:
What would you call doctors clinics that purchase prescription meds wholesale and then turn around and charge their patients five times the cost? Don't say " go to another doctor" because their insurance may not have other doctors in their network for that patient

What would you call doctors clinics that purchase prescription meds wholesale and then turn around and charge their patients five times the cost? Don't say " go to another doctor" because their insurance may not have other doctors in their network for that patient
Anytime the federal government is involved... Life is fucked up.

Ah, another little angry elephunt who can't offer any proof for the OP.

images

You truly are not a bright manchild. BCBS is pulling out of Minnesota AND Arizona in the under 65 individual markets. Your precious King Barak is losing his legacy very quickly.

Ah, another little angry elephunt who can't offer any proof for the OP.

images

You truly are not a bright manchild. BCBS is pulling out of Minnesota AND Arizona in the under 65 individual markets. Your precious King Barak is losing his legacy very quickly.
Never a big player, an example of being done in by better managed health care companies, and the coverage will not stop.

ACA ain't going anywhere, teddy bear.

Forum List

Back