Shithole states sue Trump over public charge rule...'Let us keep phucking Americans over or else.'

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid
Shithole states? Haha. Ok.

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko

You GDP whores are hilarious.
All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
Aren’t you the guy that just said the dems don’t have a qualified candidate because none have billions of dollars and golf courses and helicopters??

I never said that...this isn’t that complex.
The Mexicrat Party is not qualified because they can’t run a city effectively let alone a nation...Further, they refuse to put the interests and well being of REAL Americans first....You still confused?
Yes I am. You like to focus on one piece of the puzzle while failing to see the whole picture. For example you define an entire state of people by a few issues found in a few cities. That’s not intellectually honest. But as always you are pressing your agenda so I’ve given up on expecting honesty and objectivity from you. You’re more of a sideshow at this point.

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid

"Shithole states"

What a deplorable loser you are.

If you call them Red States do you think they mind be branded as just hand out states... Those red states sure love love taking money from the Blue states and then trying to tell them how to run an economy...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wetbacks First!

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko

All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.
Aren’t you the guy that just said the dems don’t have a qualified candidate because none have billions of dollars and golf courses and helicopters??

The Mexicrat Party is not qualified because they can’t run a city effectively let alone a nation...Further, they refuse to put the interests and well being of REAL Americans first....You still confused?
Yes I am. You like to focus on one piece of the puzzle while failing to see the whole picture. For example you define an entire state of people by a few issues found in a few cities. That’s not intellectually honest. But as always you are pressing your agenda so I’ve given up on expecting honesty and objectivity from you. You’re more of a sideshow at this point.

Look Slade, I deal with weirdos like you daily...you insist that everything appear complex...this allows you to believe there is no viable solution which allows you to stay put with your current positions.
It’s fucking weird shit but that’s the kind of shit that separates us real problem solvers from the weirdos. You bleeding heart whacks can’t be reasoned with....we know this.

Wetbacks First!

"Shithole states"

What a deplorable loser you are.

If you call them Red States do you think they mind be branded as just hand out states... Those red states sure love love taking money from the Blue states and then trying to tell them how to run an economy...

Which state harbors 12% of the national population and 33% of the nations welfare filth?

The Bible mentions building walls, and even Commands people to build walls around Jerusalem. He commanded walls that fell in to disrepair to be rebuilt.
Walls are Biblical.

The Bible also talks about God establishing Natural Boundaries of Nations to give each group of people their own homeland.
It's ok to have your own Nation, and have it be a homogeneous nation.
Nations and National Sovereignty are Biblical.

Look Slade, I deal with weirdos like you daily...you insist that everything appear complex...this allows you to believe there is no viable solution which allows you to stay put with your current positions.
It’s fucking weird shit but that’s the kind of shit that separates us real problem solvers from the weirdos. You bleeding heart whacks can’t be reasoned with....we know this.
I’m sure you believe all that loser. You’re just not very convincing. Real problem solvers need to understand the big picture. You don’t seem interested in that

I’m sure you believe all that loser. You’re just not very convincing. Real problem solvers need to understand the big picture. You don’t seem interested in that

Haha...again Slade, this is simple shit...there is no “big picture”. The whole story goes like this...our politicians have allowed Americans to be fucked by wetbacks for decades....REAL Americans are fed the fuck up and aren’t willing to be fucked any longer....TA-DA!
See how simple this shit is.

Haha...again Slade, this is simple shit...there is no “big picture”. The whole story goes like this...our politicians have allowed Americans to be fucked by wetbacks for decades....REAL Americans are fed the fuck up and aren’t willing to be fucked any longer....TA-DA!
Well you hardly qualify as somebody who can define who a real American is, so there’s the first pile of bullshit. Second, Americans have received both hardships and benefits from your so called wetbacks. You are only seeing one side of the equation which is why you can’t be taken seriously

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You "real americans" need to STFU.

Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?

Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

Undocumented immigrants may be eligible for a handful of benefits that are deemed necessary to protect life or guarantee safety in dire situations, such as emergency Medicaid, access to treatment in hospital emergency rooms, or access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).

Are legal immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?

Only those with lawful permanent resident (LPR) status, but not until they have resided as a legal resident for five years. LPRs – sometimes referred to as green card holders – do not have full access to all public benefit programs and are subject to limitations before being eligible for federal means-tested benefits, including Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), TANF, SNAP, and SSI. Such limitations include the “five-year bar,” which requires the individual to have maintained LPR status in the U.S. for five years before being eligible for benefits. However, under some federal benefit programs, this requirement can be bypassed when the recipient has worked 40 quarters under a visa. Quarters worked by parents when the immigrant was a dependent child, or by a spouse while married to the immigrant, count towards the immigrant’s 40 quarters.

LPRs are eligible to apply for Medicare and Public/“Section 8” Housing as well, as long as the five-year bar is fulfilled. For LPRs to become eligible for Social Security benefits for both retirement and disability, they are required to have completed 40 quarters of work in addition to having maintained LPR status for five years.

Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits - National Immigration Forum

Well you hardly qualify as somebody who can define who a real American is, so there’s the first pile of bullshit. Second, Americans have received both hardships and benefits from your so called wetbacks. You are only seeing one side of the equation which is why you can’t be taken seriously

Haha...yeah, I see the only side that should matter...the same side all good REAL Americans see. You wouldn’t understand.

You "real americans" need to STFU.

Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?

Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

Undocumented immigrants may be eligible for a handful of benefits that are deemed necessary to protect life or guarantee safety in dire situations, such as emergency Medicaid, access to treatment in hospital emergency rooms, or access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).

Are legal immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?

Only those with lawful permanent resident (LPR) status, but not until they have resided as a legal resident for five years. LPRs – sometimes referred to as green card holders – do not have full access to all public benefit programs and are subject to limitations before being eligible for federal means-tested benefits, including Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), TANF, SNAP, and SSI. Such limitations include the “five-year bar,” which requires the individual to have maintained LPR status in the U.S. for five years before being eligible for benefits. However, under some federal benefit programs, this requirement can be bypassed when the recipient has worked 40 quarters under a visa. Quarters worked by parents when the immigrant was a dependent child, or by a spouse while married to the immigrant, count towards the immigrant’s 40 quarters.

LPRs are eligible to apply for Medicare and Public/“Section 8” Housing as well, as long as the five-year bar is fulfilled. For LPRs to become eligible for Social Security benefits for both retirement and disability, they are required to have completed 40 quarters of work in addition to having maintained LPR status for five years.

Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits - National Immigration Forum

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

Many on the left are absolutely disgusting.
How much dead weight do those faggots want to carry?

Trump hinted at bussing illegals to San Francisco and Pelosi squealed like a stuck pig, THAT'S how generous the left are.
Checkmate by trump
Checkmate? Did he do it? If not...who won? Huh?
He exposed blatant hypocrisy. Political checkmate.

Trump exposed Pelosi and the left as phony liars who say one thing and do another.
OMG!

Haha...yeah, I see the only side that should matter...the same side all good REAL Americans see. You wouldn’t understand.
If your not objective enough to see all sides then you’re not playing with a full deck.

How despicable.
Luke 10: 29-37

It is illegal for a business to hire illegal immigrants, yet the state will give public funding and protect to keep them here. Seems to me the government wants them here to collect public aid. Wouldn’t be better for all to deport the illegal immigrants back to their home countries or work to make them legal citizens? Why is it loving to them to keep them in purgatory? How is the government being Good Samaritans to their own people by taxing them to bandaid a problem that negatively impacts their citizens that obey the laws?

The subject is regarding green-card recipients, dope.

Hey dumbo, where Bullwinkle quoted jgalt’s partial post, jgalt referenced “illegals”, and I was answering jgalt’s quote in its context.

Now for an idiot such as yourself. It might be impossible for you to connect the dots, dope.

Which has nothing to do with green- card recipients, dope.

Wetbacks First!

hmmmm.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/05/04/california-has-the-5th-largest-economy-in-the-world-yet-leads-the-nation-in-poverty-and-homelessness/

Wetbacks First!

hmmmm.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/05/04/california-has-the-5th-largest-economy-in-the-world-yet-leads-the-nation-in-poverty-and-homelessness/

As if that is somehow surprising in the most populous state in the union.

Many on the left are absolutely disgusting.
How much dead weight do those faggots want to carry?

Dead weight?
The economies of just NY and CA account for more than 1/4 of the total US GDP.

Haha...this is my favorite. The same disgusting lowlife pieces of shits whom champion everyone and everything that is low and disgusting while hating everyone and everything good, decent and productive are ignorant enough to brag about GDP....haha....as if GDP means anything to the disgusting fucks the piece of shits champion....Good shit!

It means exactly what it says, dope.
That's not very Christian.

And?

Wetbacks First!

All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches...

The national GDP is nothing more than the total contributions of each state, dope.

CA and NY themselves contribute more than a quarter of the GDP. How many red states does it take to match them?

Wetbacks First!

All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches...

The national GDP is nothing more than the total contributions of each state, dope.

CA and NY themselves contribute more than a quarter of the GDP. How many red states does it take to match them?
I'd rather live in Idaho. Clean air, water, very few people, and no one crapping in our streets or throwing syringes on my yard.

Forum List

Back