Shithole states sue Trump over public charge rule...'Let us keep phucking Americans over or else.'

Many on the left are absolutely disgusting.
How much dead weight do those faggots want to carry?

Dead weight?
The economies of just NY and CA account for more than 1/4 of the total US GDP.

Haha...this is my favorite. The same disgusting lowlife pieces of shits whom champion everyone and everything that is low and disgusting while hating everyone and everything good, decent and productive are ignorant enough to brag about GDP....haha....as if GDP means anything to the disgusting fucks the piece of shits champion....Good shit!

It means exactly what it says, dope.

Trump hinted at bussing illegals to San Francisco and Pelosi squealed like a stuck pig, THAT'S how generous the left are.
Actually, the Central Valley asked for those bus loads since they have no one to harvest anymore.

Trump hinted at bussing illegals to San Francisco and Pelosi squealed like a stuck pig, THAT'S how generous the left are.
Actually, the Central Valley asked for those bus loads since they have no one to harvest anymore.
They can quit breaking the law and hire legal workers.

Maybe those bastards should serve some jail time for any number of criminal acts, including tax evasion.

How despicable.
Luke 10: 29-37

It is illegal for a business to hire illegal immigrants, yet the state will give public funding and protect to keep them here. Seems to me the government wants them here to collect public aid. Wouldn’t be better for all to deport the illegal immigrants back to their home countries or work to make them legal citizens? Why is it loving to them to keep them in purgatory? How is the government being Good Samaritans to their own people by taxing them to bandaid a problem that negatively impacts their citizens that obey the laws?

The subject is regarding green-card recipients, dope.

Hey dumbo, where Bullwinkle quoted jgalt’s partial post, jgalt referenced “illegals”, and I was answering jgalt’s quote in its context.

Now for an idiot such as yourself. It might be impossible for you to connect the dots, dope.

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid
Shithole states? Haha. Ok.

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko
hmmmm.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/05/04/california-has-the-5th-largest-economy-in-the-world-yet-leads-the-nation-in-poverty-and-homelessness/

Dead weight?
The economies of just NY and CA account for more than 1/4 of the total US GDP.

Haha...this is my favorite. The same disgusting lowlife pieces of shits whom champion everyone and everything that is low and disgusting while hating everyone and everything good, decent and productive are ignorant enough to brag about GDP....haha....as if GDP means anything to the disgusting fucks the piece of shits champion....Good shit!

It means exactly what it says, dope.
That's not very Christian.

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko

There ya go, someone finally claiming 5th largest economy...again.
You do realize California has the highest population of homeless?
California Typhus Outbreak Continues to Grow

Wetbacks First!

California is part of the largest economy in the world. However, it has issues handling their homeless population and making sure they are not creating the diseases from peeing and defecating on the sidewalks and their unclean lifestyle.

Wetbacks First!

You GDP whores are hilarious.
All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says

Wetbacks First!

So you have a thing against states rights... How Federalist of you...

No problem with states rights. Although I do have a problem with people camping/shitting on my lawn.

Wetbacks First!

So you have a thing against states rights... How Federalist of you...

I think they should file and see where it goes. I also think where the feds win, they need to fund whatever is being sued for and where the states win that state should fund whatever they are suing over.

Forum List

Back