Shithole states sue Trump over public charge rule...'Let us keep phucking Americans over or else.'

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid

So you have a thing against states rights... How Federalist of you...

No problem with states rights. Although I do have a problem with people camping/shitting on my lawn.

Then that is where property owners sue the states and force the states to fix a problem they want to ignore.

A shithole is a place where people crap in the street, like Frisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, etc.

Many on the left are absolutely disgusting.
How much dead weight do those faggots want to carry?

Trump hinted at bussing illegals to San Francisco and Pelosi squealed like a stuck pig, THAT'S how generous the left are.
Checkmate by trump
Checkmate? Did he do it? If not...who won? Huh?
He exposed blatant hypocrisy. Political checkmate.

Trump exposed Pelosi and the left as phony liars who say one thing and do another.

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid
Shithole states? Haha. Ok.

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko
hmmmm.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/05/04/california-has-the-5th-largest-economy-in-the-world-yet-leads-the-nation-in-poverty-and-homelessness/

If you were homeless where would you want to live? This isn’t a shocking statistic

Wetbacks First!

So you have a thing against states rights... How Federalist of you...

No problem with states rights. Although I do have a problem with people camping/shitting on my lawn.

Then that is where property owners sue the states and force the states to fix a problem they want to ignore.

Dang, what line do I get in for that one?

Wetbacks First!

Conservatives truly are a hateful, bigoted lot, a blight on the American people..

Haha..that’s definitely your twisted, fucked in the head spin...”those who firmly put Americans First are terrible Americans”
You fucking whackos.

Wetbacks First!

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko
hmmmm.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/05/04/california-has-the-5th-largest-economy-in-the-world-yet-leads-the-nation-in-poverty-and-homelessness/

If you were homeless where would you want to live? This isn’t a shocking statistic
In the shithole that rapes the life out of productive people to give me free shit?
:dunno:

Wetbacks First!

There ya go, someone finally claiming 5th largest economy...again.
You do realize California has the highest population of homeless?
California Typhus Outbreak Continues to Grow
Yes I do.

Wetbacks First!

California is part of the largest economy in the world. However, it has issues handling their homeless population and making sure they are not creating the diseases from peeing and defecating on the sidewalks and their unclean lifestyle.
That’s true it does have those problems . So do most other cities with the size and wealth of LA and SF

Wetbacks First!

You GDP whores are hilarious.
All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
Aren’t you the guy that just said the dems don’t have a qualified candidate because none have billions of dollars and golf courses and helicopters??

Lol. By what metric are they "shithole states?" Do elaborate
see the link in post #31

I guess by that rationale this is a shithole country.
If you don't know what a shithole is, ask someone. Are there any adults in the room where you are?

You mean the states people flee to from the ones capitulating with fascists. I know. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, everyone that works for a living, pays taxes, and plays by the rules is a "fascist". Uh huh. Idiot.

Wetbacks First!

You GDP whores are hilarious.
All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
Aren’t you the guy that just said the dems don’t have a qualified candidate because none have billions of dollars and golf courses and helicopters??

I never said that...this isn’t that complex.
The Mexicrat Party is not qualified because they can’t run a city effectively let alone a nation...Further, they refuse to put the interests and well being of REAL Americans first....You still confused?

Illegals shouldn't be getting anything from we the tax payer. Nor should legal immigrants.

If they come here they need to get a job and support themselves.

If not then they should go back to whatever country they came from.

No they are illegal so they shouldn't be here under ANY circumstances. Either shipping them back or shooting them are the only viable options. Maybe if we charged the countries they come from for shipping them back, they will shoot them. Either way the problem is resolved in short order.

Forum List

Back