Shithole states sue Trump over public charge rule...'Let us keep phucking Americans over or else.'

Of course they're suing Trump's policies. Those states want those illegals well-fed and happy so they can exploit them for the Democratic votes.

This to me is no better than drug cartels using them as drug mules, or Elizabeth Warren gaining her prominence on the sweat and blood of Native Americans.

How despicable.

Last edited:
These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid
PocahontasIllegals.GIF

FUCK THAT FAKE INDIAN BITCH!!!!

They sure the FUCK should have to choose between the two.

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Many on the left are absolutely disgusting.
How much dead weight do those faggots want to carry?

How despicable.
Luke 10: 29-37

It is illegal for a business to hire illegal immigrants, yet the state will give public funding and protect to keep them here. Seems to me the government wants them here to collect public aid. Wouldn’t be better for all to deport the illegal immigrants back to their home countries or work to make them legal citizens? Why is it loving to them to keep them in purgatory? How is the government being Good Samaritans to their own people by taxing them to bandaid a problem that negatively impacts their citizens that obey the laws?

How despicable.
Luke 10: 29-37

It is illegal for a business to hire illegal immigrants, yet the state will give public funding and protect to keep them here. Seems to me the government wants them here to collect public aid. Wouldn’t be better for all to deport the illegal immigrants back to their home countries or work to make them legal citizens? Why is it loving to them to keep them in purgatory? How is the government being Good Samaritans to their own people by taxing them to bandaid a problem that negatively impacts their citizens that obey the laws?

The subject is regarding green-card recipients, dope.

Dead weight?
The economies of just NY and CA account for more than 1/4 of the total US GDP.

Haha...this is my favorite. The same disgusting lowlife pieces of shits whom champion everyone and everything that is low and disgusting while hating everyone and everything good, decent and productive are ignorant enough to brag about GDP....haha....as if GDP means anything to the disgusting fucks the piece of shits champion....Good shit!

Dead weight?
The economies of just NY and CA account for more than 1/4 of the total US GDP.

Haha...this is my favorite. The same disgusting lowlife pieces of shits whom champion everyone and everything that is low and disgusting while hating everyone and everything good, decent and productive are ignorant enough to brag about GDP....haha....as if GDP means anything to the disgusting fucks the piece of shits champion....Good shit!
Wait...when did you ever ever ever champion anything good, decent and productive? :71:

Forum List

Back