*Shit Stick President Waits Sevral Months To Reveal Dumb Mistakes*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. This sack of shit comes out several months after the fact and says "We made a little boo-boo, and we are saddened for the families loss"
2. Then runs for the fucking cover of the oval office.
3. Opps, there it is!
4. He should of just said, "Well what difference does it make now anyway it was months ago!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
633910343118165625-ptsd.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. This sack of shit comes out several months after the fact and says "We made a little boo-boo, and we are saddened for the families loss"
2. The runs for the fucking cover of the oval office.
3. Opps, there it is!
4. He should of just said, "Well what difference does it make now anyway it was months ago!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What in the wide wide world of archeological-slash-historical Fuck are you babbling about?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What in the wide wide world of archeological-slash-historical Fuck are you babbling about?

1. Your fucking president.
2. I won't claim him way too much of an embarrassment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Ah, what a revelation. A thread titled
2. "Shit stick President" is somehow about
3. the President. Who knew. Thank
4. you so much, that was an obscurity I
5. would never have figured out.

I guess you're referring to this...

Regards,
Sir Everyman of the world where the walls are not padded

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chess... he wouldn't have said anything at all, except the civil litigations are heating up and his announcement likely headed off the 'BREAKING NEWS!' from our crack investigative media.

Again with the PTSD response. Must have been the suggestion this morning at Daily KO.

The libs are always quick to say it's old news, even when only weeks or months have passed. Libs here freak when you post an article that isn't current. Then Obama, on several occasions, brings up news that is centuries old (the Crusades) and the left cheers as if it matters today.

The left acts like there is a statute of limitations, of maybe 24 hours, on any idiotic thing Dems do.

Again with the PTSD response. Must have been the suggestion this morning at Daily KO.

The libs are always quick to say it's old news, even when only weeks or months have passed. Libs here freak when you post an article that isn't current. Then Obama, on several occasions, brings up news that is centuries old (the Crusades) and the left cheers as if it matters today.

The left acts like there is a statute of limitations, of maybe 24 hours, on any idiotic thing Dems do.

What "old news"? Does anybody even have a clue what the fuck he's talking about?
I asked but he had no answer.

Is there a subject that this is about? Maybe try a thesis statement... or even a link to something written by someone literate.

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Last time I checked, people died in war. You don't seem to be bothered when the innocents aren't American now are you?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,

1. Well you're the fucking meat head who asked what I was talking about idjit!
2. If you don't want an answer don't ask a fucking dumb question fucktard!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Last time I checked, people died in war. You don't seem to be bothered when the innocents aren't American now are you?

1. So we are *AT WAR* with islam then?
2. Another fucktard.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,

Why don't you go back to George Washington, to try to make the liar in chief look better? Lol

I pray to God that we get a decent president in 2016. Someone who will reveal not just the "mistakes" but the multiple egregious crimes, the bankruptcy of the treasury, the deliberate undermining of our sovereignty, national integrity and standing in the world. These people need to be thoroughly investigated, and whereever possible prosecuted and punished as harshly as possible.

We know a ruling class elitist pig like Jeb or Crispy won't do it.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,

1. Well you're the fucking meat head who asked what I was talking about idjit!
2. If you don't want an answer don't ask a fucking dumb question fucktard!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And you're the dolt who doesn't know what his own thread is about.

Regards,
Sir Obvious

Sorry bout that,

3. Opps, there it is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout you that the AQ didn't release information sooner about who was in the building. Sometimes they just don't return emails and phone calls to let the CIA know these things, and it takes a couple of months. Unless, of course, you want boots on the ground again, so that 100 troops can get blown apart by IEDs trying to figure it out.

I pray to God that we get a decent president in 2016. Someone who will reveal not just the "mistakes" but the multiple egregious crimes, the bankruptcy of the treasury, the deliberate undermining of our sovereignty, national integrity and standing in the world. These people need to be thoroughly investigated, and whereever possible prosecuted and punished as harshly as possible.

We know a ruling class elitist pig like Jeb or Crispy won't do it.

You're describing Dubya to a "t".

Forum List

Back