She's cute, and I find her arguments convincing.

Sep 12, 2008
Of course, they were convincing when Milton Friedman expounded them, and he was not cute.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkQ4a0oNXdY&feature=related"]A very interesting and helpful video.[/ame]

She is very cute...

Reminds me of Miss South Carolina. Maybe she could explain why US Americans can't find America on a map

You get a load of her name? It would take a week to ask her out on a date.

Maybe I could just say hey bitch? I wonder if she is Thai? They have some crazy names.... I had a Thai Calculus professor... he has like 10 consonants and 1 vowel in his name. We called him Ed.

:lol:

You get a load of her name? It would take a week to ask her out on a date.

Maybe I could just say hey bitch? I wonder if she is Thai? They have some crazy names.... I had a Thai Calculus professor... he has like 10 consonants and 1 vowel in his name. We called him Ed.

:lol:

try this one.....Adolf Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff ......

"The political elite in Washington assert that the American people are under taxed"

Can it be any more obvious propaganda

Of course, that is the point. She is making an argument and she uses emotionally charged language appeals a lot.

Doesn't change the fact she is right about her whole argument.

RW is fun in this thread. He won't talk to her arguments. He is going "hot chick=dumb" and she uses emotionally charged words. As if he is innocent of that.

Well, we can start out with her argument that since tax revenues are going to double in the next ten years. We've been hearing the "We are going to grow our way out of deficits" shit since Reagan.

But hey, nice breasts and lovely silky black hair.... If you can get past her annoying lisp and her profound ignorance, she's definitely hot.

Well, we can start out with her argument that since tax revenues are going to double in the next ten years. We've been hearing the "We are going to grow our way out of deficits" shit since Reagan.

But hey, nice breasts and lovely silky black hair.... If you can get past her annoying lisp and her profound ignorance, she's definitely hot.

We would grow our way out of deficits if liberal turds in Congress and in the Whitehous didn't spend money twice as fast as it came in.

She's right. You're wrong.

Forum List

Back