Sherrod files suit against Breitbart

• Banned
If she wins, then I guess the Daily Show and Colbert Report might as well pack it in, since they edit video to give a particular slant all the time. And with splendidly comedic results I might add.

If she wins, then I guess the Daily Show and Colbert Report might as well pack it in, since they edit video to give a particular slant all the time. And with splendidly comedic results I might add.
The difference being they do it for comedic effect. Breitbart, no.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/155086-breibart-sued.html

But.....

Her leaving the USDA out of her lawsuit and going after Breitbart and his companies only is comparable to Christina Taylor Green's parents filing a lawsuit against Sarah Palin but not naming Jared Loughner.

She's posturing, probably at the behest of the NAACP. Its a witch hunt, and Bretibart will be the big winner, regardless of who wins the suit.

• Banned
Here's the best part...

On Monday, the former USDA employee said she was "still reeling" from the incident and said it had prevented her from finding further work.

"I'm not employed and no one's offered me a job anywhere, so I don't know where to look at this point,'' she told the Associated Press in an interview. "I'm just trying to survive.''

Boo fucking hoo! :lol:

The fact that she actually blames Breitbart for her continued failure to secure employment just takes the fucking cake. I mean really? No, seriously... REALLY? :eusa_eh:

• Banned
The difference being they do it for comedic effect. Breitbart, no.

I'm not aware of any legal distinction.

If you are, I'd appreciate a link. :thup:

But.....

Her leaving the USDA out of her lawsuit and going after Breitbart and his companies only is comparable to Christina Taylor Green's parents filing a lawsuit against Sarah Palin but not naming Jared Loughner.

She's posturing, probably at the behest of the NAACP. Its a witch hunt, and Bretibart will be the big winner, regardless of who wins the suit.

Who is responsible for the action? Not the USDA. Your argument with Palin is ridiculous.

Brietbart considers his site to be a news site. Therefore, he is possibly guilty of defamation of character or slander.

The comedians do not consider their shows to be news.

You're welcome.

Here's the best part...

On Monday, the former USDA employee said she was "still reeling" from the incident and said it had prevented her from finding further work.

"I'm not employed and no one's offered me a job anywhere, so I don't know where to look at this point,'' she told the Associated Press in an interview. "I'm just trying to survive.''
Boo fucking hoo! :lol:

The fact that she actually blames Breitbart for her continued failure to secure employment just takes the fucking cake. I mean really? No, seriously... REALLY? :eusa_eh:
wait, i thought she was offered an even better job by Obama and she turned it down

Sherrod gets biggest 'I'm sorry' -- from Obama - NYPOST.com

she WAS

Last edited:

But.....

Who is responsible for the action? Not the USDA. Your argument with Palin is ridiculous.

Which action?

Her not getting offered a job and blaming it on Breitbart?

Or her being pressured to resign by the USDA?

Brietbart considers his site to be a news site. Therefore, he is possibly guilty of defamation of character or slander.

You're welcome.
except he didnt slander her

You're welcome.

Your opinion is always welcome ravi.

But as I said before, I'll need some factual evidence to support it if I'm to reconsider my position.

So, is there a legal distinction that you can cite with precedent?

PS: I thought Breitbart's video was funny as hell.

Hang on.....HANG ON!!!!

She turned down the offer to have her old job back?!?!?

It will never get to trial, but I guarantee you, Breitbart is PRAYING It does.

I did not realized she turned down the job (in fact, I thought she had accepted a job in another governmental agency). If that's the case, she's nothing but an opportunist.

This wreaks of corruption.....

I don't believe for one second she is driving this bus.

You're welcome.
Says you. I believe the comments he posted along with the edited video show an intent to defame her. Now, maybe he is just stupid and didn't watch the video closely enough...that is always a possibility.

I have no idea if she has a case or not but I will enjoy seeing Brietbart once again in the news for posting false stories.

You're welcome.
Says you. I believe the comments he posted along with the edited video show an intent to defame her. Now, maybe he is just stupid and didn't watch the video closely enough...that is always a possibility.

I have no idea if she has a case or not but I will enjoy seeing Brietbart once again in the news for posting false stories.
nope
they were about the NAACP

FTR: I'm not defending Breitbart as a human being. I never heard of him before this and this story convinces me that he is a total fucking slime ball. But even total fucking slime balls are protected by the 1st Amendment. I just don't see how she has a leg to stand on with this suit.

Forum List

Back