history is happening right now on jeopardy

blu

Sep 21, 2009
a computer is playing jeopardy completely by itself right now (without internet) and destroying the two previous best jeopardy players in history.... the artificial intelligence involved in this machine is staggering

And Arnold Swharz(spell check)enegger is retiring from governor and looking for "other interests".

If his eyes turn red...........you're own your own.

And Arnold Swharz(spell check)enegger is retiring from governor and looking for "other interests".

If his eyes turn red...........you're own your own.

I think it was 20 years ago there was talk of him starring in a movie called Big John, about the coal miner legend. That w/be a good'n.

a computer is playing jeopardy completely by itself right now (without internet) and destroying the two previous best jeopardy players in history.... the artificial intelligence involved in this machine is staggering

Wait till they perfect the super-realistic hot female robot.

Did you notice when the computer followed a contestant's incorrect answer with the same incorrect answer?

yea but it doesn't have any audio inputs so its not surprising

I find this all a bit silly. It's like, hey, look, I've built a machine that can run faster than a human...

...I call it 'the car'.

you should read up on the project and why its important

I could win on Jeopardy too if I could Google every answer in a tenth of a second

As far as I know it there is really no human like AI out there. Sure a computer can figure things out but ONLY with the information we give it. Until a computer understands death, and cares it has no real reason to evolve past us telling it to.

Out current AI would never try and go to space or do art on it's own, unless we tell it to.

Forum List

Back