Sheriff Scott Jones' Message to Obama

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Here's a common sense Sheriff making a common sense appeal to the Marxist in Chief concerning immigration and the Communist's plan to "legalize" millions of illegals by executive order:

We all know that Obama doesn't give a damn what the American people want but at least Sheriff Scott Jones is doing what he can.

This country is finished.
Let it go. We got the government we deserved.

We'll rebuild after the collapse and partitioning and make corrections.

Down deep, I agree with you but I still have that fighting spirit that I can't let go of. It's like defending the Alamo. I know I've lost but I'll keep shooting until my last round is expended.

Down deep, I agree with you but I still have that fighting spirit that I can't let go of. It's like defending the Alamo. I know I've lost but I'll keep shooting until my last round is expended.

The damage is too deep...all 3 branches of government are corrupt and this "system" can not be fixed by using the "system"..It's all political theater.

Let it go...let them collapse it and we'll correct the errors after the partitioning and rebuild a better nation.

The damage is too deep...all 3 branches of government are corrupt and this "system" can not be fixed by using the "system"..It's all political theater.

Let it go...let them collapse it and we'll correct the errors after the partitioning and rebuild a better nation.

Has a nice ring to it.

Sounds like mass media is not going to air his speech tonight. Maybe, just maybe they are recognizing Obama for dictator he has become

Has a nice ring to it.

The past is prologue.

Forum List

Back