Sheriff Joe Arpaio says that 36% of the criminals turned over to ICE “keep coming back"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is not deporting anyone and every welfare bum deadbeat in latin america knows it and they're all coming here. Democrats want an america where everyone is on welfare and voting for them.

Sheriff Joe 36 of Criminals Turned Over to ICE Keep Coming Back

oct 27, 2014
Maricopa Co., AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio reported that 36 percent of the criminals his sheriffs turned over to ICE “keep coming back” on Monday’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto” on the Fox News Channel.

“We turn them [illegal aliens who have committed crimes] over to ICE and they should be deported. 4,000 people, I think I mentioned a while back, on your show, that nobody seems to cover until now, 4,000 people in our jails for state crimes in the last eight months," Arpaio said. "They're here illegally. We turn them over to ICE and 36 percent keep coming back. Last month a guy came back 25 times.

Arpaio also said that the Mexican border has become so dangerous, law enforcement are afraid to cross, declared “I was down at the border last week and everybody said, ‘don't go. All the top law enforcement officials, ‘Sheriff, don't go across the border, we don’t even go across, it's too dangerous.’ what is this? Even law enforcement are afraid to go into Mexico? There’s something wrong, big time.”

Obozo is not deporting anyone and every welfare bum deadbeat in latin america knows it and they're all coming here. Democrats want an america where everyone is on welfare and voting for them.

oct 27, 2014
Maricopa Co., AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio reported that 36 percent of the criminals his sheriffs turned over to ICE “keep coming back” on Monday’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto” on the Fox News Channel.

“We turn them [illegal aliens who have committed crimes] over to ICE and they should be deported. 4,000 people, I think I mentioned a while back, on your show, that nobody seems to cover until now, 4,000 people in our jails for state crimes in the last eight months," Arpaio said. "They're here illegally. We turn them over to ICE and 36 percent keep coming back. Last month a guy came back 25 times.

Arpaio also said that the Mexican border has become so dangerous, law enforcement are afraid to cross, declared “I was down at the border last week and everybody said, ‘don't go. All the top law enforcement officials, ‘Sheriff, don't go across the border, we don’t even go across, it's too dangerous.’ what is this? Even law enforcement are afraid to go into Mexico? There’s something wrong, big time.”
Crazy Ole Joe wants another 15 minutes and breitbart is more than happy to give it to him.

oct 27, 2014

Crazy Ole Joe wants another 15 minutes and breitbart is more than happy to give it to him.
How do you feel about illegal aliens breaking our laws crossing into the U.S.?

• Banned
Sure, and why shouldn't they keep coming back, they want to make sure they're inside our borders when Obama rolls out his big amnesty plan next month.

oct 27, 2014

How do you feel about illegal aliens breaking our laws crossing into the U.S.?

If they were legal, most of you right wingers would find another reason to hate them. It's just your nature.

:cuckoo: how in the hell does Joe know what the % really is?

36% ... maybe it's 35 or 37%, maybe Joe's math is as wrong as he is ... maybe Joe is blowing smoke out of his butt just to see his cheeks move

Not surprising. This President has dismantled our Immigration System. He's a criminal himself. He should be arrested. Problem would be solved.

Forum List

Back