ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

Oh, but Maher is doing "comedy."

Just because Rush does comedy and parody on his show is beside the point.

No, double standard to see here. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

;)
Rush is an entertainer depending on what day it is and what he's said recently. Bill Maher is an erudite witty and charming man who uses humor to poke the foibles of those the left finds beneath human status.

Besides Rush is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil, and Maher is a victim.

Isn't it obvious?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Of course. One poster here has already said they would not be satisfied till Rush was either broke, in jail or dead.

Such tolerance should be a model for everyone.

Wow! That was a desperate attempt to deflect. And it's totally taken out of context, which is typical for liberals.

What does it have to do with Obama taking money from Maher while lecturing conservatives like Limbaugh about "civility?"

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah the old out of context dodge. You typed one sentence, I quoted it. That IS the context unless you're a liar who just moves around goal posts. Smilies dont make make the point for you, you have to actually have a point

This is what liberals do when they know they are LOSING. They try to make the debate about YOU.

I wasn't aware I personally, was part of the controversy over Rush vs. Maher.

No sparky, you claimed my quote was out of context now you're running from that too. Care to explain how the quote YOU TYPED is out of context. I even provided the link for all to see.

Now how was it out of context? Dont dodge buddy.

Maher says hes a libertarian, Maher is not a liberal
:lmao:

I'm a libertarian. Maher has zero belief in the individual. It's another idiotic thing the megaliberal says.

Why is Rush "the entertainer" the only entertainer that was made an Honorary member of the GOP? What makes Rush the only "entertainer" in history to be giving this honor? :eusa_whistle: Why hasnt the left made Maher an Honorary member?

What the fuck difference does this make? Colbert is the only entertainer in history to testify in Congress "in character." A liberal who pretends to be a conservative to mock conservatives. Here's a clue, virginia. Politicians like attention...

Once you figure out those questions you'll notice (but wont say publicly) that Rush and Maher are nothing alike in the realm of politics.

The only difference is that liberals take Rush way too seriously. Non liberals take neither of them seriously. Your delusion only applies in your world.

I'm a libertarian. Maher has zero belief in the individual. It's another idiotic thing the megaliberal says.

Why is Rush "the entertainer" the only entertainer that was made an Honorary member of the GOP? What makes Rush the only "entertainer" in history to be giving this honor? :eusa_whistle: Why hasnt the left made Maher an Honorary member?

What the fuck difference does this make? Colbert is the only entertainer in history to testify in Congress "in character." A liberal who pretends to be a conservative to mock conservatives. Here's a clue, virginia. Politicians like attention...

Once you figure out those questions you'll notice (but wont say publicly) that Rush and Maher are nothing alike in the realm of politics.

The only difference is that liberals take Rush way too seriously. Non liberals take neither of them seriously. Your delusion only applies in your world.
A progressofascistlib trying to hide his actual political identity? This has NEVER happened before! Oh no... never!

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian

Another liberal who can't google the word "hypocrisy." I used to write down every word I came across when I was in my 20s that I heard or read I didn't know. It greatly expanded my vocabulary. Though I knew even then what "hypocrisy" was. You're starting with the basics.

Rush says he's an "entertainer." Maher is a "comedian." Both are political commentators. But Maher is far more vulgar on a far more constant basis, but you libbies and NYcrybaby are silent when the discourse is liberal hate. That...is hypocrisy... You have a stick up your asses about the tone of political discourse. Non liberals aren't crying about that. You are. But not when your side does it, only non-liberals. A standard one doesn't apply to oneself isn't a standard.

You're the worst hypocrite on this board.

We never see you criticizing conservatives for being hypocritical on this board now do we?

You are SILENT when their hypocrisy is in full cry.

What a dumb ass. Actually I go after conservatives over the wars in the the middle east, abortion and social conservatism for...wait for it...hypocrisy...

The party of small government isn't. Which is why I left the Republican party 20 years ago. You are p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c NYcrybaby.

How is he the same as Rush besides both having penises and both speaking about politics? Any other similarities? Both have hair?

Both entertainers who are heavily partisan and they both focus on politics as their area of commentary. I see why you don't see that as the same. One's a liberal, you're a liberal. Completely different from a conservative.

1. Are we seriously going to argue this from what you believe Maher believes standpoint only? what you believe Maher believes isnt even a debate...it doesnt matter.

2. The Difference if you thought about it, is what makes Rush differ from Maher. Differ...Difference...See?

3. Again, what you believe to be taking "too serious" is not the topic here. You can believe someone takes something too seriously all you want but the topic is that Rush is not the same as Maher. Maher is a comedian, libertarian and attacks both sides while being embraced by no policitical party. Rush is a commentator, Conservative who attacks liberals and non-cons who is also a HONORARY MEMBER of the GOP.

I know its easier to ignore all the accomplishments and accolades put onto Rush but you're not being honest by doing so

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian

Another liberal who can't google the word "hypocrisy." I used to write down every word I came across when I was in my 20s that I heard or read I didn't know. It greatly expanded my vocabulary. Though I knew even then what "hypocrisy" was. You're starting with the basics.

Rush says he's an "entertainer." Maher is a "comedian." Both are political commentators. But Maher is far more vulgar on a far more constant basis, but you libbies and NYcrybaby are silent when the discourse is liberal hate. That...is hypocrisy... You have a stick up your asses about the tone of political discourse. Non liberals aren't crying about that. You are. But not when your side does it, only non-liberals. A standard one doesn't apply to oneself isn't a standard.

You're the worst hypocrite on this board.

We never see you criticizing conservatives for being hypocritical on this board now do we?

You are SILENT when their hypocrisy is in full cry.

The fact they can't talk their way out of this double standard is getting to Carbiner.

He's having a meltdown. Someone better call a WAAAAAAAAAAAHMBULENCE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian.

So Rush is like anyone who talks about politics? Is that how far we've stripped this down...Rush and Maher are both guys, who both speak about politics?

Like my sons Spidercycle is the same as a Harley Davidson because they both have 2 wheels and handlebars?

You mean the guy who gives ONE MILLION TO OBAMA?

Yeah, that guy. How is he the same as Rush besides both having penises and both speaking about politics? Any other similarities? Both have hair?

Oh, it will NEVER be the same to partisan hacks like you. It will always be it's okay for liberals to talk like that, and there will ALWAYS be some "technicality" you think gives them an out. That much is obvious.

It just won't convince anyone else of ANYTHING besides your laughable double standard.

How is he the same as Rush besides both having penises and both speaking about politics? Any other similarities? Both have hair?

Both entertainers who are heavily partisan and they both focus on politics as their area of commentary. I see why you don't see that as the same. One's a liberal, you're a liberal. Completely different from a conservative.

Why are you ignoring all of Rush's contributions to conservative causes? Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies, Honorary Member of the GOP and invited speaker to CPAC every year. And you're saying this guy is the same as a comedian who tells dick jokes?

Ah the old out of context dodge. You typed one sentence, I quoted it. That IS the context unless you're a liar who just moves around goal posts. Smilies dont make make the point for you, you have to actually have a point

This is what liberals do when they know they are LOSING. They try to make the debate about YOU.

I wasn't aware I personally, was part of the controversy over Rush vs. Maher.

No sparky, you claimed my quote was out of context now you're running from that too. Care to explain how the quote YOU TYPED is out of context. I even provided the link for all to see.

Now how was it out of context? Dont dodge buddy.

In other words, when it doesn't work trying desperately to change the subject, just double down and try harder.

Really desperate to change the subject aren't ya.

Yeah, it isn't obvious you are losing the debate. Nooooooooooooo, of course not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are you ignoring all of Rush's contributions to conservative causes? Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies, Honorary Member of the GOP and invited speaker to CPAC every year. And you're saying this guy is the same as a comedian who tells dick jokes?

YOU IDIOT! The "Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies" is what Rush calls HIS SHOW!"

There is no "INSTITUTE" beyond Rush's show. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Bill Maher isn't the same. He just gives a Million bucks to Obama.

Keep trying that line, see if it works.

He is an 'Honorary member of the 1994 Freshman Class of the House Of Representitives'...

Republicans Get a Pep Talk From Rush Limbaugh< December 12, 1994

:eusa_hand:

And of course Bill Maher NEVER makes speeches or inserts himself politically.

Here's his speaking schedule from his own website!

BILL MAHER

(just click on the tab, "schedule.")

How does Rush Limbaugh donating to conservatives LIKE BILL MAHER GIVES A MILLION TO OBAMA, prove Bill Maher gets a free pass?

All you are doing is HURTING YOUR OWN ARGUMENT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is an 'Honorary member of the 1994 Freshman Class of the House Of Representitives'...

Ok, why is no other "entertainer" giving that honor? What makes Limbaugh different? And Why has no one ever embraced Maher the same way if they are the same? Go!

Ok, why is no other "entertainer" giving that honor? What makes Limbaugh different? And Why has no one ever embraced Maher the same way if they are the same? Go!

Depends upon which side of liberty, and defending it you're on...:eusa_whistle:

Depends upon which side of liberty, and defending it you're on...:eusa_whistle:

So, you're just not going to answer is that it?

Forum List

Back