ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

Silent on what?

Exactly!

Nothing to see here, people. Move on! :eusa_whistle:

No double standard to see here!

We know our attack on Limbaugh failed. Next Subject!

Keep dancing around the issue, libs. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
1d7b78a5-114c-4b46-b9cf-2740567d4eaa.jpg

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?
So when Maher says "Speaking of dumb C***s,".... note the PLURAL use of the word. Apparently there are more Dumb C***s out there in his mind.

Yep. Not attacking all women. I wonder if it's limited to just women he disagrees with.

This is starting to remind me of a joke.

What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but YOU.

Anyone else seeing the similarity to the joke? Anyone? Frye? Frye?

Maher just bribed Obamination to keep himself on the air trashing women....give $1M to be protected.

What the fuck are you talking about?

How stupid are you? Bill Maher is employed by HBO. He doesn't have to fucking bribe anybody. He donated to Obama because he wanted to make the contribution, especially with the people on the right pulling contributions from billionaires.

Idiot.

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

So when Maher says "Speaking of dumb C***s,".... note the PLURAL use of the word. Apparently there are more Dumb C***s out there in his mind.

Yep. Not attacking all women. I wonder if it's limited to just women he disagrees with.

Good god man. Why don't you piss blood over every comedian who uses the word in a stand up routine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLrBLxbLxw]Louis C.K.[/ame]

Maher just bribed Obamination to keep himself on the air trashing women....give $1M to be protected.

What the fuck are you talking about?

How stupid are you? Bill Maher is employed by HBO. He doesn't have to fucking bribe anybody. He donated to Obama because he wanted to make the contribution, especially with the people on the right pulling contributions from billionaires.

Idiot.

Translation. HOW DARE YOU BRING UP THE BRIBE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good god man. Why don't you piss blood over every comedian who uses the word in a stand up routine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLrBLxbLxw"][/ame]

Does every comedian insert himself in the political arena, and give a million bucks to Obama, while Obama lectures OTHERS on civility?

I thought not!

Wow...Found this comment in the thread titled "Conservatives are afraid of Limbaugh"

They should be afraid of Limbaugh!

But ya see, now Teapartysamsonite is pretending that Rush is the same as the feared Bill Maher. You wont win any Emmy's because everyones knows your acting sucks

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

If you compared Dennis Miller to Maher that would be more valid.

Oh, here is the other way they try to double talk their way out of this.

"Maher is a comedian."

Yeah, nice try. Maher makes VERY POLITICAL commentary all the time and publicly donates A MILLION DOLLARS TO THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN.

That makes him part of the POLITICAL LANDSCAPE JUST LIKE LIMBAUGH.

Second, OBAMA ISN'T AN ENTERTAINER and he took Maher's money who uses language like that WHILE LECTURING LIMBAUGH FOR THE SAME THING.

No matter how you slice it, it's a VERY OBVIOUS DOUBLE STANDARD.

The only comedians here are liberals trying to claim otherwise.

So, speaking of double talk are you saying Maher is not a comedian? You seem to type big but never address anything I typed. Many of you seem to think you are the arbiter of labels...

"Maher makes political commentary so that means he's just like Limbaugh"

Is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Everyone makes political commentary...Everyone is not like Rush Limbaugh. Is Maher a HONORARY MEMBER of the DNC? Why is Rush an HONORARY MEMBER and not Maher? They are the same right? Right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLrBLxbLxw]Louis C.K.[/ame]
Oh yes, this makes the leftist's defense of the persecution of Limbaugh SO much more palatable and justified.

So what's the problem?

Liberals aren't treating Maher the way conservatives are treating Limbaugh?

Wow, you can miss a point no matter how obvious it is, can't you my dear?

The point is that you are being a hypocrite. You demand Rush pay, but you don't demand Maher pay for doing the same thing, only far worse and more frequently, then Rush who you demand does pay. What that shows, my dear, is that you don't really care about insulting people in public, you care about getting Conservatives. Hypocrisy has to do with your applying one standard to others and another to yourself. Your hypocrisy...by definition...has nothing to do with what other's do. We are not being hypocritical on Maher and Rush because we don't give a rat's ass about the idiot Maher. But he does demonstrate your hypocrisy. That is the point being made.

Got it? I didn't think so...

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about, NYCryBaby. Negative rep. A badge of honor from someone who's not adult enough to express themselves with words. Keep up the good work, ignorant slut. I'm glad you're not on my side...

So what's the problem?

Liberals aren't treating Maher the way conservatives are treating Limbaugh?

Wow, you can miss a point no matter how obvious it is, can't you my dear?

The point is that you are being a hypocrite. You demand Rush pay, but you don't demand Maher pay for doing the same thing, only far worse and more frequently, then Rush who you demand does pay. What that shows, my dear, is that you don't really care about insulting people in public, you care about getting Conservatives. Hypocrisy has to do with your applying one standard to others and another to yourself. Your hypocrisy...by definition...has nothing to do with what other's do. We are not being hypocritical on Maher and Rush because we don't give a rat's ass about the idiot Maher. But he does demonstrate your hypocrisy. That is the point being made.

Got it? I didn't think so...

What did I demand Rush pay?

I said this was a beautiful example of the free market at work, all those sponsors dumping Rush,

and that conservatives if anyone should appreciate that. Instead you're crying about it.

I don't listen to Rush, I don't get HBO or Showtime or whatever Maher is on so I don't watch him.

Google the word hypocrisy. I'm tired of being a dictionary for you and right winger. Learn the English language my dear.

I think kaz was using a generalization... I agree with you though, it means nothing to me.

Capitalism at work if ya ask me.

Here is the argument:

- Liberals are attacking Rush for making a personal attack talking about the tone of political discourse
- Liberals don't care the Maher makes constant personal attacks.

Rush and Maher are both well known and both are political commentators. That is hypocrisy. That was my point. NYcrybaby came back with that liberals treat Maher like conservatives treat Rush. I'm pointing out she doesn't know what hypocrisy is.

Non-liberals criticize Maher, but I don't hear anyone whining about the tone of political discourse, only that he's an idiot. It's liberals who have the stick up their asses about the tone of political discourse, but they only apply it to others. That was the point.

And I agree on Capitalism. I have no issue with liberals going after advertisers. I just have an issue with their hypocrisy about it.

Last edited:
[I didn't know "all women" were spoiled little rich princesses that think birth control costs a thousand bucks a year!

:

I'm sure it doesn't for you...

...I've seen your picture.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

In other words liberals know they have lost this issue, so all they have left are personal attacks.

The next trumped up assault after "War On Women/Contraception Justice" will be "Food justice"...:eusa_whistle:

This is all hilarious because the conservatives won't get their way. All the whining and trying to equate Rush Limbaugh's comments with anything Bill Maher has ever said. Is not going to work. It's mainly not going to work because the public isn't quite as stupid as the conservatives would wish them to be.

Sorry folks, but you can't win on this.

Might as well get used to that dick in your ass because you're going to remain fucked on this one. Women aren't going to come out against Bill Maher.

Want some cheese with your whine, cowman?

This is all hilarious because the conservatives won't get their way. All the whining and trying to equate Rush Limbaugh's comments with anything Bill Maher has ever said. Is not going to work. It's mainly not going to work because the public isn't quite as stupid as the conservatives would wish them to be.

Sorry folks, but you can't win on this.

Might as well get used to that dick in your ass because you're going to remain fucked on this one. Women aren't going to come out against Bill Maher.

Want some cheese with your whine, cowman?
He can just milk himself to get the cheese...:eusa_whistle:

I'm sure it doesn't for you...

...I've seen your picture.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

In other words liberals know they have lost this issue, so all they have left are personal attacks.

The next trumped up assault after "War On Women/Contraception Justice" will be "Food justice"...:eusa_whistle:

Funny you mention that cause I'm hungry. Need to find a scapegoat for my hunger. Can't blame my laziness for not cooking breakfast. Wouldn't be prudent.

Forum List

Back