ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

Rush and Maher are both well known and both are political commentators. That is hypocrisy..

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian.

So Rush is like anyone who talks about politics? Is that how far we've stripped this down...Rush and Maher are both guys, who both speak about politics?

Like my sons Spidercycle is the same as a Harley Davidson because they both have 2 wheels and handlebars?

Rush and Maher are both well known and both are political commentators. That is hypocrisy..

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian

Another liberal who can't google the word "hypocrisy." I used to write down every word I came across when I was in my 20s that I heard or read I didn't know. It greatly expanded my vocabulary. Though I knew even then what "hypocrisy" was. You're starting with the basics.

Rush says he's an "entertainer." Maher is a "comedian." Both are political commentators. But Maher is far more vulgar on a far more constant basis, but you libbies and NYcrybaby are silent when the discourse is liberal hate. That...is hypocrisy... You have a stick up your asses about the tone of political discourse. Non liberals aren't crying about that. You are. But not when your side does it, only non-liberals. A standard one doesn't apply to oneself isn't a standard.

Last edited:
Wow...Found this comment in the thread titled "Conservatives are afraid of Limbaugh"

They should be afraid of Limbaugh!

But ya see, now Teapartysamsonite is pretending that Rush is the same as the feared Bill Maher. You wont win any Emmy's because everyones knows your acting sucks

Wow! That was a desperate attempt to deflect. And it's totally taken out of context, which is typical for liberals.

What does it have to do with Obama taking money from Maher while lecturing conservatives like Limbaugh about "civility?"

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

If you compared Dennis Miller to Maher that would be more valid.

Oh, here is the other way they try to double talk their way out of this.

"Maher is a comedian."

Yeah, nice try. Maher makes VERY POLITICAL commentary all the time and publicly donates A MILLION DOLLARS TO THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN.

That makes him part of the POLITICAL LANDSCAPE JUST LIKE LIMBAUGH.

Second, OBAMA ISN'T AN ENTERTAINER and he took Maher's money who uses language like that WHILE LECTURING LIMBAUGH FOR THE SAME THING.

No matter how you slice it, it's a VERY OBVIOUS DOUBLE STANDARD.

The only comedians here are liberals trying to claim otherwise.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, speaking of double talk are you saying Maher is not a comedian? You seem to type big but never address anything I typed. Many of you seem to think you are the arbiter of labels...

"Maher makes political commentary so that means he's just like Limbaugh"

Is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Everyone makes political commentary...Everyone is not like Rush Limbaugh. Is Maher a HONORARY MEMBER of the DNC? Why is Rush an HONORARY MEMBER and not Maher? They are the same right? Right?

This is pretty pathetic. "Everyone makes political talk, but we only hold them accountable if they are conservatives."

Nice try, but "comedy" is not an out for a obvious double standard.

Limbaugh does plenty of comedy on his show. You don't see us trying to use that as a out for Limbaugh.

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So when Maher says "Speaking of dumb C***s,".... note the PLURAL use of the word. Apparently there are more Dumb C***s out there in his mind.

Yep. Not attacking all women. I wonder if it's limited to just women he disagrees with.

This is starting to remind me of a joke.

What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but YOU.

Anyone else seeing the similarity to the joke? Anyone? Frye? Frye?

Good god man. Why don't you piss blood over every comedian who uses the word in a stand up routine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLrBLxbLxw"][/ame]
Oh yes, this makes the leftist's defense of the persecution of Limbaugh SO much more palatable and justified.

What gets me is the idea that leftist "comedy" is an out from a double standard.

Limbaugh does plenty of comedy and parodies on his show.

You don't see us trying to use that as a out. Pathetic.

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian

Another liberal who can't google the word "hypocrisy." I used to write down every word I came across when I was in my 20s that I heard or read I didn't know. It greatly expanded my vocabulary. Though I knew even then what "hypocrisy" was. You're starting with the basics.

Rush says he's an "entertainer." Maher is a "comedian." Both are political commentators. But Maher is far more vulgar on a far more constant basis, but you libbies and NYcrybaby are silent when the discourse is liberal hate. That...is hypocrisy... You have a stick up your asses about the tone of political discourse. Non liberals aren't crying about that. You are. But not when your side does it, only non-liberals. A standard one doesn't apply to oneself isn't a standard.

Maher says hes a libertarian, Maher is not a liberal. Maher attacks liberals and conservatives. Maher is a comedian...he SHOULD be more vulgar than a poltical commentator like Rush since he doesnt have to deal with the FCC. Since Rush is on the public airwaves, I dont see how you expect Maher to self censor himself for no reason other than your butt hurt.

Why is Rush "the entertainer" the only entertainer that was made an Honorary member of the GOP? What makes Rush the only "entertainer" in history to be giving this honor? :eusa_whistle: Why hasnt the left made Maher an Honorary member?

Once you figure out those questions you'll notice (but wont say publicly) that Rush and Maher are nothing alike in the realm of politics.

[I didn't know "all women" were spoiled little rich princesses that think birth control costs a thousand bucks a year!

:

I'm sure it doesn't for you...

...I've seen your picture.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

As A GENUINE CHICKEN SHIT WILL YOU EVER DEVELOP THE COURAGE TO POST YOURS?

As a democrat vegas gives odds you dont have that courage.

Yeah well, the thing is. I've NEVER posted my picture!

I think I MIGHT have done ONCE and it was a picture from when I 28. That was a WHILE ago, trust me!

He's just making it up, because he has nothing else but lies.

;)

Wow...Found this comment in the thread titled "Conservatives are afraid of Limbaugh"

But ya see, now Teapartysamsonite is pretending that Rush is the same as the feared Bill Maher. You wont win any Emmy's because everyones knows your acting sucks

Wow! That was a desperate attempt to deflect. And it's totally taken out of context, which is typical for liberals.

What does it have to do with Obama taking money from Maher while lecturing conservatives like Limbaugh about "civility?"

Nice try.

Ah the old out of context dodge. You typed one sentence, I quoted it. That IS the context unless you're a liar who just moves around goal posts. Smilies dont make make the point for you, you have to actually have a point

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/211717-george-will-gop-afraid-of-limbaugh.html - Here's the thread, you are the about the 4th post down. Please explain how what I posted (the quote from YOU) is out of context.

Last edited:

Oh I see, because Maher and Rush say things about politics and are both public figures Rush, the honorary member of the GOP, is expected to be held to the same standards as Maher the comedian.

So Rush is like anyone who talks about politics? Is that how far we've stripped this down...Rush and Maher are both guys, who both speak about politics?

Like my sons Spidercycle is the same as a Harley Davidson because they both have 2 wheels and handlebars?

They are both entertainers that enter political commentary.

Tissue pussy?

I think kaz was using a generalization... I agree with you though, it means nothing to me.

Capitalism at work if ya ask me.

Here is the argument:

- Liberals are attacking Rush for making a personal attack talking about the tone of political discourse
- Liberals don't care the Maher makes constant personal attacks.

Rush and Maher are both well known and both are political commentators. That is hypocrisy. That was my point. NYcrybaby came back with that liberals treat Maher like conservatives treat Rush. I'm pointing out she doesn't know what hypocrisy is.

Non-liberals criticize Maher, but I don't hear anyone whining about the tone of political discourse, only that he's an idiot. It's liberals who have the stick up their asses about the tone of political discourse, but they only apply it to others. That was the point.

And I agree on Capitalism. I have no issue with liberals going after advertisers. I just have an issue with their hypocrisy about it.

Oh, but Maher is doing "comedy."

Just because Rush does comedy and parody on his show is beside the point.

No, double standard to see here. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

;)

You mean the guy who gives ONE MILLION TO OBAMA?

Yeah no "representation" by the left there!

Keep trying to double talk you way out of this one lefties.

It just makes it all that more hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think kaz was using a generalization... I agree with you though, it means nothing to me.

Capitalism at work if ya ask me.

Here is the argument:

- Liberals are attacking Rush for making a personal attack talking about the tone of political discourse

Rush and Maher are both well known and both are political commentators. That is hypocrisy. That was my point. NYcrybaby came back with that liberals treat Maher like conservatives treat Rush. I'm pointing out she doesn't know what hypocrisy is.

Non-liberals criticize Maher, but I don't hear anyone whining about the tone of political discourse, only that he's an idiot. It's liberals who have the stick up their asses about the tone of political discourse, but they only apply it to others. That was the point.

And I agree on Capitalism. I have no issue with liberals going after advertisers. I just have an issue with their hypocrisy about it.

;)
Rush is an entertainer depending on what day it is and what he's said recently. Bill Maher is an erudite witty and charming man who uses humor to poke the foibles of those the left finds beneath human status.

Maher says hes a libertarian, Maher is not a liberal. Maher attacks liberals and conservatives. Maher is a comedian...he SHOULD be more vulgar than a poltical commentator like Rush since he doesnt have to deal with the FCC. Since Rush is on the public airwaves, I dont see how you expect Maher to self censor himself for no reason other than your butt hurt.

Why is Rush "the entertainer" the only entertainer that was made an Honorary member of the GOP? What makes Rush the only "entertainer" in history to be giving this honor? :eusa_whistle: Why hasnt the left made Maher an Honorary member?

Once you figure out those questions you'll notice (but wont say publicly) that Rush and Maher are nothing alike in the realm of politics.

Maher is a "libertarian" who gives a million to Obama.

"Doesn't count, nothing to see here!!!!!!!!!"

Hilarious!

Nice try.

Ah the old out of context dodge. You typed one sentence, I quoted it. That IS the context unless you're a liar who just moves around goal posts. Smilies dont make make the point for you, you have to actually have a point

This is what liberals do when they know they are LOSING. They try to make the debate about YOU.

I wasn't aware I personally, was part of the controversy over Rush vs. Maher.

Someone better inform Rush.

Pathetically, desperate deflection, fail

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is the argument:

;)
Rush is an entertainer depending on what day it is and what he's said recently. Bill Maher is an erudite witty and charming man who uses humor to poke the foibles of those the left finds beneath human status.

Besides Rush is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil, and Maher is a victim.

Isn't it obvious?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the worst hypocrite on this board.

We never see you criticizing conservatives for being hypocritical on this board now do we?

You are SILENT when their hypocrisy is in full cry.

You mean the guy who gives ONE MILLION TO OBAMA?

Yeah, that guy. How is he the same as Rush besides both having penises and both speaking about politics? Any other similarities? Both have hair?

Nice try.

White House Won’t Say If Obama SuperPAC Should Return $1M from Maher

Rush Limbaugh: Republican Party Leader?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back