Shep Smith Tells BP CEO to Act Like He Cares About the Gulf Oil Spill

Plug the god damn hole and clean the crap up even if takes 20 years for all I care. Fuck politics, this is a serious tragedy. ~BH

Not according to conservative commentators. :eusa_whistle:

I don't give uh crap Dante. I don't get my opinions from other people bro. I care about the Environment, but not at some nutcase level like Al Gore. This is a tragedy, and Politics have nothing to do with it at the end of the day. Both Parties are in bed with Big Oil. It makes me sick every minute this leak continues. My opinion is if BP can't plug that leak, then they had no business drilling at that depth to begin with. ~BH

Plug the god damn hole and clean the crap up even if takes 20 years for all I care. Fuck politics, this is a serious tragedy. ~BH

I don't give uh crap Dante. I don't get my opinions from other people bro. I care about the Environment, but not at some nutcase level like Al Gore. This is a tragedy, and Politics have nothing to do with it at the end of the day. Both Parties are in bed with Big Oil. It makes me sick every minute this leak continues. My opinion is if BP can't plug that leak, then they had no business drilling at that depth to begin with. ~BH

It should be sealed by Monday if all goes well.

It should be sealed by Monday if all goes well.

I hope so bro. ~BH

Forum List

Back