Shep Smith Tells BP CEO to Act Like He Cares About the Gulf Oil Spill

Lying maybe too harsh but definately engaging in hyperbole. So a direct quote would be nice, if one can't be produced then I would have a hard time believing it .

fucking idiot!!!

Tony Hayward, the beleaguered chief executive of oil giant BP, has claimed the company's oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is "relatively tiny" compared with the "very big ocean". BP chief executive Tony Hayward in his own words | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Hayward is right.

Most deflections (not yours) are usually technically correct. Problem is it is spin meant to deflect from potential damage to the Gulf region. The issue at hands is not the damage the spill will do to the world's oceans.

you evil bitch :lol:

Tricky Bitch

Politicususa - Shep Smith Tells BP CEO to Act Like He Cares About the Gulf Oil Spill

On Fox News yesterday, Shepard Smith unloaded on BP CEO Tony Heyward who called the Gulf Oil spill a small leak. In a commentary Smith said to Heyward, “Our water is now polluted, our coast is now soiled…many of our people are out of a job, and 11 hard working men are dead from the explosion on the rig that carried your company’s name….at least act like you care.”

YouTube - bpcommentary1.wmv!

Smith pointed out that Tony Heyward has refused to appear on his show, and that the BP CEO has called the leak a small spill, and called the lawsuits against BP frivolous.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Love it

Great job Shep

I'd like to see a transcript or a video where Heyward defined this leak as small. I have doubts he ever said those words.

Perhaps this will help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocpEBHC1U7s]YouTube - BP's Hayward Reassures Employees, Downplays Spill Damage: Video[/ame]

Def of "modest""
modest - not large but sufficient in size or amount; "a modest salary"; "modest inflation"; "helped in my own small way"

2010-05-19_134251.jpg

Once it hits the loop current, it will loop around Florida and hit the east coast. It will happen. There is no stopping it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually saw that. Shep was very impassioned. I may be wrong, but I believe he is from the Mississippi Gulf region.

Did you see him during FOX News coverage of Katrina? The at home anchors were so uncomfortable. Shep refused to toe the party line on that one. It was hilarious.

Shep's a good egg.

Isn't he gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:lol:

Did you see him during FOX News coverage of Katrina? The at home anchors were so uncomfortable. Shep refused to toe the party line on that one. It was hilarious.

Shep's a good egg.

The only guy at Fox with balls is gay.

Now, isn't that interesting.... I think most who watch Fox are aware that Smith is gay and no one deems it important enough to raise... Who does it get raised by? Yep. The whiners on the left. The ones who claim the moral highground on the issue are the ones who find in relevant to point out the guy's sexual preference.

I bet you don't even know why that's pathetic, do you?

Last edited:
I'd like to see a transcript or a video where Heyward defined this leak as small. I have doubts he ever said those words.

Perhaps this will help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocpEBHC1U7s]YouTube - BP's Hayward Reassures Employees, Downplays Spill Damage: Video[/ame]

Def of "modest""
modest - not large but sufficient in size or amount; "a modest salary"; "modest inflation"; "helped in my own small way"

2010-05-19_134251.jpg

Once it hits the loop current, it will loop around Florida and hit the east coast. It will happen. There is no stopping it now.

No it didn't help. Still no direct quote. Nice try but you fail!

A bit off topic. I had no idea Shep was gay, but I do find it interesting that gay people tend to be a bit more empathetic and concerned, even when they are a Fox propaganda spokesman or conservative commentator, think Andrew Sullivan. Experience is a wonderful teacher.

I also find it fascinating that true to form, most conservatives come down on the side of corporate interests. Corporatism is a sort of gawd for them, and the impact of material exploitation, whether it be on land or sea, not so much. The narrative we live in defines the world we see and think about.

"If all the problems of science were solved, it would not touch any of life's problems." Wittgenstein

Perhaps this will help.

Def of "modest""

2010-05-19_134251.jpg

Hello, "very very modest" IS small. Small is the definition. Does everything have to be explained?

Shep's a good egg.

Now, isn't that interesting.... I think most who watch Fox are aware that Smith is gay and no one deems it important enough to raise... Who does it get raised by? Yep. The whiners on the left. The ones who claim the moral highground on the issue are the ones who find in relevant to point out the guy's sexual preference.

Pathetic is the fact that he is the only one at Fox with any balls. The guy they feel doesn't deserve equal rights because, get this, "he's gay".

Perhaps this will help.

YouTube - BP's Hayward Reassures Employees, Downplays Spill Damage: Video

Def of "modest""

2010-05-19_134251.jpg

Hello, "very very modest" IS small. Small is the definition. Does everything have to be explained?

That wasn't the claim that Shep made. Shep said that Hayward described it as a "small leak" and that was not at all what Hayward said.

Pathetic is the fact that he is the only one at Fox with any balls. The guy they feel doesn't deserve equal rights because, get this, "he's gay".

You are pathetic. His being gay is only significant to you - and the drooling hoards of whining lefties who want to be offended on his behalf.

There is no "they", you fucking moron. There are people. People are individuals. You - and those who agree with you - are fucking idiots for not being able to recognize that.

Sheppie is a dumbass.... I could give a rats ass about his sexual proclivities. Give me a break

WAY TO GO CALI GIRL
:clap2:

Forum List

Back