She must go.

i believe she's saying you don't have a jd and she does.

having met quite a few, i have to say it's not exactly a ticket to oslo

no offense

is that what the wacko is saying? she's even stupider than i thought.

no. it's not a ticket to oslo. but it's a living. :)

You have to have a simple post on a discussion forum explained to you by a former moderator, but you think you have expertise in 'constitutional construction.' This just keep getting better and better!

because you're an inarticulate cow and your writing was incomprehensible.

but then again, you're dumb as a post.

i love you rightwingnut wackjobs who try to pretend to be nice and go into meltdown and show their true colors.

it's a hoot.

is that what the wacko is saying? she's even stupider than i thought.

no. it's not a ticket to oslo. but it's a living. :)

You have to have a simple post on a discussion forum explained to you by a former moderator, but you think you have expertise in 'constitutional construction.' This just keep getting better and better!

i love you rightwingnut wackjobs who try to pretend to be nice and go into meltdown and show their true colors.

it's a hoot.

res ipsa loquitur

You hush. She's a wise Latina woman.

She said so.

That was Sotomayor, not Ginsburg.

Regardless, they're both liberal trash.

You hush. She's a wise Latina woman.
You have the two extreme leftist women Judges mixed up.

This thread is about her counterpart; the wise Jewish woman; Justice Ginsberg. :doubt:
My bad. I saw "incompetent liberal female justice" and went with the Latina.

thcutekid2.gif

it's a hoot.

res ipsa loquitur

how long did it take you to google that?

and yes, your mindless posts do speak for you, classless wackjob. now report *that*. :cuckoo:

it's a hoot.

res ipsa loquitur

and yes, your mindless posts do speak for you, classless wackjob. now report *that*. :cuckoo:

You're insulting classless whackjobs....:lol:

That was Sotomayor, not Ginsburg.

Regardless, they're both liberal trash.

You have the two extreme leftist women Judges mixed up.

This thread is about her counterpart; the wise Jewish woman; Justice Ginsberg. :doubt:
My bad. I saw "incompetent liberal female justice" and went with the Latina.

thcutekid2.gif

you're not far off the mark, not so much with Daveman (although he could be), but there were a lot of people who didn't want her to get the job because of her race and sex. Just like Obama and Clarence Thomas..No doubt some blacks saw Bush as a cracker too

This is one reason she should not be a supreme court justice. If you can not follow the US Constitution you can not do your job. If you want to follow other countries constitutions, move there.

Supreme Court justice: U.S. Constitution inferior

Please show me where she said she will not follow the U.S. Constitution in her rulings.

So you are cool with a Supreme Court justice thinking the body of law she has sworn to uphold is 'inferior.' Groovy.

reading for comprehension is your friend. :thup:

quod erat demonstradum*

* nongoogled-spelling may be incorrect :lol:

This is one reason she should not be a supreme court justice. If you can not follow the US Constitution you can not do your job. If you want to follow other countries constitutions, move there.

Supreme Court justice: U.S. Constitution inferior

Please show me where she said she will not follow the U.S. Constitution in her rulings.

So you are cool with a Supreme Court justice thinking the body of law she has sworn to uphold is 'inferior.' Groovy.

She not allowed an opinion now? And she might be right, too....it might be inferior....

<sky starts falling around the neocon whackjobs as they realise their precious constitution might not be the document they claim it to be>

it's a hoot.

res ipsa loquitur

Now, you are free to return to your study of law via the Bejeweled application! :lmao: You are SO funny. What an arrogant little space cadet you are!

quod erat demonstradum*

Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

Oh, and, you're welcome. Now probably time to put you on ignore!

i'll do my best to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

let me know when you've decided which profession you've decided to fake full time-lawyer, psych nurse, martyr....it's hard to keep track :eusa_hand:

quod erat demonstradum*

Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

Oh, and, you're welcome. Now probably time to put you on ignore!

i'll do my best to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

let me know when you've decided which profession you've decided to fake full time-lawyer, psych nurse, martyr....it's hard to keep track :eusa_hand:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You forgot Drama Queen..

Maybe a female version of Walter Mitty?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back