"She doesnt know anything": tutor for Palin

She memntally broke the fuck down.

She does not have the ability to stay emotionally in the game folks.

Given the grueling schedule of the president and the information one has to absorb to do the job she will explode within a week.

She is mentally incompetant to be president.

The right will surely run her.

Given the grueling schedule of the president and the information one has to absorb to do the job she will explode within a week.

From a guy with "Palin" in 40% of his posts that's pretty fucking funny

Well now that Obama has lower the bar by taking days to respond to national threats, and then getting things wrong taking another 3 days to correct himself, I think she would do okay.

so, showing the real Obama without a teleprompter is fear mongering? :lol:

Wow....I initially thought you were just stupid. NOW, it appears you are actually retarded and cannot possibly keep up with a thread. My apologies for being insensitive to your disability...

She helped McCain early on, but once she started getting tasked with actually knowing what she was being asked about, she failed miserably. Personally, I don't think she has a chance in hell of getting the nomination in '12. She was selected because she was a woman. Obama was discussing Hillary as a running mate and the McCain camp wanted to beat them to the punch. Well they did, and their polls numbers early on showed it was a good call. Too bad for them, she is/was a dimwit who has no buisness being involved in running the United States.

Personally, I think Romney would have been a better choice, but the minute McCain won the nomination, I knew I wouldn't be voting for the GOP ticket, no matter who the VP selection was, so it really didn't matter. Bob Barr received my vote in the last election.

-TSO

Well now that Obama has lower the bar by taking days to respond to national threats, and then getting things wrong taking another 3 days to correct himself, I think she would do okay.

This is just so fucking stupid.

You would vote for this woman knowing she broke down just trying to cram for a 6th grade level test?

The right wing is Sara Palin, that is who you are.

She helped McCain early on, but once she started getting tasked with actually knowing what she was being asked about, she failed miserably. Personally, I don't think she has a chance in hell of getting the nomination in '12. She was selected because she was a woman. Obama was discussing Hillary as a running mate and the McCain camp wanted to beat them to the punch. Well they did, and their polls numbers early on showed it was a good call. Too bad for them, she is/was a dimwit who has no buisness being involved in running the United States.

Personally, I think Romney would have been a better choice, but the minute McCain won the nomination, I knew I wouldn't be voting for the GOP ticket, no matter who the VP selection was, so it really didn't matter. Bob Barr received my vote in the last election.

-TSO

McCain Campaign still can't admit that the two main problems were: the Candidate and the Campaign.

Not so amazing

McCain Campaign still can't admit that the two main problems were: the Candidate and the Campaign.

Not so amazing

Very true. I will admit I was somewhat impressed that they were talking about Lieberman being brought on the ticket. For all of the talk about being a Maverick, that would have definately changed the landscape for future elections.

I'd like to see the presidential election fall back to the way it was originally set up. Where the VP candidate was the loser of the presidential election, a member of the opposing party.

I know it will never happen, but unless things change as drastically as that, Washington will continue to push the staus quo.

-TSO

You fools are still going to support this addled brain pretty girl huh?

She thought that Sadam did 911 folks.

This is who you will support for president.

She is over 40 years old and thought Sadam did 911.

What is this fasination with stupid people for president that the right has?

shit,, your asshole visited 57 states.. bunghole.

How any American can support an incurious beauty queen who has a fragile mental grasp on reality is beyond the pale.

The right wing base is trying to harm America.

Forum List

Back