"She doesnt know anything": tutor for Palin

I guess it just seems strange to me because he was a senator for years and in the news so frequently. I couldn't understand why remembering his name was so difficult!!

But thanks for your input. I really appreciate it and it sounds as though you know of what you speak. :)

Its just the strangest thing how quickly a verbal tick can develop, especially when it comes to names. That's why I was pretty sympathetic to it, as I know that it has happened to me more times than I'd like to admit.

Of course, lest folks think I've become a Palin-drone, any sympathy I had for her plight as last minute VP pick is completely erased by what she's done since.

this is it, this is the republican base.

They accept no facts and insult people with idiotitc crap that makes no sense and has no basis in fact.

I wonder how long these idiots will try to cripple their own country with their notions based on lies and denial of facts?

I wager their ranks will sink as the population ages and soon will be merely a cult type of fringe party until they merely disappear.

Some sane people will wrestle the republican name away from them at some point and we will have an intelligent two party system again.

this is it, this is the republican base.

They accept no facts and insult people with idiotitc crap that makes no sense and has no basis in fact.

I wonder how long these idiots will try to cripple their own country with their notions based on lies and denial of facts?

I wager their ranks will sink as the population ages and soon will be merely a cult type of fringe party until they merely disappear.

Some sane people will wrestle the republican name away from them at some point and we will have an intelligent two party system again.

ObamaYouth2.jpg

The cult of Palin continues and growing smaller every day.

There is a faction of Americans who think stupid is what they want in a president.

They voted for Bush twice and need another idiot so Plain will do.

There is a faction of Americans who think stupid is what they want in a president.

Will Obama give your family it's own breathalyzer for an asthma attack or will you have to share with the other people in your commune?

shit,, your asshole visited 57 states.. bunghole.

The fact that you are incapable of recognizing the difference between someone saying 57 instead of 47, and someone not knowing that North and South Korea are two different countries is a perfect symbol of why conservatism is dead. People like you have killed it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/ame]

He says "57, one left to go"

He says 50-- pauses, "uh..." realizes he hasn't actually been to every state but only 47, continues --7, then explains and clarifies that it's 47 ,"one left to go, Alaska and Hawaii I wanted to visit but my staff wouldn't justify it."

To think or claim, based on this, and given what else we've seen from him that Obama believed there were 57 American states is dishonest and disingenuous. No one can actually claim they believe that.

I don't like Obama either. But there is a substantial difference between being on T.V. constantly and occasionally making a gaffe, which this doesn't even qualify as (though breathalyzer does...and importantly, he catches and corrects both) and not knowing or being misinformed about basic facts.

People were too hard on Bush for a lot of his gaffes, many of which were of the innocent accident variety.

"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008

for instance is obviously misspeaking, not misunderstanding. Whereas

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

indicates he just doesn't get it.

Palin thinking Saddam attacked us on 9/11 or not knowing why North and South Korea are different countries isn't a gaffe or an accidental misstatement, it's just ignorance and stupidity.

I do think it's important to note however that, while Palin has more than demonstrated she's an incurious dunce in the past, these specific allegations come from the new book Game Changer which is entirely based on uncited, unverifiable, anonymous sources. Every bit of gossip coming out of it should be taken with a big grain of salt since it's all accountability-free.

Last edited:
"To think or claim, based on this, and given what else we've seen from him that Obama believed there were 57 American states is dishonest and disingenuous. No one can actually claim they believe that."

And this surprises you???

This particular set of American voters dont vote with facts bearing in on their decisions. They like Sara short and stupid they vote with lies lining their braincases. Hell she was elected to the governors mansion and had no idea who attacked us on 911.

Also, how many thread do we really need on the EXACT SAME material?

Why are you complaining? It gives you that much more jerk off material!!!

You know, I started a "Suffer the Little Libruls to come unto me" thread so you sad little people could have one thread to get my attention. Use it, Kwc

Frank, I never willingly and purposely step into a thread you create as I'm deathly allergic to troll droppings. I merely mask up and comment when I stumble across you in someone else's thread.

Palin can't be any worse than the clueless one we have today..

go Palin.

Ahh, you have to be good at Jeopardy to be in high government positions.

I'm still waiting for the media to ask Obama if he disagrees with the Bush Doctrine. As far as foreign policy, absolutely nothing has changed since Bush, so I don't know why the left so afraid of Sarah Palin.

who needs another idiot? we have you don't we! :eusa_angel:

Earth to truth....Earth to truth.....You can cancel the rest of your, "I hate Palin Tour".
Palin got a job, so you can step back and take a breath. Put away your Zoloft, until the next rumored republican candidate emerges. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back