She Doesn't Hold Back: Sarah Palin Calls Barack And Michelle 'Unpatriotic' & 'Racist'

I won't vote for Palin. I think she is self-serving and opportunistic. If she did call them what is claimed, for once she spoke the truth. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

What is wrong with being opportunistic? America after all is called ' the land of opportunity'. Palin is exercising her god given right to it just like other Americans. Obama was opportunistic running for president only a few months into his freshman Jr. Senate term.

She may be "speaking the truth" - but the very last sentence in the article.."The attack is likely to deepen the impression that the former Alaska governor is too divisive a figure to win the presidency"....is the truest statement made in the entire piece.

Divisive? Obama is the one who has been divisive and Palin is calling him out with his wife who has only liked America for 2 years now.

And Palin married a Secessionist. You can't get more anti-American than Secessionist.

Given that twice as many Americans view Palin unfavorably compared to Michelle Obama, I'd say the People's verdict on all this crap is quite conclusive.

Then again the remnant of America that still idolizes Palin tends to be more vocal about it.

Last edited:
Bad news for Palin.

Mike Huckabee, who unlike Palin has very good favorable/unfavorables, and who WON Iowa in 2008, is going to be traveling in the near future (just heard this on tv)

...to Iowa.

What little chance Palin has of ever winning the nomination, let alone the presidency, will disappear if Huckabee goes for it.

Bad news for Palin.

Mike Huckabee, who unlike Palin has very good favorable/unfavorables, and who WON Iowa in 2008, is going to be traveling in the near future (just heard this on tv)

...to Iowa.

What little chance Palin has of ever winning the nomination, let alone the presidency, will disappear if Huckabee goes for it.

Palin will enter the race..

Palin will be asked tough questions

Palin will quit

Palin will blame the Lamestream Media

I haven't seen ONE ACTION of Obama's to indicate he is a racist, NOT ONE.
Hey now...the fact that he married Michelle makes him a racist to people like USARMYretard.

Obama has been very much involved in the panthers not being prosecuted.

Making him a simple racist. He managed to comment on the professor and cop. But actual criminal conduct doesnt deserve prosecution.

Not the cop and professor?

Not the exhortations to black crowds to counter 'those that are motivated'? Actually it's in political running mode that the racist is most viewable.

Not in the civil rights department of DOJ?

Here's a bit more:

American Thinker: The Obama Administration's Rampant Racism

Well, I happen to agree with Obama on the professor and cop incident, IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED in the first place to the Professor imho and the charges against the professor were bogus...and Cambridge police dropping the charges confirms this, imho.

I think the accusations the right wing has made up on the DOJ being racist were not present or true, when reviewed and delved in to.

nice to know that palin's finally coming clean on the true level of her insanity and racism.

that's why racist trash loves her. :thup:

i'm not racist trash meek and mild jillian (you're pretty cagey). if that was pointed at the two posts above. people should be able to think whatever they want, they just shouldn't be able to say it publicly on forums like this, that would be unamerican.
part of the the problem i think it when people so quickly degenerate to abject name calling like.... well, you know....

Last edited:
She may be "speaking the truth" - but the very last sentence in the article.."The attack is likely to deepen the impression that the former Alaska governor is too divisive a figure to win the presidency"....is the truest statement made in the entire piece.

Divisive? Obama is the one who has been divisive and Palin is calling him out with his wife who has only liked America for 2 years now.

A black person can be proud of their country. But when asked whether they are proud of the way this country has treated blacks....most would say no

Michelle Obama was commenting on a significant event in this countries racial history....namely, electing a black man as president.

It made me "really proud" also in our ability to put aside our racial past

Not the exhortations to black crowds to counter 'those that are motivated'? Actually it's in political running mode that the racist is most viewable.

Here's a bit more:

Well, I happen to agree with Obama on the professor and cop incident, IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED in the first place to the Professor imho and the charges against the professor were bogus...and Cambridge police dropping the charges confirms this, imho.

I think the accusations the right wing has made up on the DOJ being racist were not present or true, when reviewed and delved in to.

As always you have the right to your own analysis, those items though are adding up, at some point one is faced with cognitive dissonance.

Yep. She certainly is that. And... Assuming she said what is claimed and that it hasn't been taken out of context, then she can kiss goodbye to the nomination. :clap2: Personally, I think both Barak and Michelle are racists... but I wouldn't state is as a fact... I would happily claim it as an opinion, based on evidence.

yeah, the president must really hate his grandparents and the mother who raised him.

*shakes head*

you talk about *evidence* when it suits your purposes, hon... and require a lot more *proof* when you don't already agree with the assertion.

I base that on *evidence* :)
Yea I wonder what Obama meant when talking about his grandmother saying she is a "Typical White Person"? Common sense will tell you he was refering her to be racist.

Maybe cause she was?

Bad news for Palin.

...to Iowa.

Palin will enter the race..

Palin will be asked tough questions

Palin will quit

Palin will blame the Lamestream Media

And let me add:

Palin will get even richer on the lecture circuit blaming the Lamestream Media. She's found her Golden Goose.

What the OP may not realize with all these Palin speeched, twitters, facebook comments, etc....Palin is laying the perfect paper trail for her opponents in the Primaries...that would be REPUBLICAN opponents.

The more she talks, the more :dig:

Here's a bit more:

It's not about whether you agree with Obama. The important fact in that debacle was that he stood in front of the media and said that, despite admitting he didn't know the facts, he sided with the Professor. That was wrong - and, it was a black Professor and a white police officer. Obama made it about race. He accused a white police officer of racism - without knowing what happened. That's racist.

I question the wisdom of those who helped her put this book together, as well as her own good judgement.

People, in particularly elected officials, usually write books hoping they will survive many generations. It doesn't seem like anyone who worked on this book used good sense in putting forth hateful comments about the current First Lady, or the father of Sarah Palin's grandchild. For whatever her feelings are, is this something she would really want her grandchildren to read later in life?

There are just somethings you don't put down on paper.

What the OP may not realize with all these Palin speeched, twitters, facebook comments, etc....Palin is laying the perfect paper trail for her opponents in the Primaries...that would be REPUBLICAN opponents.

The more she talks, the more :dig:

Palin has a tactic for that..

She refuses to answer followup questions from the Lamestream Media. If she says.."Obama wants to kill my baby"...they are not allowed to ask what she means by that. If the Lamestream Media asks her a question, they will get a predetermined response. The Lamestream Media is not allowed to tell her that was not what was asked......that shows a liberal bias

Tea Baggers eat it up

Here's a bit more:

It's not about whether you agree with Obama. The important fact in that debacle was that he stood in front of the media and said that, despite admitting he didn't know the facts, he sided with the Professor. That was wrong - and, it was a black Professor and a white police officer. Obama made it about race. He accused a white police officer of racism - without knowing what happened. That's racist.

Did Obama really use the word RACIST in what he said about the cop???

Did Obama really use the word RACIST in what he said about the cop???

He was asked his opinion and he said in his opinion the cop acted stupidly

On further reflection, it was obvious that they both acted stupidly

Forum List

Back