She Doesn't Hold Back: Sarah Palin Calls Barack And Michelle 'Unpatriotic' & 'Racist'

Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this really. I mean, this is what you call being bold and it shows she stands by her convictions. The fact is, she is right, Barack and his wife Michelle are indeed very much unpatriotic and racist. They showed it in their statements on the campaign trail in 08 and they have showed it through their actions in the White House. Palin is showing she has a backbone and she intends to use it and this is a example. Obama doesn't realize that this woman doesn't give a crap about being politicaly correct when it pertains to calling him and his wife out. As President Clinton has said and Biden said it yesterday morning........'Don't underestimate this woman'. If she runs , which we all know she will, Obama will be faced with something he has never delt with before and that is a woman who will call it like she sees ignoring the political correctness that has swept America.

Sarah Palin brands Barack and Michelle Obama ?unpatriotic? | TopNews

I didn't see in the article where she called the Obamas unpatroitic or racists?
It's in her new book coming out that liberal operatives from Gawker stole and put parts of it online. Read the article again. Its in the first paragraph.

She did such a good job writing her first book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". Is she going to write this one too?

On Youtube, you can see her Pasteur weaving protection spells against witches. I hope she puts a couple of spells into her new book. I want to learn how that works.

She would make such a good candidate for the Republicans. She probably has the greatest intellectual capacity of anyone in the Republican Party. She is certainly the most curious. She is knowledgeable of foreign affairs. She has so many good policies and ideas. And her wardrobe and taste in clothes is a real "plus".

It's amazing the amount of respect she has generated from foreigners. Her interviews have proven her uncanny grasp of many subjects and I would love to see her debate Barrack Obama.

Oh, please make her the nominee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see in the article where she called the Obamas unpatroitic or racists?
It's in her new book coming out that liberal operatives from Gawker stole and put parts of it online. Read the article again. Its in the first paragraph.

She did such a good job writing her first book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". Is she going to write this one too?

On Youtube, you can see her Pasteur weaving protection spells against witches. I hope she puts a couple of spells into her new book. I want to learn how that works.

She would make such a good candidate for the Republicans. She probably has the greatest intellectual capacity of anyone in the Republican Party. She is certainly the most curious. She is knowledgeable of foreign affairs. She has so many good policies and ideas. And her wardrobe and taste in clothes is a real "plus".

It's amazing the amount of respect she has generated from foreigners. Her interviews have proven her uncanny grasp of many subjects and I would love to see her debate Barrack Obama.

Well at least we know that Obama had domestic terrorist bomber Bill Ayers ghost write his book.

Well at least we know that Obama had domestic terrorist bomber Bill Ayers ghost write his book.

I thought you said Adolph Hitler ghosted Obama's book?

Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this.
....As if the locals, back home, weren't already aware of her Idaho-style "roots".

Link

Why do you think she's got so little support, in Alaska....you know....besides her being a Quitter.

:rolleyes:

The professor did, then Obama called the actions of the cop, stupid. Thus he was backing the professor who did call the cop racist.
:confused: That's quite a leap.

What the cop did was stupid.

No. It wasn't. You and he were asking for special consideration from general population.
The general population also does not deserve to be arrested for breaking into their own house.

Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this rally.

i must admit, i've had my doubts...about the obama's
Yeah.....we need a Republican who's (presently) rallying her intellectual-equals..... :rolleyes:

"On Nov. 9, she showed up at a Pennsylvania school bearing dozens of cookies, a gesture intended to show her disapproval of a state proposal to limit the sweets served in public schools. "Who should be making the decisions what you eat and school choice and everything else?" Palin asked the students, in a clear swipe at the First Lady's campaign to end childhood obesity. "Should it be government or should it be the parents?"

Of course we know that. Uh, how do we know that?

I wonder how much of her book was written by separatist and America hating Todd Palin.

Just kidding. "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" was written ENTIRELY by Sarah Palin.

Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this really. I mean, this is what you call being bold and it shows she stands by her convictions. The fact is, she is right, Barack and his wife Michelle are indeed very much unpatriotic and racist. They showed it in their statements on the campaign trail in 08 and they have showed it through their actions in the White House. Palin is showing she has a backbone and she intends to use it and this is a example. Obama doesn't realize that this woman doesn't give a crap about being politicaly correct when it pertains to calling him and his wife out. As President Clinton has said and Biden said it yesterday morning........'Don't underestimate this woman'. If she runs , which we all know she will, Obama will be faced with something he has never delt with before and that is a woman who will call it like she sees ignoring the political correctness that has swept America.

Do you get paid for pimping Palin all the time? Your obsession is unhealthy.

Also unpatriotic is a common card played by the desperate (as is racist).

Last edited:
I would like to see her run.
I heard the same thing about Fred Thompson and how he would win overwhelmingly.
Palin is Thompson II.
I will clean up again.
10K to any takers that she will not be the nominee.
Thought so.

I would love to bet on this but 11 Democrats voted no to extend unemployment benefits the other day and some Democrats didn't vote at all.Gee I wonder why no one on the left is interested in talking about that.They just keep saying that the Republicans stopped the extension.Oh and it seems some Republicans voted to extend it.The Liberal controlled media didn't mention that either.

Well until my cash starts rollin in again for what I hope will end up being maybe for 1099 weeks because well because I want my damm money.:lol:

The professor did, then Obama called the actions of the cop, stupid. Thus he was backing the professor who did call the cop racist.

Holy illogical leap Batman! Because as we all know, if two people have a negative opinion of someone else then they both must think the exact same thing for the same exact reason!

Sarah Palin says something retarded, details after everyone stops facepalming.

All I can say is that the 2012 Republican primaries are going to be a ball on here if threads like these are any indication. :popcorn:

holyshitwadimiss? why can't the liberals stop talking about the magnificent sarah palin? don't they know that they are elevating her with every digg & kush

I cant understand a person who would think this woman would be presidential material with statements like these.

Forum List

Back