She Doesn't Hold Back: Sarah Palin Calls Barack And Michelle 'Unpatriotic' & 'Racist'

I haven't seen ONE ACTION of Obama's to indicate he is a racist, NOT ONE.

Not the cop and professor?

Not the exhortations to black crowds to counter 'those that are motivated'? Actually it's in political running mode that the racist is most viewable.

Not in the civil rights department of DOJ?

Here's a bit more:

American Thinker: The Obama Administration's Rampant Racism

Ahh, the "American Thinker",,,,now there's an unbiased source! HA!
Regarding the Black Panthers,, why didn't the "American Thinker" address the fact that it was the Bush Administration that dropped the criminal charges and filed civil charges instead? I mean, it's just not even mentioned!
But that's what you get when you rely on a partisan propagandist.

If Palin looked like Madeline Albright or Janet Reno she would not have a prayer running for anything except dog catcher No pun intended.
Men are infatuated with her.

Not the cop and professor?

Not the exhortations to black crowds to counter 'those that are motivated'? Actually it's in political running mode that the racist is most viewable.

Not in the civil rights department of DOJ?

Here's a bit more:

American Thinker: The Obama Administration's Rampant Racism

Well, I happen to agree with Obama on the professor and cop incident, IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED in the first place to the Professor imho and the charges against the professor were bogus...and Cambridge police dropping the charges confirms this, imho.

I think the accusations the right wing has made up on the DOJ being racist were not present or true, when reviewed and delved in to.

It's not about whether you agree with Obama. The important fact in that debacle was that he stood in front of the media and said that, despite admitting he didn't know the facts, he sided with the Professor. That was wrong - and, it was a black Professor and a white police officer. Obama made it about race. He accused a white police officer of racism - without knowing what happened. That's racist.

Are you then also willing to proclaim that every person who jumped to the defense of the cops before they had all the facts were also RACIST??

Because you can catch a few tons of conservatives in that net.

Bad news for Palin.

Mike Huckabee, who unlike Palin has very good favorable/unfavorables, and who WON Iowa in 2008, is going to be traveling in the near future (just heard this on tv)

...to Iowa.

What little chance Palin has of ever winning the nomination, let alone the presidency, will disappear if Huckabee goes for it.

Palin will enter the race..

Palin will be asked tough questions

Palin will quit

Palin will blame the Lamestream Media

Yes it will sell well as a publicity stunt.

How will she blame the Liberal Media if she loses the primaries, running against her fellow conservatives?

Maybe she and her fans will go with Sexism, lol.

Bad news for Palin.

Mike Huckabee, who unlike Palin has very good favorable/unfavorables, and who WON Iowa in 2008, is going to be traveling in the near future (just heard this on tv)

...to Iowa.

What little chance Palin has of ever winning the nomination, let alone the presidency, will disappear if Huckabee goes for it.

Palin will quit

How will she blame the Liberal Media if she loses the primaries, running against her fellow conservatives?

She will blame the Liberal Lamestream Media because they asked her questions she did not want to answer....unlike Fox News

Well, I happen to agree with Obama on the professor and cop incident, IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED in the first place to the Professor imho and the charges against the professor were bogus...and Cambridge police dropping the charges confirms this, imho.

I think the accusations the right wing has made up on the DOJ being racist were not present or true, when reviewed and delved in to.

It's not about whether you agree with Obama. The important fact in that debacle was that he stood in front of the media and said that, despite admitting he didn't know the facts, he sided with the Professor. That was wrong - and, it was a black Professor and a white police officer. Obama made it about race. He accused a white police officer of racism - without knowing what happened. That's racist.

Did Obama really use the word RACIST in what he said about the cop???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LucTPdK8VTc[/ame]

Here's the question and the full response from Obama - in context.

When you infer that race was the issue that led to the arrest, after having stated that you did not know all the facts, then, yea, I see that as an issue for Obama. Actually, I don't honestly blame him for his views, just as I understand why many blacks feel they have legitimate issues about race. The problem is that he is the President.... he should be above playing the race card.

Bad news for Palin.

...to Iowa.

Palin will quit

good point, it seems as if the true queen on the political chessboard would have to enter the presidential general election as a black lesbian physically challenged woman.

when i heard obama say "republicans want blacks to stay home on election day", i know i was offended, as a black republican, gay challenged woman. i think that's racist

Palin will quit

good point, it seems as if the true queen on the political chessboard would have to enter the presidential general election as a black lesbian physically challenged woman.

when i heard obama say "republicans want blacks to stay home on election day", i know i was offended, as a black republican, gay challenged woman. i think that's racist

I am a Republican and would not mind if blacks stayed home on election day.
If I was a Democrat I would not mind if older white males stayed home on election day.
The truth hurt you?

Professor Gates showed his ID and was arrested anyway

"I don't know what role race played in that ....Cambridge Police acted stupidly in arresting someone who already proved they were in their own house"

No, he didn't.

This is just warming up the 2012 Palin vs Obama rumble—Or as I put it: “The Cougar is stalking the Weasel.”

Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this really. I mean, this is what you call being bold and it shows she stands by her convictions. The fact is, she is right, Barack and his wife Michelle are indeed very much unpatriotic and racist. They showed it in their statements on the campaign trail in 08 and they have showed it through their actions in the White House. Palin is showing she has a backbone and she intends to use it and this is a example. Obama doesn't realize that this woman doesn't give a crap about being politicaly correct when it pertains to calling him and his wife out. As President Clinton has said and Biden said it yesterday morning........'Don't underestimate this woman'. If she runs , which we all know she will, Obama will be faced with something he has never delt with before and that is a woman who will call it like she sees ignoring the political correctness that has swept America.

Sarah Palin brands Barack and Michelle Obama ?unpatriotic? | TopNews

I didn't see in the article where she called the Obamas unpatroitic or racists?

She may be "speaking the truth" - but the very last sentence in the article.."The attack is likely to deepen the impression that the former Alaska governor is too divisive a figure to win the presidency"....is the truest statement made in the entire piece.

Divisive? Obama is the one who has been divisive and Palin is calling him out with his wife who has only liked America for 2 years now.

A black person can be proud of their country. But when asked whether they are proud of the way this country has treated blacks....most would say no

Michelle Obama was commenting on a significant event in this countries racial history....namely, electing a black man as president.

It made me "really proud" also in our ability to put aside our racial past
Nice tap dance but that's now what she said.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGjR81pFJI4[/ame]

Divisive? Obama is the one who has been divisive and Palin is calling him out with his wife who has only liked America for 2 years now.

A black person can be proud of their country. But when asked whether they are proud of the way this country has treated blacks....most would say no

Michelle Obama was commenting on a significant event in this countries racial history....namely, electing a black man as president.

It made me "really proud" also in our ability to put aside our racial past
Nice tap dance but that's now what she said.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGjR81pFJI4[/ame]

Nice editing

No, he didn't.

The professor did, then Obama called the actions of the cop, stupid. Thus he was backing the professor who did call the cop racist.

I am a Republican and would not mind if blacks stayed home on election day.
If I was a Democrat I would not mind if older white males stayed home on election day.
The truth hurt you?

no. it doesn't. i don't think a sitting presidents should go aroud saying "vote against your enemy americans" or "republicans want blacks to stay home on election day" racial undertones

and

the president acted stupidly that day, he admitted it, so move on

Last edited:
Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this really. I mean, this is what you call being bold and it shows she stands by her convictions. The fact is, she is right, Barack and his wife Michelle are indeed very much unpatriotic and racist. They showed it in their statements on the campaign trail in 08 and they have showed it through their actions in the White House. Palin is showing she has a backbone and she intends to use it and this is a example. Obama doesn't realize that this woman doesn't give a crap about being politicaly correct when it pertains to calling him and his wife out. As President Clinton has said and Biden said it yesterday morning........'Don't underestimate this woman'. If she runs , which we all know she will, Obama will be faced with something he has never delt with before and that is a woman who will call it like she sees ignoring the political correctness that has swept America.

Sarah Palin brands Barack and Michelle Obama ?unpatriotic? | TopNews

I didn't see in the article where she called the Obamas unpatroitic or racists?
It's in her new book coming out that liberal operatives from Gawker stole and put parts of it online. Read the article again. Its in the first paragraph.

Yep. She certainly is that. And... Assuming she said what is claimed and that it hasn't been taken out of context, then she can kiss goodbye to the nomination. :clap2: Personally, I think both Barak and Michelle are racists... but I wouldn't state is as a fact... I would happily claim it as an opinion, based on evidence.

yeah, the president must really hate his grandparents and the mother who raised him.

*shakes head*

you talk about *evidence* when it suits your purposes, hon... and require a lot more *proof* when you don't already agree with the assertion.

I base that on *evidence* :)
Yea I wonder what Obama meant when talking about his grandmother saying she is a "Typical White Person"? Common sense will tell you he was refering her to be racist.

Or it could mean that she is an average, hard working American doing the best she can to raise her grandson and not a radical, racist, Confederate Republican.

yeah, the president must really hate his grandparents and the mother who raised him.

*shakes head*

you talk about *evidence* when it suits your purposes, hon... and require a lot more *proof* when you don't already agree with the assertion.

I base that on *evidence* :)
Yea I wonder what Obama meant when talking about his grandmother saying she is a "Typical White Person"? Common sense will tell you he was refering her to be racist.

Or it could mean that she is an average, hard working American doing the best she can to raise her grandson and not a radical, racist, Confederate Republican.

True, but it seems she failed. He seems to have found her the 'typical white person.' No excuse for her.

Forum List

Back