She Doesn't Hold Back: Sarah Palin Calls Barack And Michelle 'Unpatriotic' & 'Racist'

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this really. I mean, this is what you call being bold and it shows she stands by her convictions. The fact is, she is right, Barack and his wife Michelle are indeed very much unpatriotic and racist. They showed it in their statements on the campaign trail in 08 and they have showed it through their actions in the White House. Palin is showing she has a backbone and she intends to use it and this is a example. Obama doesn't realize that this woman doesn't give a crap about being politicaly correct when it pertains to calling him and his wife out. As President Clinton has said and Biden said it yesterday morning........'Don't underestimate this woman'. If she runs , which we all know she will, Obama will be faced with something he has never delt with before and that is a woman who will call it like she sees ignoring the political correctness that has swept America.

Sarah Palin brands Barack and Michelle Obama ?unpatriotic? | TopNews

Last edited:
Talk about speaking the truth, this woman is full of the truth when she says this. Sarah Palin is showing she has a set and she is not letting the political correctness stop her either. She is letting us know what kind of campaign she is going to give Obama if she runs. You gotta love this rally. I mean, this is what you call being bold and it shows she stands by her convictions. The fact is, she is right, Barack and his wife Michelle are indeed very much unpatriotic and racist. They showed it in their statements on the campaign trail in 08 and they have showed it through their actions in the White House. Palin is showing she has a backbone and she intends to use it and this is a example. Obama doesn't realize that this woman doesn't give a crap about being politicaly correct when it pertains to calling him and his wife out. As President Clinton has said and Biden said it yesterday morning........'Don't underestimate this woman'. If she runs , which we all know she will, Obama will be faced with something he has never delt with before and that is a woman who will call it like she sees ignoring the political correctness that has swept America.

Sarah Palin brands Barack and Michelle Obama ?unpatriotic? | TopNews

i must admit, i've had my doubts...about the obama's

I would like to see her run.
I heard the same thing about Fred Thompson and how he would win overwhelmingly.
Palin is Thompson II.
I will clean up again.
10K to any takers that she will not be the nominee.
Thought so.

Keep making these ridiculous testimonies ~

let's just SEE, shall we?

What will you say if she's THE Candidate?

And "oops" won't count.

Against Obozo?

ANY living, breathing, ACTUAL AMERICAN will win.

I'll bet not only MY life on that,

but will pledge my son's, nephew's and ENTIRE family's lives on it.

Only 'cuz the only way any of us could HAVE an actual life?

Is if he LOSES,

and let's face it : She Bitch Slapped him, and he's STILL coming up for air...

I won't vote for Palin. I think she is self-serving and opportunistic. If she did call them what is claimed, for once she spoke the truth. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Banned
She may be "speaking the truth" - but the very last sentence in the article.."The attack is likely to deepen the impression that the former Alaska governor is too divisive a figure to win the presidency"....is the truest statement made in the entire piece.

Divisive? Obama is the one who has been divisive and Palin is calling him out with his wife who has only liked America for 2 years now.

I won't vote for Palin. I think she is self-serving and opportunistic. If she did call them what is claimed, for once she spoke the truth. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yep. She certainly is that. And... Assuming she said what is claimed and that it hasn't been taken out of context, then she can kiss goodbye to the nomination. :clap2: Personally, I think both Barak and Michelle are racists... but I wouldn't state is as a fact... I would happily claim it as an opinion, based on evidence.

Thats what Palin does best......point out who the "Real Americans" are

She may be "speaking the truth" - but the very last sentence in the article.."The attack is likely to deepen the impression that the former Alaska governor is too divisive a figure to win the presidency"....is the truest statement made in the entire piece.

Divisive? Obama is the one who has been divisive and Palin is calling him out with his wife who has only liked America for 2 years now.

Obama being divisive doesn't preclude Palin being the same. She is, left to her own devices, she would split the conservatives over social issues. She is not the last best hope, not even a glimmer.

Yep. She certainly is that. And... Assuming she said what is claimed and that it hasn't been taken out of context, then she can kiss goodbye to the nomination. :clap2: Personally, I think both Barak and Michelle are racists... but I wouldn't state is as a fact... I would happily claim it as an opinion, based on evidence.

yeah, the president must really hate his grandparents and the mother who raised him.

*shakes head*

you talk about *evidence* when it suits your purposes, hon... and require a lot more *proof* when you don't already agree with the assertion.

I base that on *evidence* :)

yeah, the president must really hate his grandparents and the mother who raised him.

*shakes head*

you talk about *evidence* when it suits your purposes, hon... and require a lot more *proof* when you don't already agree with the assertion.

:lol: You must have read the other thread on this topic.

Please know that this isn't coming from some sort of adversarial position,

but I must wEnder:

What makes you say that, Annie?

I'm not looking for the worst in anyone, and I don't listen to anyone's INTERPRETATION of what someone Else has said;

I just listen to the words, and look for the motivation.

So far? I've found no fault with her.

Link me up, if I'm just being a dumbass, okay?

*shakes head*

Yea I wonder what Obama meant when talking about his grandmother saying she is a "Typical White Person"? Common sense will tell you he was refering her to be racist.

*shakes head*

People often (mistakenly) consider that, if one is bi-racial, one cannot be racist. But that is wrong. Obama identifies himself as 'black', I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is the small, yet significant, 'tells' regarding his attitude to race. If you used the term 'typical black person', I would challenge you about it.... because it is a racist statement.... there is no 'typical black person'. Likewise, I can challenge Obama on using the phrase 'typical white person'. That is also false and is also racist. The way he behaved over 'beergate', taking the side of the black professor over the white police officer - having already stated that he was not in possession of all the facts, shows a presumption to side with one person over another, based on color.

This type of behavior is, to me, racist. If you find it otherwise, that's fine.

Forum List

Back