Sharron Angle: "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
This is what Cons want to represent them in Washington.

The Plum Line - Sharron Angle: "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator"

This video of Sharron Angle is destined for cable play: It shows her refusing to answer a reporter's questions about national security policy and a local air force base, instead informing him smugly that "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator":

Angle, pressed by the reporter for her views on Iraq and Afghanistan, would only offer this cryptic reply:

"You know, the two wars that we're in right now is exactly what we're in."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prMIs4l6Iso&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This is what Cons want to represent them in Washington.

The Plum Line - Sharron Angle: "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator"

This video of Sharron Angle is destined for cable play: It shows her refusing to answer a reporter's questions about national security policy and a local air force base, instead informing him smugly that "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator":

Angle, pressed by the reporter for her views on Iraq and Afghanistan, would only offer this cryptic reply:

"You know, the two wars that we're in right now is exactly what we're in."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prMIs4l6Iso&feature=player_embedded

You probably supported 0bamascare and "We have to pass the bill to know what's in it."

If you ask nicely, I bet the mods would change your name to Political Dimwit...

Let's see, Choice between her and Reid.

Definitely her.

Course I can't vote in Nevada so my opinion doesn't matter.

The war is lost.

We can't subdue the populace and incorporate them into the empire or install a puppet government.

Ergo, we must eventually admit the occupation is a failure.

Oh... and where the fuck is bin Laden?

She got door-stepped. Door-stepping is a cheap stunt, designed to make the politician look bad. End of.
Yeah, play that CON$ervative Perpetual VICTIM Card.

I'm stating a fact. It's a tactic. I disapprove of the tactic - any time it is used, from whatever news organization does it. It is done deliberately, and with planning, to make the politician seem to be avoiding the question. In fact, they are just trying to get somewhere - on time. Being on time is what professional people do. The media deliberately send teams out. I know a couple of people who do it.

The war is lost.

We can't subdue the populace and incorporate them into the empire or install a puppet government.

Did you notice that Obama has been President for 2 years and Democrats controlled the Congress for 4? It's pathetically obvious to most..

The war is lost.

Did you notice that Obama has been President for 2 years and Democrats controlled the Congress for 4? It's pathetically obvious to most..

your point?

The war is lost.

your point?

You're pointless .. I'm moving on....

Cons don't care what she has to say. They know she'll toe the party line.

Last edited:
It amazes me that the public lets the tea baggers get away with this. To openly refuse to talk to the press and still manage to get elected.

Never seen anything like it

Forum List

Back